wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Poly pharmacy
Taurrus
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:55:51 AM

Swenani wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
Very sad! difference tween our beloved country and India!
Another Doc suggested we rush my daughter to theater for tongue repair after self bite, just when I was arranging for funds,my friend suggests I see one Prof [simiyu/wekesa can't rem] Hey! You know what? He told me that theater biz is utter nonsense and prescribed ice cream! wonders! 350/-

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Imagine,I wish you saw the other doctors face cause they are neighbours doctors plaza! shame!
kaka2za
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:28:38 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Wendz wrote:
This is very true. One time i took my son to hosi(one of the "top" hospitals around) coz he kept having this persistent flu.... During one of the visits I met this young looking Dr. He said that we needed to do an x-ray of the sinuses. the kid was then 2-3yrs. When i took it later for review, i found an older asian'ish doctor. She was so pissed off and she said, "who subjected this kid to a sinus x-ray? That is very irresponsible! Children dont develop sinuses until they are over 7 years of age..." It wasnt very pleasant.....

Just seen this post and got emboldened to voice something I have always believed.

There is a world of difference between asian doctors and our fellow brothers. I have had not-so-pleasant encounters with our so called specilaists. They rub their "flyness" on your face.

If you visit the paediatric wing at aga khan you will notice the difference. The Asians are more there.

Once an elderly asian lady pediatrician knelt on the floor to engage my kid who was refusing to open her mouth. It left a lasting impression on my mind.

The young Asians at AKH are equally bad!
They will rush your newborn baby to ICU if it sneezes!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
T-Bag
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:40:49 PM

Thought I was alone with these "reputable" medics!

I was once given drugs belonging to an ulcer suffering patient, I over-ate added so much weight in two weeks and the flu was not going away, went back and found prescriptions had been swapped. Secondly, I had tonsillitis and had night hallucinations due to high fever, The medic referred me to a psychiatrist ati I could be having a brain tumor and the body was communicating to me, never followed-up.

Family: Daughter belching milk after feeding (Ge***%# Children hosp) surgery to repair splinter suggested, son with poor eating habits recommended nutritionist at some high end hospital. In both cases I took off like a hippo with hernia!
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Taurrus
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:17:24 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Thought I was alone with these "reputable" medics!

I was once given drugs belonging to an ulcer suffering patient, I over-ate added so much weight in two weeks and the flu was not going away, went back and found prescriptions had been swapped. Secondly, I had tonsillitis and had night hallucinations due to high fever, The medic referred me to a psychiatrist ati I could be having a brain tumor and the body was communicating to me, never followed-up.

Family: Daughter belching milk after feeding (Ge***%# Children hosp) surgery to repair splinter suggested, son with poor eating habits recommended nutritionist at some high end hospital. In both cases I took off like a hippo with hernia!

Huko muthaiga I took daughter with swollen eyes after sleep,hehehe! first question are you covered? ehe!,this condition of you d.. is quite serious cause it can be a heart disorder and therefore she needs to be admitted for a few days for....wacha tunyue maji I tell the mum to come over for admission! hahaha! never stepped there again!
Ms Mkenya
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:59:53 PM

Fortunately (& unfortunately for the hospitals) there is India now.
....above all, to stand.