wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

KACC :So where did the maize , free education billions ,IDP & cemetary cash Go?
Fundaah
#1 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 1:45:21 PM

Four permanent secretaries who were suspended in February to pave way for investigations into alleged abuse of office were reinstated on Thursday.

Dr Mohammed Isahakia of the Office of the Prime Minister, Prof Karega Mutahi of the Ministry of Education, Dr Romano Kiome of the Agriculture ministry and Mr Ali Mohammed of the Special Programmes ministry will now take back their positions after they were cleared by the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC).

President Kibaki had reinstated the suspended permanent secretaries after completion of investigations by KACC....

So, KACC ...where did the maize ....free education billions....IDP & cemetary cash Go?
Who stole it .... or is it just imaginations/speculations of Kenyans ....Does it mean that nothing was lost? ....if not ..did the maize and billions go with city council ghosts ....?

And you people say we do not need a new constitution NOW.... In the draft constitution the president would have sought authority from the Parliament and Senate to reinstate these people...or even get new clean guys .....Governance Governance Governance .... You say no... dont complain after August 4 2010
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
willin2learn
#2 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 1:54:26 PM

@Fundaah! i equally felt yooorhggg about that but i feel your reliance on new katiba to fix our wrongs is misguided! they did not steal beacause the constitution allowed it! And just like the new regime in (2002) did not herald a change in our old ways....the new constitution will fix nothing if we don't change our values!
Seeders
#3 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 2:05:22 PM

new katiba will kill corruption and prevent war in 2012 - the two biggest fallacies doing the rounds.
Fundaah
#4 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 2:25:42 PM

With the new law at least decisions will be made by more than one person…...this time the parliament and senate will be involved in such appointments....it will be harder to get people suspected of corrupt activities in public offices since you cant influence/compromise the whole parliament and senate hata kama wewe ni nani.....this Draft will fundamentally change the way things happen here....if it passes.....this is an absolute fact

Imagine also 15% of the Government revenue going to the grassroots ...compared to 2.5% currently on CDF?
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Fundaah
#5 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 2:37:28 PM

willin2learn wrote:
@Fundaah! they did not steal beacause the constitution allowed it!...but when they stole only the president could suspend and reinstate them at his own will without even telling us who was responsible for the waste .....in the current constitution..and he did so.... .... And just like the new regime in (2002) did not herald a change in our old ways....the change was not backed by change in laws which gorvern us .. therefore the new regime could easily follow the footsteps of the outgoing regime ..and it did....this time we are changing the laws ... expect radical governance change ....
.....change our values... I agree this part

B.Timer
#6 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 5:11:33 PM

Only people living in utopia believe that the new constitution is our panacea!

It may be an improvement of the current one but Kenyans need to be disabused of this indocrination.

Dunia ni msongamano..