wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
CASHFLOW 101 AND 202 GAMES
Toshi
#1 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2010 9:41:06 AM

Dear Investors,

Being in this forum, I presume you're aware of Cashflow 101 and 202 games. I would like to let you know that I have the E-Game version readily available.

Cashflow 101 game is a game that revolves around finance, accounting and investing. Your status is tracked by reports such as balance sheets and income statements. You learn about income and how it translates to wealth.

The rates are as below:
Cashflow 101 - Ksh. 750
Cashflow 202 - Ksh. 750

I am sure you will find it to be a very useful resource. Contact me on mr.biz@solution4u.com to place your order.

Regards,
Possession of material riches, without inner peace, is like dying of thirst while bathing in a lake.
Toshi
#2 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2010 10:47:20 AM

Sorry I forgot to mention that I will be traveling out of town tonight, and will be ready to meet your orders starting this weekend.
Thanks.
Possession of material riches, without inner peace, is like dying of thirst while bathing in a lake.
Digitali
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:08:57 PM

@Tosh: You're right those games are good for investors i have the games and they have totally changed the way i look at investments. For any body who has ever read rich dad poor dad by Kiyosaki these games help you practice what you read in the games!
Toshi
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:23:59 PM

Exactly. I'd like to share the material with people; the games have helped me, and it would be good if they helped others as well. If you know anyone who would like to try the games out, let them know they can get them from me. Thanks.
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 6:00:38 PM

@ Toshi..I have heard lots about the game, is the E-game like a software needing installation?
Toshi
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:51:22 PM

Yes it is; you first need to instal the game on your computer to play. You will also need to insert the disc whenever you need to play.

I have also included The Intelligent Investor audio book with Cashflow 202. This goes well with the game's (202) content. I can give you a demo when ready, just contact me on mr.biz@solution4u.com, and we can arrange for a meeting. Some purchases have already been made. Let me know.
Toshi
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2010 11:02:52 AM

Those who have tried out the game find it to be very useful; I have received positive feedback. Place your order today to experience the benefits of this very useful learning tool.
PONDI
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2010 11:26:51 AM

..so umelipa wazua for advertising your wares here??
Toshi
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:42:15 PM

PONDI wrote:
..so umelipa wazua for advertising your wares here??

I actually think they should consider giving me a token for inclusion of quality content.

kenmac
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:23:47 PM

i need the games....but at a bargain..

if they are pirated, sell at bei ya jioni and its a deal.
......Ecclesiastes
Toshi
#11 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 11:09:31 AM

kenmac wrote:
i need the games....but at a bargain..

My main aim of posting this is to share the financial education I have gained and implemented; I believe there's many of us out there who's thinking is not well aligned, we don't follow the principles of the rich, yet complain when we do not get desired results.. This game teaches us to align our thinking.

Drop me an email and we can arrange a meet; quite a number of people have tried the game, and like the results. I can give you a demo of how it works before you buy, then you tell me how much you want to pay for it. In my opinion, and others, it is invaluable. I just wanted it to be accessible, hence the fair price. Nina hakika hatutakosana juu ya bei lakini.

Regards,
Pablo
#12 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 5:58:34 PM

@Toshi

Boss

What type of call waite tone is that you have on your phone.

It portrays you in bad light. Weka moja ya kibiashara.
KulaRaha
#13 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 6:33:27 PM

I have a netbook without a cd/dvd player.

Do u have a solution for me?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
tony stark
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:02:06 AM

Toshi wrote:
Those who have tried out the game find it to be very useful; I have received positive feedback. Place your order today to experience the benefits of this very useful learning tool.

Not to spoil everything but here is the link to a free download
free free free free free free software dont pay for pirated copies.

Steps to download
1. Download torrent link above.
2. Download bittorrent or utorrent(My personal preference)
3. Open torrent in the torrent manager.
4. Wait for 3 hours to 1 day and you have the file in your computer
5. If file is in RAR or ZIP format download 7-Zip from sourceforge and unzip it.
6. Once unzipped instal to your computer.
7. If required write to CD or mount on virtual drive on your computer.

For the internet you can use orange unlimited for 1 week which will cost you 900 and you can torrent more programs that you might need following the procedure above. Way cheaper than the 1400 hundred for bootlegged copies.

KulaRaha wrote:

Had the exact same problem and solved it today. You just have to buy an external dvd drive. I looked all over and I bought on from artic computer shop on Kimathi street. 4500 for an IBM dvd RW. It is very portable and doesnt have a power cable it powers up from your USB. The alternatives were too bulky from me and too many cables for my netbook! To top it all off the driver was cheaper than all the other alternatives I saw.
nostoppingthis
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:27:50 AM

This game is good, asante sana @Toshi...
@Tony, unaongea maneno ya free download...nice! lakini can't access from here hiyo link
Toshi
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:44:33 AM

Everyone is free to acquire the game from whatever source they wish; I have a readily available product, with added value, at an affordable rate. Whoever wishes to acquire it is free to contact me. I wish you all the best; may you find the abundance you seek.

KulaRaha wrote:

Well, you will have to get an external, as advised by tony. Let me know when ready to acquire the game.

nostoppingthis wrote:
This game is good, asante sana @Toshi...

Well thank you. It is a great game, and in my opinion, the best way to learn how to work our numbers (a game setting, that is).

Regards,

nostoppingthis
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:45:51 AM

@ All, from this game, it clearly came out that ROI is important in making decisions on whether to invest in company shares? How does one arrive at this? I have asked the same in the topic "Return on investment" na sijapata jibu...
Toshi
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:12:09 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
@ All, from this game, it clearly came out that ROI is important in making decisions on whether to invest in company shares? How does one arrive at this? I have asked the same in the topic "Return on investment" na sijapata jibu...

I think it is important to conduct your DD before putting your money into anything. I think yield is definitely important; it however depends on your style; are you trading or investing? I think we sometimes confuse the two. I am not a stocks person therefore wouldn't advise on methodology, I prefer "solid". So, would you like to trade or invest? Short or long range? I think that's what you first need to ask yourself.
teletalk
#19 Posted : Sunday, September 05, 2010 2:17:06 PM

hi toshi, tried emailin yu to get inform abt the cash flow 101/102 includin the intelligent investor audio book. drop me an email: smwatsuma@yahoo.com, would really love to get the board game to learn more. thanks
Toshi
#20 Posted : Sunday, September 05, 2010 6:21:59 PM

@teletalk, I have just sent you an email, as requested.
@ Everyone, I would like to advise against sourcing for material from those virus-infested sites, lest you be the victim of a computer crash. My games work perfectly, and you will have no issues with your computer.

I would like to inform everyone - those who have already purchased, as well as those willing (or not) to purchase, that I will give you 20% of reference sales you bring in. I would like to reward you as a great salesperson should. This means that by just referring 5 of your friends, you will have regained the equivalent of purchasing the game. Any additional sales are extra income to you. Not forgetting the invaluable financial education you gain from the game. It's plain simple.

I look forward to your feedback.