wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Kenyans Voted Ugliest People in Africa!!!
MaichBlack
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:26:56 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You are going to love this! Kenyan's were last weekend voted the ugliest looking people in Africa!!! The ranking was based on physical
appearance, grooming, presentation, communication etc. Being a full blooded Kenya, I obviously disagree but I decided to share the information all the same.

I tried looking for a link [We are all conversant with the "weka link!" culture in Wazua] but only came up with 'second hand' sites. I chose the one below because it quotes the judges. You wont like their characterization of the different tribes in Kenya. I can't wait to read @wendz comment. Anyone with a link to the original story, kindly post it for the other wazuans. In the mean time, you can visit the link below.

Kenyans; Ugliest People in Africa
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:34:16 PM

@Maich,
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!.....Brari uji baridi!....Were it not that the damn article was posted way back in 2007 and there is no proof of such,you know by now reli ingekuwa imeng'olewa.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
bkismat
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:36:24 PM

Looks like something written by a Kenyan showing the usual stereotyping.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
gadj
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:49:02 PM

Thats a funny article although their is nothing new about it, can we get the 2010 ratings.
Impunity
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:02:43 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Maich,
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!.....Brari uji baridi!....Were it not that the damn article was posted way back in 2007 and there is no proof of such,you know by now reli ingekuwa imeng'olewa.

But there is some truth in it.
For instance on those chicks with small legs and have absolutely no shape at all.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

MaichBlack
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:16:32 PM

@Njung'e - Wacha moto. Read my post carefully. I explained that I had to look for the link but only came up with 'second hand' sites. I used the good old method - Google. I also requested anyone with a link to the original story to post it for the other wazuans.

I heard the story on the radio today and decided to Google it. I didn't have enough time to get to the original story and that is why I put a disclaimer and also a request for a link to the original story. I have no idea if it is a repeat performance or what. I guess if you have the time you can Google the story a give us a different link.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Wendz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:24:42 PM

MaichBlack wrote:

I can't wait to read @wendz comment.

Why me??? ama its because i very well represent that description?? ABK..... well, that analysis sounds so kenyan i wonder if someone sitted at some hall in Bloe(what?) had all the time to analyze all those tribes in africa the same way they did for kenyan tribes... But for kikuyus i have heard worse.... ati an ovacado on toothpicks..... bure kabisa all these people....lakini sifi moyo..... Am still going to believe the bible - fearfully and wonderfully madeLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly )

Granted the kiuks arent gifted with great futures behind them (well at least the majority) but our luhya counterparts who should be representing us very well on that front have been termed to have those looking like for "animals"...... Ikuwe hawa watu walikuwa wanaangalia nini sasa?

Kenyan women breach their faces? more than Ogas? Crap!

Ati we managed to 'steal' the cup from Zambians(like we are evolving backwards).... Maaah, if you have ever seen a zambian woman who doesnt look like a truck, please send me a photo... I stayed in lusaka for some weeks and trust me, even in a 5 star hotel, i never saw one beautiful woman..... ... na hiyo si siri.... (Disclaimer - I do not swing the forbidden way but i appreciate beauty in any form).... But i think its only in Kenya you will find people in suits and high heels and ties in bars at 2 am you'd think they extended their budget meeting......

Hata hivyo, I still prefer our wide knobs and bow legs and brown teeth and huge lips and windscreens to some melanin-deficient-pink pigment.
MaichBlack
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:36:16 PM

Wendz wrote:
Why me??? ama its because i very well represent that description??

No my sister. That's not the reason. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I like your critical analysis of issues and I also knew that article would piss you off. Now that's an explosive mix bound to produce a post worth reading. You didn't disappoint.

I agree with you. We have very good looking ladies in Kenya. Some might argue that Rwandese, Ethiopians among others bring kiasi compe but our sisters are definitely up there with the best of them. The men, grooming etc. let me not comment for now.
Gordon Gekko
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:04:23 PM

@MaichBlack, Applause Applause Applause Applause

Those hairpieces - most disastrous fashion statement ever made.

On Sunday three weeks ago, I was driving through one of the mtaa (Jeri, Jeru) estates. There were two girls (I think they were maids) were shukaring matuta on a third one sitting on a stool. That scene was so nostalgic I stopped the car, walked over to them and complemented the third one on how beautiful her hair was - honestly it was a sight not seen in modern Kenya. Of course they thought I was nuts.
chikita
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:23:23 PM

[quote=Impunity
But there is some truth in it.
For instance on those chicks with small legs and have absolutely no shape at all.
[/quote]

@ impunity, siku hizi wanasemanga round pia ni shape!!

@Wendz, this is way too funny! Maaah, if you have ever seen a zambian woman who doesnt look like a truck, please send me a photo... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Magigi
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 6:49:21 PM

NOT TRUE
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=8987

Kenyans were last weekend voted the funniest looking people in Africa. With 48 participating nations in the Annual Most Beautiful People of Africa Awards, held at the Gregor Theater in Bloemfontein SA, Kenya took the last position, dislodging Zambia and reclaiming the title it held in 2000.

It posted 7 points out of a possible 540 points. The top position was taken by Rwanda, followed by Cameroon and then Ethiopia as second runner up. The last three positions were Kenya at 48, Zambia at 47, then Gabon, at 46. The judges said they gave their points based on presentation, physical appearance, grooming, communication and other areas.

Coincidentally this came just a week after an article on Kenyans appeared in the Pretorian Bird. The article, in the entertainment section, claims Kenya has the funniest looking president on earth, and a VP with a strange looking head. It goes on to say that Kikuyu women and Luo men pose the most weird features.

"Women from the Kikuyu community have small legs, totally no figures, and a little exeggerated heads. They lack good behinds and those who have them look like inflated baloons.They are shaped like pyramids turned upside down.A big upper frame and an almost invisible lower bit.

Luo men on the other side have distorted facial features..say big lips and huge noses or should we call them knobs. Kikuyu men are also unproportional, and most of them are stunted. They walk leaning foward. Plus they have long rusty teeth."

"Those from Kisii Districts are small people, the average Kenyan man will stop growing at 5'2"...5'4" tops. Kisii men have mango shaped heads, and bowed legs, a feature also common in in their Luhya counterparts."

He goes on to describe Kaleos as "Funny little pitch black emaciated fellows, raking in millions from the track. However long they'll remain in Europe, their features never improve". "Nandis will have rounded foreheads, and thin, long arms". While occupants at the coast province are said to have "Wide faces, almost like a widescreen telly, especially taitas,and durumas"

"Kenyans do not know the meaning of good grooming" The writer says. "The women hate their dark skins and opt for mercury bleachs which mess them up. The result: A scary (unpigmented)light face, black legs, and a black back". As much as the Kenyan accent, of standard english is admired, "there's too much mothertounge interference, common in Merus, Kisiis, and Kikuyus".

While Luos were pointed out as to be suffering from chronic 'braggitis'. The research funded by the institute of Primate Research at the University of St. Kenkley, also noted that Kenyan men are very marketable in the Kimberely area of SA and parts of the Guateng region. Reason, they are big, hopeless spenders.

Moral lesson, "Be careful dating a Kenyan online." Accepting the Award Ambassador Kinyesi, complained of biased judging. Also present were dignitaries from all around Africa.

Source; http://www.diasporamesse...t-in-africa&lang=en
QW25091985
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 6:58:04 PM

last time i checked luo ladies has quite an abundant supply back there ! that could have given us some points
masukuma
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 7:38:50 PM

this is insulting! just take the worst of everyone and call the country ugly! anyway - shauri yao!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
famooz
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 7:42:08 PM

WHO CARES?!!!
rd1
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:10:36 PM

Kenyans are beautiful and we neither have to show it or prove it. Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I bet those judging Kenyans are blind. It would just be fair for us to be given a chance to judge that panel and I bet it would be eggs all over. Kenya is blessed and will always be........
ali
#16 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:45:55 PM

Who cares abt such?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Lolest!
#17 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:21:29 PM

Kenyans may not be the cutest but Im sure south africans, sudanese, nigerians and malawians are less visually appealing.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
TiggerTiggy
#18 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:41:19 PM

thats just rich coming from south africans who include characters like semenya. Shame on you
masukuma
#19 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:19:53 PM

there 40 million reasons Kenyans are lovely.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murenj
#20 Posted : Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:31:57 PM

I have always thought that Brenda Fassie had a man's face...but she is now dead....coming to think of it, were we represented by k#*ks?