wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Make sure you have the right mindset as an investor
Runj
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:18:41 AM

Wherever you start as an employee, professional or business owner you must have the right mindset. Read the story on the link below about what Robert Kiyosaki a renowned American investor believes. He classifies people based on financial mind sets. He thinks A students simply settle for employment while average students make it big time in investment. Check the full story on this link:

http://www.business-comp...telligent-investor.html
I agree with this totally. A students chase the jobs while average students employ them. Think Zuckerberg of facebook, Steve Jobs of Apple, Bill Gates of Microsoft. None of them graduated from any college. The are equivalent of form four leavers in Kenya.
Genghis Khan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:37:29 PM

Runj wrote:
Wherever you start as an employee, professional or business owner you must have the right mindset. Read the story on the link below about what Robert Kiyosaki a renowned American investor believes. He classifies people based on financial mind sets. He thinks A students simply settle for employment while average students make it big time in investment. Check the full story on this link:

http://www.business-comp...telligent-investor.html
I agree with this totally. A students chase the jobs while average students employ them. Think Zuckerberg of facebook, Steve Jobs of Apple, Bill Gates of Microsoft. None of them graduated from any college. The are equivalent of form four leavers in Kenya.

JOBS, GATES & ZUCKERBERG are all "A students", maybe even geniuses... Gates and Zuckerberg both quit Harvard...

Kiyosaki was a "below average" student. He did not get the chance to quit from any Ivy League college!

Jobs, Gates & Zuckerberg made their money (initially at least the first $1B) from their "intellectual" properties.

If you are saying that good academic performance and subsequent credentials / qualifications are not mandatory for business success then you are right.
If you are talking about "A students" ... a good example for your argument is Sir Richard Branson.
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE