wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

OBAMA's RE-ELECTION --- atatoboa
mjuaji wa stocks
#1 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:20:25 PM

http://www.forbes.com/fo...l?partner=mostcommented

1. I find Obama's re-election wanting.....first it appears the DEMS are losing bigtime to the REPS especially in the few by elections done..

2. His internal policies as well as foreign appear to be against him....lots of debt by his gava and unpopular healthcare etc.

3. The way he has handled some of crisis e.g gulf spill leave alot to be desired...

Tea party movement inaonekana inabamba......

Atatoboa 2012 kweli??....
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Magigi
#2 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:26:38 PM

@Mjuaj wa stocks
... Hawezi toboa. Hi party may give him another nomination, but americans would rather be led by a DOG than a man called Obama...Reason... He sided with Muslims in a very delicate issue that is at the heart of most Americans. If fielded against Sarah Palin (an idiot), Sara will sail through. It is that bad... This is America...
selah
#3 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 1:42:48 PM

This guy will sail through.The republicans are now divided what with the tea party gaining momentum(even though its a republican out fit)No one can match his popularity even though it has plummeted currently his approval rating is about 45%which is not bad given that apart from sarah palin no other serious contender has come out.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3