wazua Sat, Sep 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<7677787980>»
Just for laughs...corner
marex
#1541 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:01:23 PM

China has the largest population not because their women's are more fertile but because their men use condoms made in China
The way I am
Ngong
#1542 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:29:22 PM

vinii wrote:
Just for gags ''Othaya erections were hard and took long. But i came on top of Mugambi...." ...Wambui

smile smile smile hahahahaaaaa!
Ngong
#1543 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:35:32 PM

@ livie thanks,stress zimepungua!
Manyala
#1544 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 12:36:51 PM

xyzee
#1545 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 11:18:22 PM

Partnii passed Integrity test to vie in Westlands
Mukiri
#1546 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:53:17 AM

Manyala wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151492326325013

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ask them to try that in Kenya!

Proverbs 19:21
#1547 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 4:29:23 PM

c/p
2013 KCSE Leakage.

1. calculate the speed of a poor guy to an Mpesa shop if he received money from a wrong number given that he hasn't paid his rent

2. Bonoko-deh and Mbusi-deh have no CVs yet they're journalists. Discuss why U have a degree and still jobless

3. calculate the momentum of a stone thrown by a Gor fan in relation to waititu's projectile principle

4. If Wamalwa wins presidency, the head of the coin will no longer be flat. Explain

5. Maths pp1...mwende is paid 5000 to tilt her mouth for an hour...calculate how much kiraitu is paid

6. which one of the following is not part of kenya?(rongai,kisimayu,ngamia one,Pwani)

7. kiswahili paper 1: Kwenye picha ya Ole Kiyapi uliyopewa, jaza pengo."

8. Which is wider the Gap between Kiyapis Teeth or the Gap between the rich and the poor?

9. calculate the concentration of sugar in the 'utamu wa Yesu' song

10. The road to heaven is narrow. Calculate the probability of a momo fitting on the path?

11. using examples explain why luhyas cannot be employed at Kenchic

BBI will solve it
:)
McReggae
#1548 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 11:02:43 AM

Stolen:
I was hanging out alone in local bar on a friday night. At around 2am I decided to leave for my crib... No matatus ply that route at that time of the morning and so I decided to hitch a ride. It starts to rain and then a Prado
stops next to me, I quickly get into the
passenger si...de and close the door. The car starts moving and just when was
about to thank the driver I discover there was none! I started to freak out but I was afraid to jump out of a moving vehicle. When the vehicle got to a bend, a hand comes in through the
driver's window and turned the steering
wheel! This happens twice but on the 3rd time, I become totally freaked out and decide to jump out of the vehicle, landing into a ditch full of rain water.
I got up and ran into a nearby bar. After
downing four beers, I narrate my 'ghost'
encounter to whoever cared to listen. Just then, three guys get into the same bar, soaked wet. Then one of them recognizes me, starts laughing uncontrollably while pointing at me. Amid his laughing he says loudly"Si huyu ni yule jamaa aliingia gari tukisukuma?' ….I fainted
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mchanganuzi
#1549 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 1:59:37 PM

McReggae wrote:
Stolen:
I was hanging out alone in local bar on a friday night. At around 2am I decided to leave for my crib... No matatus ply that route at that time of the morning and so I decided to hitch a ride. It starts to rain and then a Prado
about to thank the driver I discover there was none! I started to freak out but I was afraid to jump out of a moving vehicle. When the vehicle got to a bend, a hand comes in through the
wheel! This happens twice but on the 3rd time, I become totally freaked out and decide to jump out of the vehicle, landing into a ditch full of rain water.
encounter to whoever cared to listen. Just then, three guys get into the same bar, soaked wet. Then one of them recognizes me, starts laughing uncontrollably while pointing at me. Amid his laughing he says loudly"Si huyu ni yule jamaa aliingia gari tukisukuma?' ….I fainted

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
XSK
#1550 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 2:07:13 PM

McReggae wrote:
Stolen:

@ReggaeMan,

That is a killer joke! nimecheka yangu yote Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
wilyum
#1551 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:06:56 PM

I was hanging out alone in local bar on a Friday night. At around 2am I decided to leave for my crib... No matatus ply that route at that time of the morning and so I decided to hitch a ride.

It starts to rain and then a Prado stops next to me, I quickly get into the passenger side and close the door. The car starts moving and just when I was about to thank the driver I discover there was none!

I started to freak out but I was afraid to jump out of a moving vehicle. When the vehicle got to a bend, a hand comes in through the driver's window and turned the steering wheel! This happens twice but on the 3rd time, I become totally freaked out and decide to jump out of the vehicle, landing into a ditch full of rain water.

I got up and ran into a nearby bar. After downing four beers, I narrate my 'ghost' encounter to whoever cared to listen. Just then, three guys get into the same bar, soaked wet. Then one of them recognizes me, starts laughing uncontrollably while pointing at me. Amid his laughing he says

"Si huyu ni yule jamaa aliingia gari tukisukuma?'

….I fainted
Impunity
#1552 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:24:55 PM

xyzee wrote:
Partnii passed Integrity test to vie in Westlands

Duh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#1553 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:29:50 PM

"OLE KIYIAPI WILL WIN THE 2013 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN ROUND 1"

For similar jokes and more click here.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

anasazi
#1554 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:10:27 PM

Techie Joke:

You may have seen that Facebook released a new search engine called Graph Search.

What a lot of people don't realize is that was actually in reaction to Google, which also recently released an online directory of all of its employees -- called Google Plus.
Form is temporary, class is permanent
ChessMaster
#1555 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:49:25 PM

anasazi wrote:
Techie Joke:

You may have seen that Facebook released a new search engine called Graph Search.

What a lot of people don't realize is that was actually in reaction to Google, which also recently released an online directory of all of its employees -- called Google Plus.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Uncertainty is certain.Let go
Impunity
#1556 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:42:07 PM

HER: I'm pregnant.
HIM: Nice to meet you,I'm Chemos, Bye!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

josiah33
#1557 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:01:19 PM

2012 wrote:
c/p
2013 KCSE Leakage.

1. calculate the speed of a poor guy to an Mpesa shop if he received money from a wrong number given that he hasn't paid his rent

2. Bonoko-deh and Mbusi-deh have no CVs yet they're journalists. Discuss why U have a degree and still jobless

3. calculate the momentum of a stone thrown by a Gor fan in relation to waititu's projectile principle

4. If Wamalwa wins presidency, the head of the coin will no longer be flat. Explain

5. Maths pp1...mwende is paid 5000 to tilt her mouth for an hour...calculate how much kiraitu is paid

6. which one of the following is not part of kenya?(rongai,kisimayu,ngamia one,Pwani)

7. kiswahili paper 1: Kwenye picha ya Ole Kiyapi uliyopewa, jaza pengo."

8. Which is wider the Gap between Kiyapis Teeth or the Gap between the rich and the poor?

9. calculate the concentration of sugar in the 'utamu wa Yesu' song

10. The road to heaven is narrow. Calculate the probability of a momo fitting on the path?

11. using examples explain why luhyas cannot be employed at Kenchic

You made my day.......
Impunity
#1558 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:02:19 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

josiah33
#1559 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:03:33 PM

Mchanganuzi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Stolen:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#1560 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:05:37 PM

josiah33 wrote:
Mchanganuzi wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Stolen:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Effects of phombe.
This must happened to a "friend of mine"
smile