wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Raila denied use of President’s gate
PONDI
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:22:00 AM

sasa ni mambo gani haya? ..... saw this story on kenya times... yes! kenya times website. ....' PRIME Minister Raila Odinga was yesterday humiliated when he was forced to squeeze himself through grills of a rotating metal gate at Parliament Buildings after security personnel and parliamentary orderlies denied him entry.
Sentries at the gate adamantly told Raila that they had “firm instructions” not to allow him to use the gate usually reserved for the President'.... 'the PM chase cars have often been bundled out of the parking lot at Harambee House where the Presidential motorcade is usually parked when President Kibaki is in his office.'... lol this is just pettiness ....

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
Mali
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:33:00 AM

because he is not a PRESIDENT!!!! ... Or how would you defend a Gent using the ladies when the gents is WIDE OPEN!?

if the incompetent and the reckless compete,the result is a disaster.. MN
mnjoro
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:38:00 AM

@ Pondi Kwani what has he been using.Maybe they make another special gate for PM.That way they will be sharing privellage costs.

KENYA OUR BELOVED COUNTRY
Jalofg
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:41:00 AM

'the PM chase cars have often been bundled out of the parking lot at Harambee House where the Presidential motorcade is usually parked when President Kibaki is in his office.'

Lets get serious!!!!!

If the president is in the office,then the parking lot is occupied.

How do you guarantee the old man's security if everyone is allowed to park next to his motorcade? Remember the confrontation at Nyayo stadium?

Jalofg
McReggae
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:44:00 AM

......another day,another non issue

Make money.....then you will enjoy all the fine things in life!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Obi 1 Kanobi
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:50:00 AM

I predict 40+ posts celebrating this PNU victory

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Kamaa
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:52:00 AM

his humiliation is not ours to bother about....
i think he got a battalion to help him sort out this...
am afraid we got so many issues affecting ordinary citizens that are not given any of our attention...
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
nanfor
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:06:00 AM

come on guys grow up and complain about something else....I am sure you know that Clinton cannot park her entourage anywhere where Obama is....In fact I hazard that if Obama comes to Kenya,Kibaki and Raila will not be allowed anywhere near his cars until properly vetted....Some arguments are really childish.
Njunge
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:16:00 AM

The stand-offs will surely die.Kenyans get tired too soon and i can bet,at this rate no one will be surprised or outraged if RAO goes to statehouse throught the roof.....!!

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Wendz
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:44:00 AM

@Obi

whats there to celebrate? Their stand off has nothing to do with me - it even looks more personal than political at this rate............ Personally,I started looking at RAO as RAO not ODM and MK as MK not PNU when they stopped representing my interests and started representing theirs....... With all the pettiness,do you still believe these old men represent you as a person? To me,i really dont care of either of them is forced to squeeze through a crack to parliament because in that parliament,they do not fight for you and me,they fight for their big egos and interests!

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#11 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:56:00 AM

@ Wendz.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this two clowns represent us. They call the shots and hold the destiny of our country till 2012. One can argue that they make their own fate but truth is every kenyan has his/her fate tied to that of Kenya.

They fight,we bleed,

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
brav
#12 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:01:00 AM

Haki Obi if you are serious about your post,then you are the kind of people we dont need in kenya. bure wewe unakaa chief ya kwenu!! ati 40+ posts arggh you make me puke

Usichoke kutafuta salary
Shak
#13 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:30:00 AM

I've noticed that @Obi has to breathe fire whenever RAO is mentioned in unfavourable light. Kwani the guy can do no wrong in your eyes? Cmon,be objective and stop always seeing things through ODM vs PNU lenses

smile
Kinyee
#14 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:58:00 AM

RAO is looking for anything he can get attention from Kenyans. He want to be always seen in the TV's,from getting baptised to parking at other peoples parking lot. Hata yule Kijana yangu anajua president ni Kibaki and he enjoys some previlages raila awezi enjoy. Why should he park at the preso parkin and he knows thus an offence. @ obi i have firm instuctions to sue him next time for threatening the security of the country by prenteding to be the presintent. Parking there is like making himself the preso.

arsenal fanatic
McReggae
#15 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:12:00 AM

People continue commenting on un-substantiated non-issues........we r truly kenyan!!!!

Make money.....then you will enjoy all the fine things in life!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Shak
#16 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:53:00 AM

Now the fight has gone to who's been invited to attend Jay Z's inauguration.

smile
Obi 1 Kanobi
#17 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:03:00 PM

Mmmh..

So MK does not want to share his toys after committing to do so. What else is new.

RAO should not park in MK's slot,or use his door or anything that tries to make him look like the president. He should use Mat's to Harambee house so he does not fill the parking and try and squeeze thru fences etc.

Seriously though,how big a drop is it from President to PM to make it sinful for the PM to use MK's parking when he is not using it,and why should MK have an exclusive door for accessing parliament when he only visits the place once a year.

@Brav,this is No. 17. You may want to find that bucket.

Shak
#18 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:05:00 PM

I predict 50+ posts on this thread in support of ODM. No need to say from who

smile
Lyanne
#19 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:09:00 PM

Raila ought to change his game plan if he's to make any meaningful votes come 2012,he shud stop this cheap theatrics and focus more on issues that affect the common man like food,housing,security etc.

He should strive to endear himself to the masses rather than to potray himself as a petty jilted lover.

The Hedonist
RskTaker
#20 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:13:00 PM

@Obi

The day I'll find myself so passionate about a Kenyan politician like you are,I'll hang myself! And believe you me the death will be worth it!!