wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Raila denied use of President’s gate
Wendz
#21 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:02:00 PM

What if Wiper parked at RAO's parking.... Now,what if RAO swapped parking with MK? Would RAO now want to park at his own parking because it has been allocated to MK? And once its done,except portraying their immaturity,what value does it add to Kenyans?

@Obi

true,at the end of the day,it will affect us... but is parkings and carpets and salutes helping me feed my football club at home? no... thats why i said,i really dont care what fights they have right now because what they are fighting for does not benefit either me,you or that family whose loved one was killed by mungiki!! If they were fighting about issues that concern us,like the constitution,roads,fighting corruption,unearthing the 9.5billion misallocation,PEV criminals,i would die with the one i feel will benefit the country most... but parkings,carpets,doors?? ooh pleeeaaasee... spare me that!

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
kanda
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:30:00 PM

.......yet they called him 'president' over the weekend and no one is 'complaining'! is that not treason?
kingfisher
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:16:00 PM

choo,mkeka,parking,entrance.........

@Obi........may be you are in the know,what should we expect next??

Tell your guy to style up,all this nonsense will take us nowhere!!

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
brav
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:51:00 PM

three words to obi: you are pathetic. if thats your thinking im surprised you are still alive,how old are you?

you are in the wrong side of history bro/sis.

Usichoke kutafuta salary
Obi 1 Kanobi
#25 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:38:00 PM

Isn't it ironic that MK gets to play king complete with his own gate,and Brav and co. are okay with it and explain it as protocal,but when his co-principal wants to use the same facilities when King MK is not around the same Brav and Co. call it trivial,and insult anyone who does not see it their way.

@Brav,thats No. 25,and by the way you are getting very emotional about the whole thing,try and see how Wendz responds to issues,calm down.

@Rsk taker,make sure that day never comes.

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
ecstacy
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:39:00 PM

sigh..if no one here in SK can use the Presidential parking space why should RAO imagine he is any special? It is for the president. He is not Kenya's President.
ogutuwalwanga
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:00:00 PM

If i may ask what do most of you do for a living,where do you people get all the f***ing time discussing useless topics which as Wendez say does help a common man in any way.It 's high time we come to age otherwise the likes MK and RAO will always have something to make us buy newspapers and glued to the TV

GOD'S TIMING IS THE BEST
cxz
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:54:00 PM

sometimes i get the impression that there are some people who will clap if their favourite politician decided to fart on their face. Just like a rubber band,even sycophancy & stupidity should have an expansion limit

'A stone is heavy,and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.' (Proverbs 27:3).
tmatekwa
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:57:00 PM

RAO's strategy is working quite well. He is portraying himself as having been shunnted aside from real power. He will be able to stick all the muck on MK. I will not be suprised if he and M7 are working hand in hand,on Migingo,to portray MK as a weak leader.

Osama bin Laden
MKAMBA
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:58:00 PM

Hon Johnstone Muthama summarised it all in one sentence that ''this person will never be satisfied,no matter what! Next tinme he will demand to appoint a parallel list to that of President of senior officer like Chief of General Staff,Police Commissioner,Head of Civil Service,V/P,An Office AND Residence inside STATE-HOUSE,etc etc in the name of equal partners''

Guys do you ever imagine what will happen if RAO is the president and someone tries to contradict him or someone behaves exactly the way he is mishaving.........well i think we would MOI or KENYATTA were soft.
murenj
#31 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2009 4:58:00 AM

I have no fear about the nature of his presidency. Some cross breed between MO1 s playing to the gallery and MK's use and dispose policy. What worrys me most is kalooser's psychosis

The cunning of the Buffalo
Njunge
#32 Posted : Friday, May 08, 2009 5:17:00 AM

@Murenj,

It may not be any different from yours.Look at your other post.......Twisted brain or the lack of it?................Anyway,i doubt anyone here thinks you are sane.

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.