wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Traffic police.......Which stations to avoid.
mjuaji wa stocks
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:38:02 AM

It is true that even when you careful on the road some careless drivers still hit you......

now i find going to police stations quite embarrasing....waste of time....demand for hongo......long court cases esp. if you are to be a witness when the offender is sued for careless / dangerous driving....etc. etc.......

which police stations should you avoid if possible.....can you sort yourselves out ...instead of involving a karao??...

They demand you leave your keys with them....is this right...

I hear cases where your car is detained in a police station....some parts go missing...battery etc...

It is a hell.....Any experiences?? Suggestions....escape ways....ama??
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

kingfisher
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:38:24 PM

All of them!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:14:07 PM

If your car spends the night in a police station then you are done! Even if you were involved in an accident, make sure, where possible, that your insurance company tows it from the police station the same day. A police station is the unsafest place in Kenya to leave your car overnight. They go to the extent of changing tyres and fitting your car with bald ones! If you complain too much you might find yourself in court. Charges? Driving a car with bald tyres!!! I have heard horror stories that simply unbelievable!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Djinn
#4 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 3:49:15 PM

@mjuaji - I think thats a moot point. Normally you would have to go to the nearest police station after an accident. If you get rear ended on Waiyaki way, you cannot say "Hmmm Kitengela Police station ranks very high in service, let me go there"...

I think the matter is out of your hands when it comes to the geography. Of course you could drive more carefully when in the precincts of the "bad stations" smile

mjuaji wa stocks
#5 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 5:22:26 PM

Case in point ....parklands Police station.....ni kubaya...a jamaa lost his battery...a karao called Justus Chimbevu...from western kenya....boasting of having 11 children ''ambao wananitegemea''....so he said..openly demanded 4k tulize hii mambo

This was in the presence of six other colleagues in the office....d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Another police woman ...ili ajaze abstract....1500/-....openly!!

Wapu KACC.....naomba serikali ingilie kati..d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!