wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

trading options on the net OWSOME I made &0% of my deposit in 1 hour`s time
pgituhu
#1 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 2:29:24 PM

Hi guys I have been trying out on a programme by a forex broker.Trading options using your personal computer can be your best way to fetch in residual income (Like I have just done today:I deposited $25 via paypal(You can also use Alertpat/credit card to deposit) and made back 70% in just an hour)at the comfort of your home. All you have to do Is Deposit funds choose call or put (Call if you think that the price of item selected will be higher than normal/put if you think the price will be below the present) With good skills of reading charts you are gauranteed to get it right and Pocket 70% interest.However if you lose you get 15% refund .If interested please E-mail me at pgituhu@yahoo.com.

I also would like to hear you reviews about similar expiriences.

being Poor is a condition caused by Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly
sky5
#2 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 4:34:59 PM

PG, have you received the money in hard currency or just shows on a statement in a computer somewhere? Educate me on this...
alikujia
#3 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 5:32:42 PM

pgituhu wrote:
Hi guys I have been trying out on a programme by a forex broker.Trading options using your personal computer can be your best way to fetch in residual income (Like I have just done today:I deposited $25 via paypal(You can also use Alertpat/credit card to deposit) and made back 70% in just an hour)at the comfort of your home. All you have to do Is Deposit funds choose call or put (Call if you think that the price of item selected will be higher than normal/put if you think the price will be below the present) With good skills of reading charts you are gauranteed to get it right and Pocket 70% interest.However if you lose you get 15% refund .If interested please E-mail me at pgituhu@yahoo.com.

I also would like to hear you reviews about similar expiriences.

alikujia
#4 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 5:34:42 PM

??????????
pgituhu
#5 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 6:30:12 PM

www.anyoption.com@ Alik... visit here
ndumesidubu
#6 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 7:59:12 PM

let me just give you guys words of wisdom on some of this markets, leveraged markets like currency and options trading are extremely risky unless you are playing on 1:1 leverage, technical analysis is an area that requires extremely huge amounts of time to master , if you think you can make money by using a few moving average crossovers then you are deceived, there is so much noise in this markets that gains from a rally will be quickly eaten up by a small spike from some data release in any of the countries that their fundamentals affect the asset class . i have found stock to be pretty safe places to play because of lack of leverage in as far as deposit margins are concerned plus the fact that a fairly imperfect market like ours where discounting of fundamentals into price takes a bit of time therefore giving us an opportunity to make gains is a plus, in more sophisticated market price will have already moved all the way to overbought levels by the time results reach the novice trader, for us we can fairly predict that a county will make such and such gains and have enough time to buy into it and make gains without losing your head, i know tonnes of people that have lost theirs shirts in highly leveraged asset classes, just bit a bit cautious.
"Individuals who cannot master their emotions are ill-suited to profit from the investment process."
Benjamin Graham
kyukkamba
#7 Posted : Friday, November 05, 2010 9:39:25 PM

@ Pgituhu .... Read what Ndumesidubu said and do it twice.Think
Ni Uhuru wa Mbesha...Niguo kana tiguo?
young
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:07:26 AM

He He He

Extremely risky,needs a lot of skills and there is potentenial risk of uncertainty in forex exchange rate projections beyond investors control which book makers cannot capture eg fall of the euro early this year sparked by PIIGS (Portugal, Iceland, Ireland, Greece and Spain)
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
sheep
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:51:26 AM

where is qw aka capitalmarketsgeek to shed more light on this...I hear he is making millions in forex....
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
pgituhu
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 06, 2010 12:22:09 PM

@ y`all thank you guys I will transfer the earnings to my Liberty reserve account and try out on forex stocks , can anybody out there please give me a link to a stock trading platform. I will appreciate