wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<23456>»
Greater eastern bypass
hobbit
#61 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:22:47 AM

there is a guy who says the beacons for the by-pass are being set on the ground.

http://www.thikanairobi.co.ke

am not sure whether its marketing....
stocksmaster
#62 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:07:00 PM

hobbit wrote:
there is a guy who says the beacons for the by-pass are being set on the ground.

http://www.kura.go.ke/projects/planned-activities/
ali
#63 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2012 10:42:04 AM

I have in the last two years bought small small plots in strategic areas along the greater bypass.
Hope to reap as i did with the eastern bypass or better.
I also pray i'm nt in the middle of it.
Ningeomba serikali iingilie kati to ensure i'm not in the road but nxt to it.
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
sikitu
#64 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2012 10:55:48 AM

Who are these guys http://www.thikanairobi.co.ke. Any relationship with kamuthi housing Society? I have seen on their website, the plots that tey are selling along alongside the kamuthi.
hobbit
#65 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:21:55 AM

sikitu wrote:
Who are these guys http://www.thikanairobi.co.ke. Any relationship with kamuthi housing Society? I have seen on their website, the plots that tey are selling along alongside the kamuthi.

They are different from kamuthi, but their land is next to kamuthi next to the proposed by pass.
hobbit
#66 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:23:28 AM

stocksmaster wrote:
[quote=hobbit]there is a guy who says the beacons for the by-pass are being set on the ground.

http://www.kura.go.ke/pr...cts/planned-activities/[/quote]

So that means its true the beacons are being marked for the by-pass....!!!
TiggerTiggy
#67 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2012 9:25:16 AM

actually part of this bypass is in use. its currently a murram road. starts at kangundo road just after kbc but before kantafu market. it will link up with the road thats headed north at the new mombasa road under-pass (where mombasa and namanga roads meet). now lets wait for plot prices to hit the roof.
TiggerTiggy
#68 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:50:24 AM

anyone know them?
josiah33
#69 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:47:22 PM

TiggerTiggy wrote:
actually part of this bypass is in use. its currently a murram road. starts at kangundo road just after kbc but before kantafu market. it will link up with the road thats headed north at the new mombasa road under-pass (where mombasa and namanga roads meet). now lets wait for plot prices to hit the roof.

Na hii bypass? mara a few metres from brookshine school, mara joska market na sasa tena after kbc before kantafu market. ukweli uko wapiiii?
nyari
#70 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:04:03 PM

GGK
#71 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:38:43 PM

josiah33 wrote:
TiggerTiggy wrote:

Na hii bypass? mara a few metres from brookshine school, mara joska market na sasa tena after kbc before kantafu market. ukweli uko wapiiii?

Tunaomba serikali iingilie hili mjadala huyu.
"..I am because we are. "― Ubuntu, Umtu,
Odec
#72 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 11:00:06 AM

GGK wrote:
josiah33 wrote:
TiggerTiggy wrote:

Tunaomba serikali iingilie hili mjadala huyu.

Saw the map but not sure if thats what on the ground
LiVE sIMpLE thiNk BiG
TiggerTiggy
#73 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 11:18:12 AM

the locals think it is the one. will find out the name of the exact area. there is an estate under construction near there by soil merchants k ltd.
GGK
#74 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 6:22:08 PM

For the last time....hii barabara iko wapi?
Mo
#75 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2012 4:18:23 PM

all of the above reads like the 10 blind men! nkt.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Sakangu
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:46:09 AM

GGK wrote:

@GGK, There is a lot of speculation as to where the GE by-pass will be, as for now no one is very sure exactly where it will pass but most have a rough ideal. As for the Land broker it will pass next to the land they are selling Shame on you . However there is light at the end of the tunnel. This raod fall under KURA (Kenya Urban Road), IKM Building huko upperhill. Was there a week ago and they said they are still working on the GE by-pass design. What they are putting on the ground now are control points not the road beacons, the beacons will be put once the design is complete. I have noted a couple of changes on the design and places it will pass. For now we can only wait until the design is complete. For Speculators stay 100m from the control points
GGK
#77 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:49:01 PM

Sakangu wrote:
GGK wrote:

@GGK, There is a lot of speculation as to where the GE by-pass will be, as for now no one is very sure exactly where it will pass but most have a rough ideal. As for the Land broker it will pass next to the land they are selling Shame on you . However there is light at the end of the tunnel. This raod fall under KURA (Kenya Urban Road), IKM Building huko upperhill. Was there a week ago and they said they are still working on the GE by-pass design. What they are putting on the ground now are control points not the road beacons, the beacons will be put once the design is complete. I have noted a couple of changes on the design and places it will pass. For now we can only wait until the design is complete. For Speculators stay 100m from the control points

Sawa sawa... ukipita updates tujulishe. I've some speculative interests on the path
ofini
#78 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2012 11:29:43 AM

@hobbit/wazerians
You mentioned having dealt with thikanairobi.co.ke to buy land. Are they recommendable? Was it residential or commercial land and how far from kinanie shopping centre?

Anybody else who has used them?
hobbit
#79 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2012 1:49:40 PM

ofini wrote:
@hobbit/wazerians
You mentioned having dealt with thikanairobi.co.ke to buy land. Are they recommendable? Was it residential or commercial land and how far from kinanie shopping centre?

Anybody else who has used them?

@Ofini

Yes i have bought two plots from them and have the titles. They are both commercial and residential. It depends which one you want when buying.

I recommend them 100% from my experience. The place is abt 2km from kinanie shopping centre. They fence for you at a cost per the size of plot bght, and are now even planting trees arnd ur plot also at a cost, in all their projects.

pay them a visit at their oficces as indicated on the website for more info. Am not sure whether they have any remaining now, but u can confirm wit 'em.

ofini
#80 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2012 7:32:33 PM

@Hobbit
Thanks, i will get in touch with them.