wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

SEO Article Writing Techniques In Regards To Keyword Phrase Usage
Moneywise
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:33:12 AM

Despite the numerous debates on best online marketing strategies, SEO article writing has proved to be beyond reproach, Click Here!. The tricky part is to make sure that your target market finds your articles when they search the internet. This is what then brings me to my topic on best search engine optimization (SEO) article writing techniques.

In addition, the other thing to consider in SEO article writing is making sure your article is picked by publishers, thus helping you broadcast your articles on the internet. Here are some simple proven tactics to take up:-

• Choosing the appropriate keyword phrase is the first thing you need to get right before drafting an article. Research well using tools like “Google insight for search” and “Google keyword tool”. This ensures you pick keywords that have moderate competition and still have high search volume. Do not make a mistake of going for phrases that have very high competition otherwise your article may never be found.

• For example if you what to write about “making money”, I discovered this keyword has about “180,000,000” search results which makes it very competitive. On further research using the tools I mentioned above you will notice that there are other highly searched and less competitive keywords like “money making opportunities”.

• You may ask me how I determine the competitiveness of a keyword since it is vital in SEO article writing success. All you need to do is, in the Google search box insert the words “allintitle:” followed by your keywords, in our case it will be “allintitle:money making opportunities”. This show other sites using the same keywords. You can still do more investigations and find other targetable keyword phrases that suit your article.

• The title plays a pivotal role in SEO article writing. The idea is to make sure that you include your keywords in your heading and preferably at the beginning.

• Throughout the body of your article ensure that you also use the keywords. But remember to be careful not to overuse keywords, online marketing experts recommend your keywords should be 3% of the article. Failing to use your opted keywords will mean that search engines will not know what your article is all about. While over using your keywords will make your article to be considered as spamming.

Use your keywords at the beginning and the end of the body of the article. This are some simple rules to follow to make sure your articles appear on the first or second page of Google. Fast Listings.
Stephen writes authoritative content on Top Online Marketing Strategies. His website is on Money Making Ideas and Free Website Traffic. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secrets and improve your Internet Business Experience.
tony stark
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:19:09 AM

This is well and good but im afraid we are still consumers of western internet content. What use is it to make a website if it will not increase your revenue?? You cant sell online and no one is hell is willing to pay for whatever service and content you have!!
Ask the former stockskenya admin despite a loyal following they still weren't making any cash!!!
This article is insightful but unfortunately is way beyond our level of internet maturity!!
alma
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 12:33:35 PM

This article is the usual copy and paste drible on the internet on how you can make money online. I can assure you that it is not as easy as the fellow is suggesting. There is more to SEO than writing shady copy and paste articles with keywords spammed all over the article.

@Tony Stark

just because one person doesn't make it online doesn't mean it is not viable. What if they did it all wrong?

If you open a shop, you don't want every omondi and wanjiru coming to your shop to browse, do you? If you want to get clients, a loyal following is not one of your priorities.

Internet marketing is simple. You give what people NEED and they will buy from you.

Right now, there is no Kenyan content because Kenyan businesses have no clue on how to create content for their clients.

I have verifiable statistics of kenyan businesses that are doing well online. The problem they had in the beginning is that they were more concerned with the beauty of their sites rather than giving the services or products that everyone needed.

My advice is that the market in Kenya is huge online. It is the early bird that will succeed in this.

Note this fact. In terms of getting new clients. A website that has been up for 4 years will be sent 4 times more clients than a site that is new. So, do you want to be the new guy who finds out that the net is good in 2013 or do you want your business to have authority starting today?

All you should be wary about is information like the first post that will lead you very quickly to the google trash can. Never to recover again.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
tony stark
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:08:33 PM

@ Alma .... Relax!!
Kenya's internet presence is not a market. CCK reports there are nearly 2 million internet users in Kenya
http://www.cck.go.ke/res...Report_Q2_2009-2010.pdf (page 12)
But all those users are on facebook and twitter on their mobile phones. This thread began by disparaging social networks which is what 98% of those Kenyan users use the internet for.
The idea of Kenya internet revenue is Google Ads thats it. No sales and very little marketing and product promotion involved.

Look at alexa website the highest ranked Kenyan website is number 10 daily nation wazua comes in at 63 being beaten by access, KRA, etc etc!!
http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries;0/KE

So what verifiable statistics are these that Kenyan business are doing well online??? Please share!

We do not have internet maturity to sustain online business and if you do have an online presence ignore social media at your own peril!! That said is still think SEO is very important for channelling clients to your website!

And yes I believe in 2013 the Kenyan internet will be a good tool which it isn't now. Those 2 million users will eventually move to a computer from their phone and will want more from the internet ... right now they are satisfied by facebook on their phones!!!
alma wrote:

@Tony Stark

just because one person doesn't make it online doesn't mean it is not viable. What if they did it all wrong?

I have verifiable statistics of kenyan businesses that are doing well online. The problem they had in the beginning is that they were more concerned with the beauty of their sites rather than giving the services or products that everyone needed.

So, do you want to be the new guy who finds out that the net is good in 2013 or do you want your business to have authority starting today?

alma
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:52:50 PM

this should be interesting.

Let me begin with Alexa.

every time I hear someone mention alexa as a statistic I puke.

I have issued this challenge before, give me $20 and I can change your alexa rankings from 5million to 100,000 in a week.

Alexa is not a statistical reference of any shade in internet marketing. It can and is always gamed.

I know of a company in Kenya that touts alexa rankings in the sales pitches. I am here to tell you that they are lying. If you think otherwise,bring them to my office for an education on alexa rankings gaming.

CCK and Users

I really would not set up a site for people who go to facebook. Why would I want people to come and chat on my site. I want them to buy my stuff.

I can show you one site with 100000 visitors a day and another with less than 10 and the 10 one always making more money. It's about learning what SEO is and working on the needs of your market. Not being popular.

Google ads

Honestly, if you want to go broke quickly online, try relying on google ads.

Of my numerous sites, google ads only exist on two. I just have never got the time to revamp them in 3 years. they are also my poorest earners.

Websites are property, if Kenyans are relying on Google ads to monetise their sites, therein lies the problem.

No Sales on Kenyan Sites

I can attest that this is not true. Actually it is far from the truth. I have personally found clients online. Very few of my clients come to the office.

One of my clients had 100% increases in their sales online. All because they were doing websites wrong. From a site with no sales to calls from all over the world in a business you could not imagine people look for.

I have more statistics Tony, but you are not my client so I will keep them to myself.

The Problem

The problem does not lie with Kenyans who go to facebook. It lies with entreprenuers.

If you build a site and never think about your client, you will never make a sale.

You will then come up with all sorts of excuses as to why the internet sales are still behind in Kenya.

Fact:

Did you know that the big hotels in the world spend at least $15 dollars every time someone clicks on their ads about their Kenyan hotels? do you think they would pay that much if there was no market.

Yet: Kenyan hotels have not invested a penny in SEO work. I have a site set up recently, that is already ranked in the top 3 in a high search, high paying keyword in the industry.

My cost; my time. The cost for the last kenyan hotel site set up...over 300k. They should have come to me. I would have charged them 299k and they would have made a few sales by now.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So Tony, there is a market out there, Kenyan entreprenuers just don't know how to find it. yet, we blame the internet and the consumer.

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
tony stark
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:37:14 PM

alma wrote:
this should be interesting.

No Sales on Kenyan Sites

I can attest that this is not true. Actually it is far from the truth. I have personally found clients online. Very few of my clients come to the office.

One of my clients had 100% increases in their sales online. All because they were doing websites wrong. From a site with no sales to calls from all over the world in a business you could not imagine people look for.

I have more statistics Tony, but you are not my client so I will keep them to myself.

Fact:

Did you know that the big hotels in the world spend at least $15 dollars every time someone clicks on their ads about their Kenyan hotels? do you think they would pay that much if there was no market.

So Tony, there is a market out there, Kenyan entreprenuers just don't know how to find it. yet, we blame the internet and the consumer.

So what sites are these that make money from online sales in KENYA??

How do they transact their online sale transactions in KENYA?

What types of business do these companies do!!!
I still think the only use for internet to Kenyan users that is off any use currently is marketing and not sales!
real cindano
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:44:02 PM

@ Bony stork you really are a jack ......
You line of thinking is so wrong .........
Internet is for fun.......
Are you having fun .........

@Alma
Tell him boy-girl semenya......
you do have the hall marks of a confidence trickster .....
In your whole rant all you said is everything is bad .....
and i am good.....
Show a list of business doing well online who are not your client....
Or all all of them your clients ......
and you a lawyer website designer .......
with confidentiality clause .....
can't even advertise for your clients .......
Tsk tsk tsk!!!!
alma
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:53:23 PM

Tony

Have hope, there are companies that are actually making online sales. One example is Serena. There are more coming up

visit Moses Kemibaro, his blog has a whole list and the newest ecommerce trends.

http://www.moseskemibaro.com/

good luck in your quest.
tony stark
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:07:50 PM

@ Alma .. thanks for the link
I try to keep abreast on what is happening on the local ICT region but everything is for the future and has potential etc etc!!
A new webbase and mobile based paying platform is coming ... when
a new service that does this and this and the list goes on. Follow skunkworks etc
But all that is marketing!! Until these 2-3 million mobile users start to actually use the internet for things other than facebook and local content increases our Kenyan internet presence will be just that a presence!
Cheers and good luck!

@ Cindano .... Kwani nimekula mbuzi yako?
alma
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:12:22 PM

If the serena option is too expensive try

1. Authorize net that can send your funds to your bank account.

2. 2checkout that sends your funds to your bank account and allows you to accept paypal.

3. Check out http://www.iddsalim.com/blog/ for the Kenyan option

As for the people on Facebook, they won't leave facebook unless you give them an option. Right now the content is lacking so they will go back to facebook, wazua, rcbowen, jukwaa boards and mashada.
inf8nity
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2010 8:06:49 PM

Wow interesting thread let me throw in my 2 cents.

@ moneywise let me give u some advice on whatever campaign u r trying to undertake that is improve ur sites ranking & probably get some traffic.

1. Avoid duplicate content running a quick search i stumbled on ur article in a number of domains here are a few of them:

http://www.sooperarticle...phrase-usage-77162.html

http://www.zuqka.com/fyn...ds-keyword-phrase-usage

http://ezinearticles.com...se-Usage&id=4301923

http://widbox.com/seo-ar...word-phrase-usage/f944/

If u really want to rip the benefits of this u better post unique articles to different locations....just research on duplicate content on Google it will save u a lot of time in future.

smile
inf8nity
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2010 9:40:48 PM

@Alma

Quote:
I really would not set up a site for people who go to facebook. Why would I want people to come and chat on my site. I want them to buy my stuff.

I can show you one site with 100000 visitors a day and another with less than 10 and the 10 one always making more money.

First facebook isn't just about chatting and all that. And the fact that people come their to chat and do other stuff makes them stick around and they finally CLICK ON THE ADS that's all what FB wants thus making millions in the long run.

I would really love to see the 10 visitors site that makes money more than the 100000 visitors siteShame on you i don't know where u got this from but from simple internet math:

more traffic = more leads = more conversions = more profits

Quote:
Honestly, if you want to go broke quickly online, try relying on google ads.

Of my numerous sites, google ads only exist on two. I just have never got the time to revamp them in 3 years. they are also my poorest earners.

Websites are property, if Kenyans are relying on Google ads to monetise their sites, therein lies the problem.

Ofcoz you are broke coz you have two sites with low paying keywords. All keywords are not equal. Its a matter of knowing what keywords have a higher CPC (Cost Per Click) then make content around those keywords. Again out of curiosity i would really love to see ur two sitesLaughing out loudly

Quote:

Okay don't confuse urself u never got a sale from ur website u only got a lead that converted into a sale on ur website. unless someone paid for ur services or product online then i don't think that's a sale online.

Quote:

Have you considered that if u shared ur so called "more statistics" that maybe tony or i would turn into a client? After all we want to pay for what we can see.Liar

Quote:
Fact:

WOW! Now that's just hilarious. where do u come up with such FACTS? Shame on you Doing a simple search on google adword keyword tool for "kenyan hotels" gives results with hardly $3. Click the image below to view the full screen shot.

Quote:
Yet: Kenyan hotels have not invested a penny in SEO work. I have a site set up recently, that is already ranked in the top 3 in a high search, high paying keyword in the industry.

For your info PPC(Pay Per Click) advertising is part of SEO. Again i would really love to see that site ranking for the "high paying keyword" Laughing out loudly

Quote:
My cost; my time. The cost for the last kenyan hotel site set up...over 300k. They should have come to me. I would have charged them 299k and they would have made a few sales by now.

Finally My advice to u is spend your so called "my time" to learn real SEO. Rather than ranking websites with your mouth you will be doing the real thing and earning the 299k that u want.Laughing out loudly

Oh! and i almost forgot GET OVER URSELF!!!smile

real cindano
#13 Posted : Monday, June 21, 2010 12:11:42 AM

inf8nity wrote:
@Alma

Oh! and i almost forgot GET OVER URSELF!!!smile

@ Inf8nity wewe ndio msema kweli ....... Applause
This bony stock and alma chaps...........
have just been wasting wazua bytes .......
Both of them should get over themselves ...... d'oh!
Help keep wazua ego free .............smile
Moneywise
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:31:58 AM

@inf8nity Did you read the author of this article after you saw it. I am a member in all those sites you've mentioned and I particularly do article marketing to drive traffic to my site.
Stephen writes authoritative content on Top Online Marketing Strategies. His website is on Money Making Ideas and Free Website Traffic. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secrets and improve your Internet Business Experience.
inf8nity
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:57:27 PM

@Moneywise I know they are all yours! I can tell with the usernamesmile My point is at least try and rewrite each article before posting it to a different Social network site or blog.

That way you will rip the benefits of your efforts by gaining higher rankings since each article linking back to your website will be unique rather than just a duplicate.

But if you are only after traffic and not ranking then its okay to keep doing what u r doing at the moment.