wazua Sun, Jun 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My trusted PTC sites
Kenyanhustler
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:05:21 PM

Hi i joined this bux site today, viewed the ads and requested payout. My paypal was credited instantly. The minimum cashout is .02 and the least u can earn in the ads is .03 so u a legible to cashout daily.
Basically bux <ptc> sites pay u to view advertisers ads for some seconds before your a/c is credited. Then u click the number that matches the one given after the time countdown is over then the view is validated and u r credited.

Checkout this site and get paid to paypal this very night!! Follow the link below

www.osmanlibux.com/?ref=Messyrax
mzeekijana
#2 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 1:02:23 AM

Do u mean to say , one is paid just by viewing an ad??Sad ...........Laughing out loudly . some of us have 24hours free internet access ... am I becoming a millionaire just by a click of a mouse???? he..he..he..he..
Seles83
#3 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 1:09:10 AM

Kenyanhustler wrote:
Hi i joined this bux site today, viewed the ads and requested payout. My paypal was credited instantly. The minimum cashout is .02 and the least u can earn in the ads is .03 so u a legible to cashout daily.
Basically bux <ptc> sites pay u to view advertisers ads for some seconds before your a/c is credited. Then u click the number that matches the one given after the time countdown is over then the view is validated and u r credited.

Checkout this site and get paid to paypal this very night!! Follow the link below

www.osmanlibux.com/?ref=Messyrax

If the deal sounds too good to be true......
More monies, more problems...
Kenyanhustler
#4 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 12:14:09 PM

Laughing out loudly
these PTC sites are my favorites.. i have already earned from all of them..as a free member!... Basically Pay to click sites pay you to visit sponsors ads for a certain length of time like 30 seconds then you validate the ad by clicking the right security check and waiting for them to validate it. usually by dispalying a message that you have been credited for viewing the ad,,
its that simple. you also earn more by reffering people to the site and you will be earning a percentage of the cash they make. or maybe you can rent refferals from teh site to earn for you for about a month.

NEOBUX
neobux has been online for more than 2 years so far and has paid over 26 million $ to its members just for viewing sponsors ads. you can earn upto .02$ per click and .01$ per refferal click. as a free member though you earn .01 per click and .005 per refferal click. the minimum cash out is $2
follow this link to check it out

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Messyrax

ONBUX
onbux has been online for about 6 months now and has so far paid over 600,000$. it has the same earnings as Neobux. its a legit site and i love it.

http://www.onbux.com/?r=Messy

KLICKERZ
kclickerz earns .01 as a free member per click and ,02 as a upgraded member. per refferal click as a free member is .005. and the minimum cashout is $5. alllows many direct refferals so reaching payout can be very easy if you can refer many or even rent refferals

http://www.klikerz.com/?ref=Messy

CASHIUM
cashium pays .008 per click and also pays per reffreal click. the minimum cashout is $2. its a great site to earn money and its paying its members.

http://www.cashium.net/?rid=Messy

INCRASEBUX
this has been around for 2 years so far and has been paying all through. per click is .007 with and a great refferal earning. what i like most with this site is that everytime an ad is opening,,it prompts you if to view the both secure and insecure data. just open the secure data...this means the site you are opening wont load but you will get paid...quite good if you are using modem data..per MB billing.

Web Page:
https://www.incrasebux.c...ister.php/Messyrax.html

muganda
#5 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 12:46:51 PM

@kenyanhustler, sasa hii ni nini? Okay okay got it.
But @wazua, if the hustler makes another post repeating this point a third time, you need to X-factor him.

Elder
#6 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 1:06:32 PM

muganda wrote:
@kenyanhustler, sasa hii ni nini? Okay okay got it.
But @wazua, if the hustler makes another post repeating this point a third time, you need to X-factor him.

Muganda = Wazua. No?
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Robin hood
#7 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 3:20:57 PM

This is interesting, @Kenyanhustler and how do i get the cash