maka
#14781 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 4:53:37 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
obiero wrote:
point wrote:
I wonder if there are any fundamentals underpinning the share price rise?

Read through this thread.. The answer lies herein. The fact is that there is KQA worth ABP KES 21 and KQB of known value KES 8.32 hence KES 67B fair valuation which can only be achieved via rights issue.. In the interim, KQA which is the tradable portion of minority shareholders can rise to highs of KES 18 and beyond. Watch and learn

When are we expecting results

FY 2019 loss before tax 9.1B

What was FY 2018?

The results were known by March 2020!

12.9Bn

The next one will be catastrophic 30Bn plus.....
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#14782 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:02:38 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
obiero wrote:
point wrote:

Read through this thread.. The answer lies herein. The fact is that there is KQA worth ABP KES 21 and KQB of known value KES 8.32 hence KES 67B fair valuation which can only be achieved via rights issue.. In the interim, KQA which is the tradable portion of minority shareholders can rise to highs of KES 18 and beyond. Watch and learn

What was FY 2018?

12.9Bn

Unfortunately/fortunately it will still rally tomorrow and the day after. The loss at hand is acceptable considering NYC rollout

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Impunity
#14783 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:11:34 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
obiero wrote:
point wrote:

What was FY 2018?

12.9Bn

Pennystock
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

ArrestedDev
#14784 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7:38:25 PM

I hope everyone can see the increase in revenue is directly attributable to capacity and network expansion. This is the only way for KQ to increase revenue and fight off the competition.

It is very clear that there is demand in the market. Cargo capacity expansion is required very urgently and KQ will be profitable. There is a higher margin in cargo.
obiero
#14785 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7:45:17 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
I hope everyone can see the increase in revenue is directly attributable to capacity and network expansion. This is the only way for KQ to increase revenue and fight off the competition.

It is very clear that there is demand in the market. Cargo capacity expansion is required very urgently and KQ will be profitable. There is a higher margin in cargo.

You are analytical. Let me leave this here

Ericsson
#14786 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 9:53:07 PM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Full year loss widened by 71%
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
snifadog
#14787 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:44:37 PM

i am waiting to see how el gran capitan obiero will spin this mess when tomorrow's trading resumes
obiero
#14788 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 11:40:38 PM

snifadog wrote:
i am waiting to see how el gran capitan obiero will spin this mess when tomorrow's trading resumes

It will rise tomorrow and the day after.. Every sane KQ shareholder knew that it would be a loss in the high billions.. The rally was never about the results! Watch and learn

cyruskulei
#14789 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:03:59 AM

obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:

It will rise tomorrow and the day after.. Every sane KQ shareholder knew that it would be a loss in the high billions.. The rally was never about the results! Watch and learn

TAKEOVER pap.

https://www.businessdail...64554-yd2g4bz/index.html
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

VituVingiSana
#14790 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 6:20:03 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Equity NEGATIVE 16bn through Dec 2019.
Another loss expected for 1H 2020.
But there may be a saving grace for minority shareholders thanks to the taxpayers. https://www.businessdail...64554-yd2g4bz/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#14791 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:18:01 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

But there may be a saving grace for minority shareholders thanks to the taxpayers. https://www.businessdail...4554-yd2g4bz/index.html

Not may, will.. Mumelazimishwa kutununua! Price will continue to rise in logic defying trend

maka
#14792 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:31:12 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:

Capacity increase translates to increase in costs... For places like NYC it's some crazy costs....

For cargo only one freighter is operational currently the other one has a spoilt engine.... The toll on the seats plus interior for the regular flights doing cargo is unbelievable... Major repairs will need to be done.....
Spikes
#14793 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:36:35 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

But there may be a saving grace for minority shareholders thanks to the taxpayers. https://www.businessdail...4554-yd2g4bz/index.html

Not may, will.. Mumelazimishwa kutununua! Price will continue to rise in logic defying trend

The cookie crumbles at 9:30 am (0630 GMT). That is it!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#14794 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:01:00 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

No volume support.. Just a few shocked souls who are lost.. Let them exit

Spikes
#14795 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:05:59 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

The hardened souls will finally bow to the law of gravity. Watch & learn Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
HaMaina
#14796 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:46:17 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

The hardened souls will finally bow to the law of gravity. Watch & learn Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Had I sold my final 500 shares jana, I would have been sawa for some chicken. I can see some people placing orders @ 0.8 . Spikes you had mentioned the price might even fall to 0.50 and now I honestly don't doubt you.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
sqft
#14797 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:00:49 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:

That was then. The post Covid future looks grim. Collapsed tourism, reduced business travel, less international travel. If they couldn't make money during NORMAL conditions how will they do it in ABNORMAL conditions?
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sparkly
#14798 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:31:47 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Opened at 3.46 but has touched lows of 2.00. The fall will be steeper than the rise.
Life is short. Live passionately.
maka
#14799 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:36:59 AM

sqft wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

That was then. The post Covid future looks grim. Collapsed tourism, reduced business travel, less international travel. If they couldn't make money during NORMAL conditions how will they do it in ABNORMAL conditions?

It's crazy tough... Hapa Kuna shida kubwa sana.
obiero
#14800 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:44:08 AM

maka wrote:
sqft wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

It's crazy tough... Hapa Kuna shida kubwa sana.

Time to buy