10 Pages«<56789>»
South Africa: Foreigners injured in xenophobia clashes
masukuma
#121 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:29:30 AM

tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Oh SA,the Killer of Africa.
I strongly believe you have attracted God's wrath.
Please Wait for it.

Is there evidence that those who commit 'genocide' for example, attract God's wrath?

What is the tipping point for this wrath? 5people? As far as I know the attacks have killed less people than any Al shabab attack even those za mandera. So my question is.. Is it that that the more gruesome murders (decapitation, burning alive.. Killing children) attacks invite God's wrath more than the +100k in Syria or Afghanistan or some random place on the globe? Just because you are shocked and horrified does not mean God is.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kysse
#122 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 7:41:26 AM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

Is there evidence that those who commit 'genocide' for example, attract God's wrath?

What is the tipping point for this wrath? 5people? As far as I know the attacks have killed less people than any Al shabab attack even those za mandera. So my question is.. Is it that that the more gruesome murders (decapitation, burning alive.. Killing children) attacks invite God's wrath more than the +100k in Syria or Afghanistan or some random place on the globe? Just because you are shocked and horrified does not mean God is.

Noted.
tycho
#123 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:09:35 AM

kysse wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

Noted.

Could the 'problem' be that we don't know who or what God is, and how he/she/it works?

So that we're missing the evidence that's actually there?
Swenani
#124 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:13:25 AM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile
In 2007 we killed over 1,000 people and we didnt attract the wrath of God, sembuse watu 8?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#125 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:18:01 AM

Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile
In 2007 we killed over 1,000 people and we didnt attract the wrath of God, sembuse watu 8?

Do you know for sure, that we didn't attract God's wrath?
masukuma
#126 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:33:08 AM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Perhaps we need to define the wrath if God first...
World war 2 killed 70 million people. Wrath ilikuja? Kama haikuja ni 100k wa syria, ni ISIS, 1000 people wa PEV or 8people wa xenophobia attacks?
Swenani
#127 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:50:29 AM

tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Yes, I haven't seen it, Did you see it?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#128 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:53:21 AM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Yes, I have seen it, Did you see it?

What have you seen?
Muriel
#129 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:56:12 AM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

World war 2 killed 70 million people. Wrath ilikuja? Kama haikuja ni 100k wa syria, ni ISIS, 1000 people wa PEV or 8people wa xenophobia attacks?

Good point. What is it?
masukuma
#130 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 9:42:31 AM

Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Good point. What is it?

perhaps... it's crazy prosperity... think about the axis of evil guys Germans and Japanese.... maybe good times are coming to Syria, South Africa, Boko Haram and Al Shabab.
tycho
#131 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:38:23 AM

masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Good point. What is it?

perhaps... it's crazy prosperity... think about the axis of evil guys Germans and Japanese.... maybe good times are coming to Syria, South Africa, Boko Haram and Al Shabab.

What if this 'crazy prosperity' is a tiny fraction of total potential and comes at an incredible cost?
Muriel
#132 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:03:28 AM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Good point. What is it?

What if this 'crazy prosperity' is a tiny fraction of total potential and comes at an incredible cost?

I think 'crazy prosperity' is closer to what I think it is. I have my reasons.
tycho
#133 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:21:00 AM

How do you understand this 'crazy prosperity'? And what are your reasons, Muriel?
masukuma
#134 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 4:00:52 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
kysse wrote:
warning-graphic videos

Please Wait for it.

smile smile smile

Good point. What is it?

so he is the deal... we tend to think of ourselves as those who have not faced the wrath of God yet - right? and our state is X. we know that the Wrath of God is unleashed upon you when you do certain atrocities and since history is the best teacher - we take a glimpse at societies that were at X and committed these atrocities and if for sure the wrath of God was unleashed we need to measure the displacement of these societies from X to where they are now i.e. Y. Y - X should be the measure of the wrath of God on a people. in the case of the Axis of Evil... it seems like Y-X is a positive value. but perhaps our assumption is wrong... I think its because there are a number of explanations
1) That the displacement is not due to the wrath of God but inspite of... i.e. the Wrath (W) was unleashed and that what we are actually seeing is Y- (X + W)
2) The wrath is still to come and so south africans will need to wait for around 60+ years after the wrath hits europe. so they can time themselves
3) maybe there is no wrath!
Muriel
#135 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 4:10:53 PM

tycho wrote:
How do you understand this 'crazy prosperity'? And what are your reasons, Muriel?

Look at Masukuma's explanation above.

It appears that the displacement is a positive value. i.e. 'crazy prosperity'. But we do know that for the atrocities, there has to be an accounting. So what to do? It has to be that the wrath is still to come because no mention is made of time lapse between atrocity and wrath.

Hence the reckless abandon with which pursuit is made of prosperity without reflection as to previous atrocity is a sign of wrath. The reflection could have brought about pause to acquiring crazy prosperity and backtracking to seek amends.
masukuma
#136 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 4:38:22 PM

Muriel wrote:
tycho wrote:

It appears that the displacement is a positive value. i.e. 'crazy prosperity'. But we do know that for the atrocities, there has to be an accounting. So what to do? It has to be that the wrath is still to come because no mention is made of time lapse between atrocity and wrath.

Hence the reckless abandon with which pursuit is made of prosperity without reflection as to previous atrocity is a sign of wrath. The reflection could have brought about pause to acquiring crazy prosperity and backtracking to seek amends.

no. 3 is still plausible... seeing as the last time any wrath was unleashed to a bunch of people was in 2 Kings 19:35. We may need to wait quite a bit of time or just accept that He (God) is no longer into that kind of thing
murchr
#137 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:26:14 PM

21 Days

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#138 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:36:02 PM

murchr wrote:
21 Days

no need for ultimatums. There are so many nigerians in SA this will just lead to more chaos.
i.am.back!!!!
Muriel
#139 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:37:19 PM

masukuma wrote:
Muriel wrote:
tycho wrote:

no. 3 is still plausible... seeing as the last time any wrath was unleashed to a bunch of people was in 2 Kings 19:35. We may need to wait quite a bit of time or just accept that He (God) is no longer into that kind of thing

Oh!

That wrath was unleashed even once ought to make us apprehensive. The lull before the storm goes the cliche.
murchr
#140 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:44:09 PM

harrydre wrote:
murchr wrote:
21 Days

no need for ultimatums. There are so many nigerians in SA this will just lead to more chaos.

More chaos is inevitable ultimatums being there or not so this is welcome. Someone has to put pressure on the SA GOv to act by arresting and charging the instigators.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore