410 user(s) online
Sat, May 27, 2017
SCOM: not happy with what bulls have been able to achieve so far. (MH...
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
By the way with the reduction of the loss, there is no impact at all. ...
: 26 May 22:21
Watching BTC come off the 2800 high...now under 2300 could get ugly re...
Co-operative Bank fate.. discuss
: 26 May 21:30
=d> =d> Going ex-DVD this Friday after having gone up to 17.50 high ...
: 26 May 21:06
That CMS is an obvious ticking time bomb. If they are giving 18% annua...
Barclays Bank 1Q17
: 26 May 18:02
Take away BARCLAYS BANK OF KENYA: 1Q17 EARNINGS UPDATE -Barclays...
Kenya Power - what's the latest?
: 26 May 17:13
105 billion debt and Gava control isnot appealing to me.only reason on...
411 on dividend and AGM
: 26 May 15:57
kcb dividends-has anyone received it yet?
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
: 26 May 15:54
@bird man.. .. I hope you remember me! because most of the guys here d...
3rd Quarter Rally........What to buy
: 26 May 14:01
http://i.imgur.com/3yG4g6O.jpg Same script for NIC.. Watch the p...
- Equity Bank Q1 2017
- Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
- Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy!
- Exchange Bar: Results forecast
- KQ FY 2016 / 2017 net loss 10.2bn
- KCB buy buy buy
- The KenolKobil 2015 pendulum
- Kenya Economy Watch
- Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
- KCB FY 2016 earnings flat +1%
- KCB Q1 2017
- Law Capping interest rates
- SAVINGS/STOCKS/LAND vs Insurance Education Policy
- Wazua Investment Logic Flawed?
- Bitcoin &, CryptoCoins for Kenya
- Madness at the NSE
- Nakumatt: Another ailing Kenyan company
- Fraudulent transfer of title
- BRITAM FY2016
- Future of Safaricom - break up due to dominance!
- Car &, General HY17
- DTB 2017 Q1
- Realities of Forex Investment
- gemstone import export company
- Safaricom FY17 PBT 67BN
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.