simonkabz
#21 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2011 8:01:13 PM

Im a proud member/shareholder.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Hunderwear
#22 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 9:20:50 PM

simonkabz wrote:

what is their plan going forward.Am very bullish on it but no idea whyy.Am a memnber but how wil I benefit in a big way
smallfama
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:51:26 AM

Hi wazua Muramati members. I am also looking for a sacco to join and from the praises you have made here, I would like to know the procedures of joining. Also, I dont think i know anyone who is a member so what are the options that I have when it comes to guarantors?
simonkabz
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:01:18 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

what is their plan going forward.Am very bullish on it but no idea whyy.Am a memnber but how wil I benefit in a big way

Sina habari ndugu. Just wishing myself all the best!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Nelly Wangari
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:28:45 AM

Hi guys,
i happen to be a member of Sheria Sacco Society Ltd and am proud i joined, one of the best decisions i ever made. For one, Membership is open to anybody over 18 years at just 1,000 minimum monthly contribution, they offer loans at just 1% interest rates, give the awesomest returns at the end of the year, are licenced by SASRA to mean they are extra transparent and contribute towards a fund wherein incase of its collapse(which would never happen since besides having been operational for the last 39 years its run by competent BOD and mgt) the members are assured of their every penny back. i could go on forever but one thing i am most happy with is that they are buying off bank loans at small interests,give loans within a day, they run a fosa/bank and MEMBERS CAN BORROW LOANS STRAIGHT AFTER JOINING! what more can a person ask for. Sheria SACCO Ltd is the way to gosmile
Ondiek
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:32:38 AM

Nelly Wangari wrote:
Hi guys,
i happen to be a member of Sheria Sacco Society Ltd and am proud i joined, one of the best decisions i ever made. For one, Membership is open to anybody over 18 years at just 1,000 minimum monthly contribution, they offer loans at just 1% interest rates, give the awesomest returns at the end of the year, are licenced by SASRA to mean they are extra transparent and contribute towards a fund wherein incase of its collapse(which would never happen since besides having been operational for the last 39 years its run by competent BOD and mgt) the members are assured of their every penny back. i could go on forever but one thing i am most happy with is that they are buying off bank loans at small interests,give loans within a day, they run a fosa/bank and MEMBERS CAN BORROW LOANS STRAIGHT AFTER JOINING! what more can a person ask for. Sheria SACCO Ltd is the way to gosmile

Salimia watu before you start marketing!
kyt
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:21:01 PM

ondieki hiyo ni kali. is there a sacco that gives 12% on saving as interest?
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Nelly Wangari
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:39:33 PM

@Ondiek, Hi!, How are you doing,Hope your well in the new yearsmile ...............its not just marketing, kizuri chajiuza na kibaya chajitembeza. Your welcome to join.
@Kyt, 12% interest p.a on loan with no hidden charges and yes, Sheria Sacco is on an upward trend with its returns and their aim is to give the best returns to its members. kaa chonjo!
Ondiek
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:55:33 PM

Nelly welcome to Wazua and happy hunting for members to join the SACCO. But you have used that saying in a wrong way - seems unatembeza Sheria SACCOsmile
onmywaytowealth
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:23:26 PM

Any good SACCO in Eldoret for freelancers and business people?
Gordon Gekko
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 8:26:48 AM

Saw an advert by Stima SACCO on tv last night. The were offering their members 3% of the dividends payable if the members reinvest those dividends as deposits. Smart and impressive.

Even more impressive is the fact that after 1 month they have done their accounts, audited them and declared a dividend.
Hunderwear
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 8:50:16 AM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
Saw an advert by Stima SACCO on tv last night. The were offering their members 3% of the dividends payable if the members reinvest those dividends as deposits. Smart and impressive.

Even more impressive is the fact that after 1 month they have done their accounts, audited them and declared a dividend.

Its a sacco to watch..I reckon they had a private placement last year.Anyone with a copy of their annual reports pls share
Kiraiku
#33 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2012 8:11:44 AM

Try Mhasibu @ mhasibusacco.com.I am member since 2004 and have never been disappointed.
Wondergirl
#34 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 9:56:38 PM

simonkabz wrote:

Thimioni,
I would also want to join Muramati.
However I'm a member of another Sacco.
I think there used to be a rule forebidding one from joining to Sacco. Is it still there?
BGL
#35 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 10:49:08 PM

Wondergirl wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Thimioni,
I think there used to be a rule forebidding one from joining to Sacco. Is it still there?

@wondergirl MURAMATI leads the pack, welcome onboard.
Concerning the rule forbiding being a member of SACCO serving a common cause....IT ONLY APPLIES if you have to do checkoff for both from the same payslip!
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
jerry
#36 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 11:47:26 PM

BGL wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Thimioni,

Concerning the rule forbiding being a member of SACCO serving a common cause....IT ONLY APPLIES if you have to do checkoff for both from the same payslip!

...or if you want both to link to M-SACCO! on a single safaricon line but you can have 2 lines.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
PKoli
#37 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:10:33 PM

I have been a member of Stima Sacco for 13 years and I have not been dissappointed. When I joined the dividends was 6%, it is now 11%. The normal loan takes no more than 2 weeks and emergency is a day. For people outside the Stima fraternity, problem will be getting guarantors for the loans. Else, it is a well managed Sacco.
Wondergirl
#38 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2012 8:05:26 AM

jerry wrote:
BGL wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Thimioni,

...or if you want both to link to M-SACCO! on a single safaricon line but you can have 2 lines.

Thanks guys.
I take it M-sacco is the paying/ contributing your Sacco dues through mobile? I don't think my Sacco has that!
Muramati Here I come.
pariah
#39 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 10:51:18 PM

Mhasibu is ok
pariah
#40 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:13:24 PM

pariah wrote:
Mhasibu is ok

what is this M-SACCO? Does Mhasibu have it?

I have heard so much about Muramati and would like to join