wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Pound Sterling for KShilling at CBK/NSE day's prevailing rate, no commission,no other charges period
lisaox
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:03:07 PM

Hi
I am looking for like minded Kenyans who are pennywise, and want to save cash while sending chums from England to their loved ones in Kenya. Here's the thing. I would like to have pounds in my UK bank account because I shop using it quite often online. I am therefore proposing you contact me if you want to send Kshs to your peeps in Kenya, and I will send them (by Mpesa or deposit into an account, or however we agree)the Kshs equivalent at the day's prevailing rate (from NSE or CBK) without any charges or commission, just the prevailing rate which is what we both agree on at the time of transacting. And you transfer to my account the Pound sterling equivalent. That way, we both benefit because I also dont have to buy the sterling at rates that include commissions etc from banks or bureaus. I save, you save. Any small amount is fine by me, usijali,Haba na haba...
Morey
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 6:26:07 PM

@Lisaox:Where are you based,UK or Kenya?
lisaox
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 04, 2010 9:50:35 PM

I lived in Manchester for sometime while a part time student and now am back home in Kenya