wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

61 Pages«<3031323334>»
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
iris
#621 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:17:19 AM

Boys, boys.., could you do this insulting without bringing in your female relatives??
obiero
#622 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 12:03:02 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=obiero]stocks to avoid 25.03.16: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

Still asking WHY? Did you give an answer last time?

People will drink, the govt will fight illicit making eabl be king, keroche is taken care of by KRA ,so question is why??

Why eabl, and the senetor keg now in full supply,i see daily pick-ups full of those drums

Good company, expensive price.

You will still hear someone ask why NBK, why CABL.. The writing is on the wall

see now, supplier power at EABL ala Porter's five decrees http://www.businessdaily.../-/ya9owdz/-/index.html[/quote]
news just in.. the suppliers have won the case against EABL. Lower margin of profit expected unless prices are increased
Bullshit.

why are you calling out your wife's name
Coz she is your sister. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

really? then I must be your father, coz I have been with your mother

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#623 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:19:54 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=obiero]stocks to avoid 25.03.16: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

People will drink, the govt will fight illicit making eabl be king, keroche is taken care of by KRA ,so question is why??

Why eabl, and the senetor keg now in full supply,i see daily pick-ups full of those drums

see now, supplier power at EABL ala Porter's five decrees http://www.businessdaily.../-/ya9owdz/-/index.html[/quote]
news just in.. the suppliers have won the case against EABL. Lower margin of profit expected unless prices are increased
Bullshit.

Coz she is your sister. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Obiero - You are all talk no action. You can't even get up (your defenses) yet resort to bragging and insults.

Oh, well... don't forget the 100,000/- donation towards a charity I choose. Bye.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#624 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:44:18 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:

Bullshit.

@Obiero - You are all talk no action. You can't even get up (your defenses) yet resort to bragging and insults.

Oh, well... don't forget the 100,000/- donation towards a charity I choose. Bye.

apologies.. I have a short temper and when I saw the initial insult from yours truly, I had to react.. I have a very foul vocabulary and I have never lost an insult match. Nishapoa!!!

enyands
#625 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:32:12 PM

Contests of testosterone 😆😆😆😆.So who is highly testosterone charged than the other . Hii ego issues itatumaliza
obiero
#626 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 4:51:39 PM

stocks to avoid 05.08.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu, kq, marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

obiero
#627 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 5:48:26 PM

yaserbigchair wrote:
DEAR FRIENDS,

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE SOLD BEFORE 15TH DECEMBER. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 5% LOSS IF HE HAS TO. THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHICH STOCKS TO BUY FOR THE NEXT PERIOD. THESE ARE:-

1. KPLC - ANYWAY I AM SURE YOU WILL GET SOMETHING FROM IT BUT SELL IT ON MONDAY @22.5 OR 24 BEFORE THE CLOSURE OF THAT DAY. AND @20.5 - 21 ON TUESDAY. BEFORE IT GOES BELOW 19.5.

2. MARSHALL @14.00 PLS PLS PLS SELL IT NOW TO AVOID HEAVY LOSS.

3. CAR & GENERAL @45

4. EAST AFRICAN CABLES @15.5 OR 16.5

5. ACCESS KENYA @15 OR 16 PLS PLS SELL THIS.

6. KENGEN 16.5 OR 17

7. TOTAL @29 OR 29.5

8. CROWN BERGER @32 BEFORE IT REACHES 30/- PLS SELL THIS.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO BUY AND AT WHAT PRICE BY 20TH DECEMBER 2010. KEEP YOU MONEY CLOSE FOR THE BUY. AND WE SHOULD MAKE SOME PROFIT BY FEBRUARY-MARCH.

CHEERS!

Six years later.. We need to thank this man

mlennyma
#628 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 6:02:03 PM

obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 05.08.16: atlas, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cfcstanbic, eabl, eapc, eveready, express, home afrika, kurwitu, kq, marshalls, mumias, nbk, olympia, sameer, stanchart, tpsea,transcentury, uchumi, umeme

KQ,I think you are just ashamed of including Kk for lack of supporting documents
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
The Great
#629 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 7:55:00 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:

KQ,I think you are just ashamed of including Kk for lack of supporting documents

Usimwekelee manano mdomoni.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Ebenyo
#630 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 9:24:57 PM

obiero wrote:

Try to support your reccomendations with tangible facts and evidence.This will differentiate sentiments,hearsay and emotions from real facts.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
jawgey
#631 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2016 11:53:37 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

Try to support your reccomendations with tangible facts and evidence.This will differentiate sentiments,hearsay and emotions from real facts.

He's a guru in matters kq. He need not prove anything smile
Seeing is believing
Blessed Gem
#632 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 1:56:57 AM

Ebenyo....on point
obiero
#633 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 6:28:55 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

That approach I leave to you and others.. My investment style is based on hearsay of inside information

Ebenyo
#634 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 6:42:09 AM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

That approach I leave to you and others.. My investment style is based on hearsay of inside information

Dont relie on hearsay.Even the 'experts' in the village relie on it.And they are masters you cant argue with them as they know everything.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Spikes
#635 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 7:25:03 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

Dont relie on hearsay.Even the 'experts' in the village relie on it.And they are masters you cant argue with them as they know everything.

You want to affirm that @obiero is a villager?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
sparkly
#636 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:02:15 AM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

Strategy reflects in your picks Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#637 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 9:10:48 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

Strategy reflects in your picks Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .. How sure are you that those are my picks. I could be in BAT, ARM or even Olympia!!! The internet isnt a CDSC account. We come here to share ideas and wisdom. Thats it!

muandiwambeu
#638 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 9:48:26 AM

Spikes wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

oh men! hiyo ni masaa ya morning glory. and stop banishing @obiero for no reason. the point made home is simple. its @obiero approach. have urs too if do not like @obiero's approach. period.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#639 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 10:10:32 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:

oh men! hiyo ni masaa ya morning glory. and stop banishing @obiero for no reason. the point made home is simple. its @obiero approach. have urs too if do not like @obiero's approach. period.

team @obiero to the rescue smile

Ericsson
#640 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2016 10:10:50 AM

@muandiwambeu
Glory ilizimwa na national power outage at 5:30am
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle