wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages123>»
South Africa: Foreigners injured in xenophobia clashes
bkismat
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:05:21 PM

For months before the 2010 World Cup the Western Media has been trying to get something bad to write about South Africa. I'm sure they were very disappointed that the show case ended without any bad event occurring. Now the dumb South Africans are at it again.They media must be gleefully telling each other. I told you so.

http://www.mg.co.za/arti...n-johannesburg-five-hurt
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
the deal
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 5:45:06 PM

Ofcourse the Western media is bullshit...
Mwafrika31
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:26:15 AM

Isn't it funny how Africans are so mentally colonized that we will turn against our fellow African before attacking the mzungu, who is the real enemy. Considering that the pure evil afrikaner boers sit on 70% of all arable land and wealth in SA, its a painful irony that the SA Africans, rather than deal with this reality which is the true source of their poverty, are fighting poor immigrants doing filthy jobs around the slums.

Kind of like Kenyans murdering each other in the slums PEV, as if life wasn't had enough already, rather than turning on the criminal political class that is the true source of all our misery.
youcan'tstopusnow
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:32:33 AM

Mwafrika31, how I wish Mugabe was the S.A. president (for a day only though) Boers would be sitting on zero percent land
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
smano
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:38:08 AM

Those Boers are the real deal Nazis, you should see some of the comments they were posting on some website that had the news of the Uhuru Park bombing (someone posted that link here a while back)...there are some really "scared of black people" racist ignoramus out there...remember the Boer who threw his black handler into a lion's den who ended up being mauled?

Black South Africans will suffer from Xenophobia for a long time, it's the by-product of colonialism well into the 90's. They fight for the scraps with poor Zimbabweans because they are blind to the fact that they're entitled to so much more...unlike the Niger Delta guys who knew exactly what they were entitled to and fought for it
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
Seeders
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:18:18 PM

strange. i thought these guys had the best constitution in the world.
Wendz
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:25:54 PM

Seeders wrote:

@Seeders.. good observations... which tells us, we might as well pass what we've got instead of wasting more time trying to make it "perfect" because it wont "solve" most of our problems.....
Seeders
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:42:19 PM

finally. a yessist that is not dogmatic on the new constitution. i am voting yes but amused by the discussions here that show many are blaming all our problems on the existence of an old constitution. shock awaits us when we realize that the constitution was never the problem but constitutionalism. with 80% of the present political class (pev warlords, goldenberg old boys and anglofleecing alumni) supporting the constitution, am i the only one having the jitters?

the new constitution will not reduce unemployment, reduce crime, reduce corruption, reduce impunity, the risk of poll violence will still be as real as ever, the government will not pick the tab to pay for your 'rights' etc.

Wendz wrote:
Seeders wrote:

@Seeders.. good observations... which tells us, we might as well pass what we've got instead of wasting more time trying to make it "perfect" because it wont "solve" most of our problems.....

dunkang
#9 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 9:19:11 PM

http://www.thestandard.c...nst-xenophobic-attacks/

And the slaughtering of Non-South African Blacks is peaking up. Targets this time round are not Zimbos but Somalis (from Somalia, Kenya etc).
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

essyk
#10 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 10:19:48 PM

dunkang wrote:
http://www.thestandard.co.zw/2013/06/09/somalis-in-sa-march-in-protest-against-xenophobic-attacks/

And the slaughtering of Non-South African Blacks is peaking up. Targets this time round are not Zimbos but Somalis (from Somalia, Kenya etc).

SA is becoming a thorn in the flesh with their hatred towards fellow Africans.
Is this the result of apartheid?
They could be responsible for aggrevating mandela's condition.Sad
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
D32
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:01:13 AM

If you notice, the attacks are mainly in the slum areas. The local folk are lazy, and they get jealous when the hard working foreigners are making it. Apartheid instilled the culture of violence.
They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.
tycho
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:11:34 AM

'Africans shouldn't turn against Africans; they should turn against whites instead'.

'Slum dwellers are lazy'.

'Apartheid breeds violence'.

Some of our posts are also Xenophobic. It doesn't matter what century we are living in, we are still living in darkness.
essyk
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:39:48 AM

The gateway to Africa. The other day they sent nigerians packing claiming that they are selling drugs to their kids. Well I cant dispute that, but what worries me is the laid back attitude of the cops who allow locals to take matters into their own hands as they watch.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Nomanoma
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:48:19 PM

South Africans must be the most unfriendly people on earth...
maligumu
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:46:04 PM

Nomanoma wrote:

They ar very cold towards foreigners.They say SA is not part of Africa.
Peace be with you
essyk
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:08:35 PM

maligumu wrote:
Nomanoma wrote:

They ar very cold towards foreigners.They say SA is not part of Africa.

How true that is.At this rate they qualify to be the tail(geographicaly and socially). The rest of Africa excluding one horny country doesn't maim and frustrate foreigners to that extent.
harrydre
#17 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 10:43:02 PM

Pray Pray Pray Sad Sad Sad burning and looting going on. where is mwafrika headed?
i.am.back!!!!
Njung'e
#18 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 11:39:40 AM

harrydre wrote:
Pray Pray Pray Sad Sad Sad burning and looting going on. where is mwafrika headed?

Rink priiiz!!.....but anyway,i know for certain that SA will one day explode and make Boko Haram look like saints.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
masukuma
#19 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 5:33:57 PM

South africans are very unfriendly and angry people. They call us Makwerekwere
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
nakujua
#20 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 8:12:17 PM

masukuma wrote:
South africans are very unfriendly and angry people. They call us Makwerekwere

What is that supposed to mean, doesn't sound nice.