wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Arrogant EB Employees
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 10:16:00 AM

Most are nice,humble,polite. A few have acquired the highhanded,demeaning attitude that pushed many out of the multinationals halls. Question,were they poached fm there or is it because they dont comprehend how the bank came to be? Kariobangi branch: two young,cute but arrogant ladies. One on the enquiries desk,the other,shares desk. Sack these rude characters wapeleke ushamba mbali!! They are portraying a very unpleasant image of the bank. Its time for clean-up n there r numerous nice ladies from all over kenya who can serve us better. JM hapo vipi?

Truest proverb: Mwenda pole hajikwai
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
dashauto
#2 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 12:01:00 PM

@Simonkabz

In every organization there is some small box called 'suggestion box'. capture ya complaint of omission and/or commission on the part of the ladies and put into the BOX. That way JM will,I pary,may be learn about the same.

God is never PUZZLED!!!!!!!
sheep
#3 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 12:18:00 PM

This tu-young girls are becoming as rude as K.N.H nurses.The way they handle clients is as if we are all coin carrying goons.Mwangi should do something about this before they lose clients if they have not already.
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
Coiler
#4 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 12:41:00 PM

It is very true EB employees are very arrogant.I walked to Knut House Branch to be open an account on 20-12-2008 at 9 am to a warm welcome by a gentleman at the accounts opening desk.He was so helpful and i really appreciated his good customer service and after all the procedures,i was given a laminated card with my account no.0350193307......
I was promised that the ATM CARD will be ready in three weeks ans i adhered with to that.I deposited 100k after one week and i went back on 12th Jan 2009 only to get the rude shock of my life.I went straight on to the lady in one of the cubicle who issues the ATM cards and she was ready RUDE.Im the middle our conversation,an internal call(Must have been another staff calling) n without any courtesy she went on laughing n discussing very petty issues for almost 5 minutes.That was time wasted n i wish JM knew how he pays his staff only to waste time taking sh****.
I was told you did not appl the ATM CARD N WEN WE CHECKED ON THE MANDATE,I HAD TICKED that i wanted anATM CARD.i WITHDREW MY CASH AND LEFT.Its because of our ledger fee n withdrawal charges that EBemployees are able to buy underwears and panties just to mention afew.

The last of the single breed
Iganamagana
#5 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 12:55:00 PM

You havent been to fourway towers...the so called Corporate branch. Its like a Mboga market. People (they look like they are from some Gichagi in Muranga) preparing tea in the managers office....no privacy. I am from the older Muranga district before you hang me. Its a miracle if you ever see the manager....a four hour wait. Money credited to wrong accounts,no reply to letters and emails and a general 'I dont care attitude' by the staff including the so called Manager. Luckily I was dealing with Corporate accounts and I wont personally bank with them. Apparently they have forgotten so fast where they came from.

IGANA.
Mwafrikah
#6 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 1:10:00 PM

It appears from the experienced shared these young gals are the ones messing up for they have let the 'beauty' nonsense get into their heads. I think pretty gals should concentrate on where their talent lies i.e. chatting/telemarketing with display. Banks should concentrate on customer service and be ready to drop these idiots like yesterday....ama ni kazi wamesukumiwa?

The fool folds his arms and consumes his own flesh. Better is one handful with tranquility than two with toil and a chase after wind!
B
#7 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 1:30:00 PM

Mimi niliona hi tabia ya EB wafanyikazi kitambo na nikahepa. Thought i will always invest in their shares coz i know they have a great potential ; especialy if they teach their girls how to be courteous.

I wonder is it coz some r not wel paid or overworked!!!!!!!!!!

British
Bgan
Robinhood
#8 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 1:41:00 PM

Guys,anyone been to the new Donholm branch. There is a fellow at the account opening desk who is so rude and dismissive,you feel like walking right out and not opening the account!!! The attitude is that you need EB,not the other way round. Unless JM acts on the attitude thing,and if other banks continue to target the mama mbogas as well,EBs selling point will start to loose some shine.

God is good
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Tusker Baridi
#9 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 2:14:00 PM

Eti suggestion box!! You're more likely to catch the attention of JM or some other senior exec who can rectify this issue by posting here simply because the consequences on their bottomline can be immediate. I'm a big proponent of shareholder activism. Raise a stink here and sooner than you think,heads will start rolling.
simonkabz
#10 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 2:24:00 PM

The nanyuki guys are so humble,polite n helpful,I always feel at home. Thika n msa also not bad,staff doing what they r hired 2do.

Truest proverb: Mwenda pole hajikwai
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Kwanini
#11 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 2:40:00 PM

Yap,success has a way of winding up our noses. i could hazard a guess as to why this is the case
overwork / poor training / attitude- are they paid OT any more? I once went to open an account at Sarit where they had an exhibition and the cute mama had no idea/ pretended didnt know requirements of opening an account- referred to the 'Wakulima mkt' branch hapo mama ngina. Nway,went to another bank,had the info,the following day,voila ! i had the account number+ atm card. How about that as i sip kahawa tungu? Been a customer since then.

Leave EB for the mass mkt if you are a 'demanding' customer.

For i am the master and the captain of my fate !
"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"
KIMANDERU
#12 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 4:05:00 PM

Puff thank God youve come up with this arrogance issue,am in the diosphora was treated very badly with one of the ladies in the diosphora desk.I thought it was because i come from the lake side kumbe it's the order of the day.Talk of being rude and arrogant ooh it's there.They can go away with it because the owe their position to some relatives or whatever but not because of competence far from it.

TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER
slykat
#13 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 6:26:00 PM

Asi! I thought I was the only one who finds EB customer handling skills totally absent! I 4gave them n said to myself that am probably used to very high standards in the West n shud go easy on Kenyan corporates where generally customer care,even when friendly,is so slooooooooooooooow,if at all!

I can list a dozen companies who won't respond to emails - from EB to my broker,and right to the General who only acts when his marital status is in question.

When buying shares,ask yourself,would you buy the whole company?
kiuki
#14 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 7:35:00 PM

i bank with eb lakini kuwatetea ni ngumu kweli... labda for branch distribution otherwise iko shida. Just try depositing two cheques with almost similar names each to its respective acccount,utashangaa. bure kabisa.

somehow i still bank with them.

penye wazee hapaharibiki neno
Njunge
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:53:00 AM

I quit when i found out that their ATMs are slow and rude too......

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
aemathenge
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:04:00 AM

Kerugoya Branch is a pleasure to work with. The only problem is high population. We operate a corporate account,I operate a personal Account which also houses my pay cheque and share purchase/saleing. No complaint,so far.

Live hard,die hard.
eli
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:08:00 AM

I was thinking of joining EB as a client,now,I am thinking twice!

But you shall remember the LORD your God,for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth,that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day. Deu 8:18
reiner
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:54:00 AM

@ Mwafrikah
That was an extremely chauvinistic and sexist remark,not all pretty gals are airheads,you should be ashamed of yourself.

Need a Landscape architect? Contact me.
Agra
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:34:00 AM

I cant compare the service i get at Equity with wat i get at another unlisted bank especially this guy a cashier at Kimathi street.But to i have been to a branch in Shaggs i wasnt treated the way i am in town.

NAMASTE !Don't be unrealistic with your expectations
It's easy for investors to get emotional and prejudiced when trading, but computers don't
Liv
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:48:00 AM

Equity Bank Community corporate Nairobi branch staff have excellent service. They are in a class of their own even when compared to SCB and BBK.