wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

61 Pages<1234>»
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
sparkly
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:59:42 PM

@kitikubwa are you talking fundamentals, technical or paul the octopus?
Life is short. Live passionately.
innovator
#22 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 10:53:26 PM

@yaser;
Have you joined the fantesy market?
If no, please join, we will listen to your advice after observing your practical moves.
Am sorry to inform you that we are tired of empty noises. But welcome back.
jerry
#23 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 11:22:45 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
I like this guy. Lets wait and see. U have to admire the confidence. Stranger things have happened. @bigchair. Rationale behind predictions?

@aGUYsmile, what if no one is willing to trade rights or GoK trades them cheaply to create an illusion of sorts? "THE CONFORMIST IS A JAILER OF FREEDOM AND DEVELOPMENT"
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
bird_man
#24 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 11:25:19 PM

I once used to exchange emails with this guy in the old SK and he was an absolute genious in stocks trading.Lets not argue alot,the truth will be out by Wednesday for everyone to judge and decide if to follow him or not to.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
kyt
#25 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:47:52 AM

quite a stir this guy has caused, but on c&g and total i totally agree. Kplc, ish...ish. The rest, i dont care about them.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
omega
#26 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:48:02 AM

Ever heard of the seven deadly investments sins?

Deadly investment sin #1 …

Deadly investment sin #2 - The "Guru" belief: if I can't predict the market, there is someone somewhere who can - and all I need to do is find him.

Deadly investment sin #3 …
youcan'tstopusnow
#27 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:23:40 AM

kyt wrote:
quite a stir this guy has caused, but on c&g and total i totally agree. Kplc, ish...ish. The rest, i dont care about them.

Why will Total go down? Price controls? Will the same be true for KK?
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
guru267
#28 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:24:28 AM

I simply can't believe there are some people who will follow this quacks advice to

1. SELL WHEN THERE IS BLOOD IN THE STREETS...
2. BE GREEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE GREEDY AND FEARFUL WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL...

From the stocks he mentioned there are a few obvious sells like marshalls so I won't even commend him for that...

But let me ask one question... Has anyone in their whole fruitful lives heard of a fundamentally sound company trading at a share price LOWER than its rights issue price???? That is this quacks prediction...

The moment my dear K.P.LC hits 22bob and below I will be on a buying frenzy like the world has never seen... All because its clear as day the stock is worth above 30 bob

Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
yaserbigchair
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:39:09 AM

@bird man.... I hope you remember me! because most of the guys here don't know me. I AM THE GENIUS BEHIND THIS MARKET.

@someone who tells me to play a game... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES. I DID ONCE AND WAS NUMBER ONE... THEN I STOPPED.

@youcan't...price of Total is overpriced by OVER 15% and they will remain if we keep buying a sleeping stock! it should go for 25/- HAPO TU! div. went down from the normal 2.5 to 1/- why should you buy it and wait for very long for just some few coins where you can sell this and buy something for a better return????

@guru I HAVE TRADED IN THIS MARKET FOR OVER 8 YEARS... how long have you been??? I KNOW WHEN TO BUY AND I KNOW WHEN TO SELL.

kplc is a good company but are you ready to wait and wait and wait for ONLY THE DIV. PAYOUTS... guys... the only ppl making a quick killing are the DIRECTORS and those who bought them @5/-

again @guru... pls sell to make the SKIMMED CREAM and I will tell you which company to buy @ a 15 - 20% discount so that you can sell within 3months and make 5 to 7% each month. SIO UKAE AFTER 1YR UPEWE AKA 6%. ACT BY EARLY MONDAY MORNING... HATA KAMA UTAFUTWA KAZI BECAUSE YOU REPORT LATE!
Sound that I love most: Is the ringing bell of Stock Market.
guru267
#30 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:54:14 AM

@yaser leaving the topic about K.P.L.C and get to total... Are you aware that it has traded in the 28-31 range for over 3 years... This was all through the recession and this years boom...

Now back to your K.P.L.C crap... I don't know who has been stroking your ego for the last 8 years but I just aint impressed one bit... And I do stock trading for a living mind you.. As in this puts food on my table....

Yaani you have brought out emotions in me in one night that @qw failed to do in a whole 3 months....

K.P.L.C below 19.5!!! I feel sorry for those who are placing their sell orders basing on this COMPLETE FALLACY because I will be buying from them...

youcan'tstopusnow
#31 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:28:08 AM

2012 and stocksmaster, you had 'seen' the fall to 22 from afar. Is 19.5 possible by Tuesday?
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
yaserbigchair
#32 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:44:49 AM

@guru... then WATCH AND LEARN!

@youcan't... when I told my uncle to sell at 30 and that it will get to 19.5 or below he didn't listen... then on Friday he came to our home and told me I should have listen to you. And that his brokers are telling him it will reach the 19ins.

NOW PLS EVERYONE LETS WATCH THE GAME. because...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME!
guru267
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:00:24 AM

yaserbigchair wrote:
@guru... then WATCH AND LEARN!

@youcan't... when I told my uncle to sell at 30 and that it will get to 19.5 or below he didn't listen... then on Friday he came to our home and told me I should have listen to you. And that his brokers are telling him it will reach the 19ins.

NOW PLS EVERYONE LETS WATCH THE GAME. because...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME!

@yasser so it was your uncle who stroked you ego

on the stock market REAL INTELLIGENT investors deal with value of stocks and not daily fluctuations...

So let me ask... if it falls to 19.5 or even below as you claim... Will this be its value/worth or is it a mere fluctuation brought about by the rights issue????

Hence knowing whether it is a fundamental drop or fluctuation should you be buying or selling as an INTELLIGENT INVESTOR????
the deal
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:04:17 AM

Hahahaha Yasser KPLC will blow in your face...folks ignore the price flatuations...KPLC is the stock to watch in 2011...woooow i´m looking for money to buy into KPLC...is anybody here tired of holding their KPLC shares i can rent them up October 2011...
yaserbigchair
#35 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:47:31 AM

@guru... remember I told you I was the one who told him what will happen... then he realized I was right!

I value KPLC @15-17 NOT A DIME MORE!

@the deal... BUY AND WAIT FOR ACROSS 2011 TO 2012 kisha Kenyans wakileta FUJO ZAO ndio utajua wat 7 Shilling is!

THEN YOU GUYS WILL COME BACK HERE @WAZUA AND ASK WHERE DID YASER DISAPPEARS TO!

MY ANSWER: I OFFLOAD THE SHIT AND WENT TO GOLD! hahahahahaha

NOW ITS OUT!
youcan'tstopusnow
#36 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:52:40 AM

I don't own any KPLC. Thus the more it is battered, the better for me to find an entry point
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
gatoho
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:58:11 AM

BGL wrote:
gatoho wrote:

@ wow BGL.. you are a linguist too Is it The 2500 lunch and drinks?. @ Yaser am sure this is gonna be a long thread..

Wacha fitina...kwani fitina hii yote utapeleka wapi.....si bure tu.
I am also not Nyong'o!!!

Hii apana Fitina.. wanopiga domo ndio wana fitina.. na hiyo ni Bure pia.. pewa moja kwangu nitalipa mwisho wa mwezi!
Foresight..
sparkly
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:59:53 AM

yaserbigchair wrote:

MIMI NI yaserbigchair!

AND I AM BACK GUYS!

you are blowing your horn too much @bigchair and sounding like another @qw by the day. You disappeared during the 2008-9 bear and come back during a bull run and expect us to take you seriously? The pedigree of a true investor is measured during times of a downturn coz that is when money is to be made. I can mention a number of ladies and gentlemen who were busy picking stocks at dirt cheap prices, and encouraging others to do the same, but you sir were not amongst them. On kplc you are wrong, Total trends horizontally in a wide range and is impossible to call either side, berger has problems containing costs, cables and access facing difficult operating environments and taking a beating, the rest are deadwood stocks that would be below radar of serious investors. Proof us wrong.
Life is short. Live passionately.
sheep
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:00:45 PM

maybe just maybe this yaser belongs to a ring of market manipulators...u know how shady the NSE is.....maybe come monday a 9% drop on the back of a few hundred shares traded...next day another 9% on another few 100 shares traded.....hata uki place high bids hakuna mtu anachukua!!(i personally experienced this in 2008)...then all of a sudden a huge supply comes in from nowhere then instantly a 'saviour' picks it up at a nice discount....then leaves the market to scramble for the rest and push prices up.
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
yaserbigchair
#40 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:16:31 PM

@sparkly... as I had said earlier NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A STOCK.

Most of the people want to stay with a stock even when its more that 10%down he still stays with it!

Come on guys pull out at the exit point.

In this Market, you must be willing to make some losses too... then get in again and restore your profits.

NEVER RUN WHEN YOU LOOSE!