wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Eaagads is the stock to watch
Surealligator
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:00:32 AM

Am doing a research on this little known share. A real estate development company has bought a controlling share into Eaagads. Eaagads has a big coffee farm in Ruiru.

EPS has crossed two bob.

The Catch: The real estate guys will eventually uproot the blistering coffee bushes and plant a supper class estate as Thika Rd comes to fruition.

I want some Tidbits from serious thinkers here. No jokes please.

I have set aside half a metre for the said shares. If my research is conclusive, I will throw a few more coins down that way. Am buying pole pole to avoid raising an eye blow in the market. Just managed to bring down the share price from 55 to 48.

By the way, did you know Eaagads has so far appreciated more than any other share at the stock market?
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Wa_ithaka
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:08:54 AM

Sure-had you pegged as a smart cookie owing to your Carbacid move. Talk after not before
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Paul Kukubo
#3 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 9:35:02 AM

Surealligator wrote:
Am doing a research on this little known share. A real estate development company has bought a controlling share into Eaagads. Eaagads has a big coffee farm in Ruiru.

EPS has crossed two bob.

The Catch: The real estate guys will eventually uproot the blistering coffee bushes and plant a supper class estate as Thika Rd comes to fruition.

I have set aside half a metre for the said shares. If my research is conclusive, I will throw a few more coins down that way. Am buying pole pole to avoid raising an eye blow in the market. Just managed to bring down the share price from 55 to 48.

By the way, did you know Eaagads has so far appreciated more than any other share at the stock market?

This is insider information. This is murder. Stella Kilonzo must take action on this alligator fellow.
Paul Kukubo
#4 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 9:37:00 AM

Renaissance Capital, a Russia-based investment bank, acquired through an associated company at least 300 acres of the 487 acres of Eaagads coffee farms and intends to use it for developing part of the Tatu City project, billed as Kenya’s single largest real estate development ever.

Renaissance Capital late last year acquired, through a subsidiary company, Waguthu Holdings Ltd— 61.74 per cent shareholding of the Nairobi Stock Exchange-listed Eaagads from the previous majority shareholder, Socfinaf company.

Patrick Mweheire, managing director of the Kenyan subsidiary of Renaissance Capital, said the land will be used to construct part of the Sh240 billion, 1,000-hectare Tatu City project near Kenyatta University.

“We bought the whole stake that was previously held by Socfinaf for the purpose of developing Tatu City,” said Mr Mweheire.
mjuaji wa stocks
#5 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 9:39:35 AM

Surealligator wrote:

EPS has crossed two bob.

Are you a magician......insider......ama nini??

I hope your investment pays back this time round..

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

youcan'tstopusnow
#6 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 9:53:42 AM

It pays kujuana
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
sheep
#7 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 10:10:28 AM

has the sale of land already been factored in the share?
will future earnings of Eaagads be affected coz it relies on the land?
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
guru267
#8 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 11:31:09 AM

I think Eagads is a good buy because investors will be willing to pay a serious premium for the land for real estate development....

I dont follow this stock so i'm not sure if it has already been factored into the price....
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
mjuaji wa stocks
#9 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 11:56:30 AM

Apart from the sale of the land to RC….plus the 3 individuals mentioned below……..how is EEAGADS going to benefit in the real estate????

To me ….the developer of the real estate is not EEAGADS but the 3 individuals (Nahashon nyaga; steve mwagiru and vimal shah) who bought this land from EEAGADS.

Therefore …. Unless the money from the sale of land is sub-divided among the shareholders of EEAGADS … they have no other benefit at all!!!
These guys have carefully crafted this scheme…..which will benefit them now and in the future…..

How???

The guys are going to sub-divide the land into parcels …..With controlled development……

sell the land to Developers……

these developers will develop their parcels as per the control design; then they will still be paying a lease rent to tatu city council associated with the guys who own the land….
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

the deal
#10 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 12:01:56 PM

Pray Pray Pray True u just finished it...Eaagards doesnt benefit in anyway...this is a well crafted scheme...why did RenCap use fronts to buy into Eaagards? They didnt even consult the minority shareholder.

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Apart from the sale of the land to RC….plus the 3 individuals mentioned below……..how is EEAGADS going to benefit in the real estate????

To me ….the developer of the real estate is not EEAGADS but the 3 individuals (Nahashon nyaga; steve mwagiru and vimal shah) who bought this land from EEAGADS.

Therefore …. Unless the money from the sale of land is sub-divided among the shareholders of EEAGADS … they have no other benefit at all!!!
These guys have carefully crafted this scheme…..which will benefit them now and in the future…..

How???

The guys are going to sub-divide the land into parcels …..With controlled development……

sell the land to Developers……

these developers will develop their parcels as per the control design; then they will still be paying a lease rent to tatu city council associated with the guys who own the land….

youcan'tstopusnow
#11 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 12:32:13 PM

Wouldn't have made any difference to consult the minority shareholder. ''The minority will have their say, but the majority will have their way''
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
#12 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 12:48:29 PM

I would jump out of this one like yesterday. RC has an obligation to it's shareholders first before Egads shareholders and I think they used the front to incorporate the other investors i the project. How did this get past CMA???

BBI will solve it
:)
mjuaji wa stocks
#13 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 12:50:32 PM

And who is this minority shareholder who heavily trades in the stock market???....ama ni Aly khan Satchu????

Secondly, as I said in another thread …… vimal shah; nahashon Nyaga….are associated with moi and his cronies ……I don’t know about mwagiru …….

This begs the question ……. Is this an investment of Baba moi and his cronies????

If so …… we are not out of the woods yet!!! I have just discovered that most of this politicians are also strong business partners……they are not enemies….

BTW……after Mutahi kagwe kushindwa…..he rejoined Rennaisance capital……..mimi naogopa kuwa pengine pia baba jimmy yuko hapa!!!!

Disclaimer ….I might be wrong……and I might not be objective coz I hate corruption!!!

mjuaji wa stocks
#14 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 12:53:32 PM

-

The fast & furious
#15 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 2:57:02 PM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Surealligator wrote:

EPS has crossed two bob.

Are you a magician......insider......ama nini??

I hope your investment pays back this time round..

This guy is up to no good. He fools us here with Carbs, then goes on to buy Eaagads poloe pole to avoid raising an eyeblow and talks of buying 500,000 worth of Eaagads.And he did not want jokers. If this is not insyder infor, what is? He shuld be asked to step aside from this site, investigated by parliament and convicted. He is making too much money form knowing more thatn the general public.
The signature of God runs in all things. Only fools fail to see it and believe in Him. However, others see it even where non exists - now you see where the false pastor comes in.
The fast & furious
#16 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 2:58:37 PM

He adviced a newfarer to buy Serena and is now heading to over 70. something is not right here.
The signature of God runs in all things. Only fools fail to see it and believe in Him. However, others see it even where non exists - now you see where the false pastor comes in.
stocksmaster
#17 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 3:37:32 PM

Has Eagaards issued any cautionary statement to its shareholders/public on the current Tatu city issue? If not then CMA is sleeping on the job.

With 2/3rds of the land of this company being converted to real estate, is this a one off sale or is eagaards going to convert to a real estate company?

All mention of Tatu city does not factor in Eaagards as a partner.

Could this be a case of 3 guys buying majority stake in a listed company then cannibalising its assets?

If eagaards is part of the real estate company to manage Tatu city, then this is the share to be in. But if not, then this share needs to be dumped (actually delisted from the NSE as investors could be buying into a shell).

Happy hunting
mjuaji wa stocks
#18 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 4:10:36 PM

stocksmaster wrote:
Has Eagaards issued any cautionary statement to its shareholders/public on the current Tatu city issue? If not then CMA is sleeping on the job.

With 2/3rds of the land of this company being converted to real estate, is this a one off sale or is eagaards going to convert to a real estate company?

All mention of Tatu city does not factor in Eaagards as a partner.

Could this be a case of 3 guys buying majority stake in a listed company then cannibalising its assets?

If eagaards is part of the real estate company to manage Tatu city, then this is the share to be in. But if not, then this share needs to be dumped (actually delisted from the NSE as investors could be buying into a shell).

Happy hunting

The 3 guys own 50% and the other 50% by Rennaisance capital ……not EEAGADS…..
EAAGADS ni kuuza waliuza shamba ….. not converting to a real estate developing Co. ….and of course this would have required shareholders’ approval!!
Now; this means…the little dividend that shareholders wliuanga wakipata ….from coffee sale sasa itapungua…..coz the land size has reduced…..thus coffee output will reduce too.
I do not see how EEAGADS shareholders will benefit…..If I had any ……I will dump and run away …. Unless watuambie …..how they will invest the money from the sale of the land…

youcan'tstopusnow
#19 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 6:31:19 PM

Surealligator, do keep posting. I value your thoughts
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Aguytrying
#20 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 7:51:19 PM

If sure's. Info is this accurate, how can that be a bad thing, when other investors are using this info to get ahead. Use it to your advantage and kimya kimya.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself