wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Close Your Eyes
rasilio
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:05:54 AM

I am always shocked by the nonchalant attitude that Kenyans have towards illegaility, immorality and lack of standards.

The only time I hear of complaints on our leaders is when the leader under review is from another party (read tribe). I have seen Kenyans driving without seatbelts. only when people die do they blame the police.

Heck there was even a post here that provided the cons of corrupting a police officer rather than paying a traffic fine. Yet you die daily on Kenyan roads because those officers are being paid peanuts.

I have seen mothers taking money from their gangstar kids. Only when they are shot do they start saying they were police accomplises and were killed because they were mungiki.

Drug dealing MP's? No its ok, he built a borehole last week.

We really should stop blaming other people for our issues.

Drug dealing MP who sell drugs in your children's school are elected by YOU. Kenyan Media calls them Sonko.

People who give money to unemployed youth to burn people in Naivasha should not be called Freedom fighters. They are called suspects in civilised societies.

People who make a report to a police station after an investigating file has been created are called SUSPECTS. According to Kenyan media, Heroic.

I was in Mtwapa last week and I know for a fact, that the NGO's who are busy fighting for freedom had better rush to that area. There will be no Girl child donations to fleece from the west or Text books to buy for Kibera residents in 5 years if the drug dens I saw next to primary schools do not end.

Kenyans remind me of the video below.

Please DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C13HNOWzlg

See you next year and Peace to Wazuarians. As usual it was a great time back home.