61 Pages«<3132333435>»
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
Ebenyo
#641 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 10:56:15 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 05.08.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu, kq, marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

Try to support your reccomendations with tangible facts and evidence.This will differentiate sentiments,hearsay and emotions from real facts.

That approach I leave to you and others.. My investment style is based on hearsay of inside information

Strategy reflects in your picks Laughing out loudly

You are right.Indeed it does.I have not yet gone through Kq results but i have my copy intact with me.I will scann through all the hearsay of insider information in those results.I want to see if they are tangible enough to warrant the acquisition of team obiero membership.If indeed they are in negative 35 bilionin equity as i have heard, then i will buy kq,home africa,mumias and olympia. @sparky,There was a good reccomendation from @Aguy about you and @cnn on being long term investor.is it True?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#642 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 11:53:02 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 05.08.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu, kq, marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

Try to support your reccomendations with tangible facts and evidence.This will differentiate sentiments,hearsay and emotions from real facts.

That approach I leave to you and others.. My investment style is based on hearsay of inside information

Strategy reflects in your picks Laughing out loudly

You are right.Indeed it does.I have not yet gone through Kq results but i have my copy intact with me.I will scann through all the hearsay of insider information in those results.I want to see if they are tangible enough to warrant the acquisition of team obiero membership.If indeed they are in negative 35 bilionin equity as i have heard, then i will buy kq,home africa,mumias and olympia. @sparky,There was a good reccomendation from @Aguy about you and @cnn on being long term investor.is it True?

Mention of KQ along the same line with those other firms borders closely on insanity.. KQ is a globally respected brand churning revenue in excess of KES 120B per annum. The current African Airline of the Year.. Surely, some respect

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#643 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:50:36 AM

stocks to avoid 11.08.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, cic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, kurwitu, kq, marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

kasibitta
#644 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:33:33 PM

obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 11.08.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, cic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, kurwitu, kq, marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

25 stocks to avoid.Thats almost 50% of the companies listed in the NSE.

When is this bear ending its work.
obiero
#645 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:35:21 PM

kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

A further 20 are to be traded with caution including Kenol Kobil, NMG.. Only 7 NSE stocks are viable at the moment

mlennyma
#646 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:47:02 PM

obiero wrote:
kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

A further 20 are to be traded with caution including Kenol Kobil, NMG.. Only 7 NSE stocks are viable at the moment

i think it is obvious all equities need cautious approach
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
obiero
#647 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:51:28 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

cautious approach and traded with caution are different things in stocks. the level of risk associated with Olympia and Jubilee are incomparable

mlennyma
#648 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 3:36:50 PM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

cautious approach and traded with caution are different things in stocks. the level of risk associated with Olympia and Jubilee are incomparable

for me to understand better you could have said KQ and jubilee
mulla
#649 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 3:59:08 PM

obiero wrote:
kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

Obiero you amaze me...one of the best run and best performing companies on the NSE in the name of KK is to be traded cautiouslyShame on you Shame on you KK is an "accumulate" counter
Ebenyo
#650 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:08:12 PM

mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:
kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

Obiero you amaze me...one of the best run and best performing companies on the NSE in the name of KK is to be traded cautiouslyShame on you Shame on you KK is an "accumulate" counter

Ni ile tu anachokoza VVS.
mlennyma
#651 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:11:15 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:
kasibitta wrote:
obiero wrote:

Ni ile tu anachokoza VVS.

wasichokozanie kwa shamba yetusmile watakanyanga mimea
mkate_nusu
#652 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 9:46:51 PM

To be added to the list

obiero wrote:

arm, scangroup, ftgh, nic, coop, cargeneral, orchards, nbv, nse, deacons
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Ebenyo
#653 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 9:57:48 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list

obiero wrote:

@mkate nusu,why nse?
mkate_nusu
#654 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 10:06:30 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list

obiero wrote:

@mkate nusu,why nse?

Trading volumes and market capitalization have been on decline hence the bottom line will look bad for them. The bonus issue was also in bad taste to cover up bad results I am wondering what is keeping this share afloat at the current price. some PPT somewhere going on but people shall adjust to the reality after next results
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
obiero
#655 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 7:37:06 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list

obiero wrote:

@mkate nusu,why nse?

Trading volumes and market capitalization have been on decline hence the bottom line will look bad for them. The bonus issue was also in bad taste to cover up bad results I am wondering what is keeping this share afloat at the current price. some PPT somewhere going on but people shall adjust to the reality after next results

A lot of bad stocks at the moment.. But the signed banking ammendment bill may lead to rise of stocks. Remember Grahams law

sparkly
#656 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:27:53 AM

obiero wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list

obiero wrote:

@mkate nusu,why nse?

A lot of bad stocks at the moment.. But the signed banking ammendment bill mayor lead to rise of stocks. Remember Grahams law

Surprised Kengen does not appear on these lists
Life is short. Live passionately.
mkate_nusu
#657 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:13:36 PM

More to join. Exercise Caution!!!

mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list.

obiero wrote:

KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
obiero
#658 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:36:02 PM

http://kenyanwallstreet....ksh-106-billion-in-a-day

mnandii
#659 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:12:12 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:

mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list.

obiero wrote:

Avoid ALL stocks!
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
obiero
#660 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:25:37 PM

mnandii wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:

mkate_nusu wrote:
To be added to the list.

obiero wrote:

Avoid ALL stocks!

KenyaRe especially