581 user(s) online
Fri, Jul 21, 2017
What is ailing the Kenya Retail Sector
Petrol stations particularly Shell and Total are expanding like crazy....
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Chris Kirubi is a shareholder so that he can do business with KQ Fo...
Wow! If BAT has a biz downturn then who is safe? No need to panic...
35 saccos sign up to offer interest-free house loans
This guys are very smart, they have studied the market and realized th...
KenolKobil FY 2016 net profit up 19%
'KenolKobil’s David Ohana was the best paid chief executive among the ...
Something's not adding up with this share. - The volumes driving the...
M-Akiba treasury bonds via mobile
Massive undersubscription on phase 2 Recent stats from the treasury...
Exchange Bar: Results forecast
An opinion piece on Kenyan banks http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/an...
Uchumi 2016/17 HY loss 547.3m
Law Capping interest rates
Piloting: Barclays’ Sh150m kitty to fund small firms: http://www.bu...
- Chase Bank loss...another case of cooking the books?
- Kengen FY16
- 2010 Mitsubishi RVR
- Jack Ma: You are poor because you have no ambition.
- Kenya Economy Watch
- Disrupting the System
- Realities of Forex Investment
- Invest in the Forex Market with a 2% daily return
- WPP ScanGroup FY16
- Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
- Build To Rent vs. Build To Sell - Thoughts
- Co-op Bank FY2016 earnings up 8.2%, bonus 1:5
- Bitcoin &, CryptoCoins for Kenya
- KCB buy buy buy
- Cytonn Investments
- Edermann property
- Future of Safaricom - break up due to dominance!
- NSE H1 2017
- directional forecast
- Agribusiness wave
- Sanlam Kenya Plc HY16
- Kurwitu FY16
- Fake Wazua Investors
- DTB FY16
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.