Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#14701 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:40:06 PM

snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
KES 2 by 9am tomorrow.. KES 5 by July..

the turnover for this stock is less than KES 40,000 in a given day and you are calling this a rally?? even I can use my beer money to pump (to the stratosphere) a whole Kenya Airways' stock price in such thin volumes Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Alas wonders galore on NSE

Are you able to read the data above? 473,000 shares is KES 40,000? Do you recall a share restructuring at 4:1 ratio in 2017.. The fact is that unless an Open Offer also named Rights Issue happens, majority of retail traders will still be locked in at ABP KES 21, some as high as KES 40 and beyond. Try to think the volumes out. Ignorance is best left undisplayed

the figure I quoted was May 11th 2020 of 35,800 x 1.39 would give you just about KSh 50,000 which is just under USD 470. that's even less than a return ticket to magufuli land on KQ! alas Obiero your emotional investment in this stock will bankrupt you many times over

@snifadog you haven't accounted for the consolidation.. majority of what is traded is retail holding.. KQLC cannot trade at current bid quotes.. I may lose some money here, but incase GoK gives in to the bailout, I will be in the moneys

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#14702 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 7:32:42 PM

obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:

the turnover for this stock is less than KES 40,000 in a given day and you are calling this a rally?? even I can use my beer money to pump (to the stratosphere) a whole Kenya Airways' stock price in such thin volumes Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Are you able to read the data above? 473,000 shares is KES 40,000? Do you recall a share restructuring at 4:1 ratio in 2017.. The fact is that unless an Open Offer also named Rights Issue happens, majority of retail traders will still be locked in at ABP KES 21, some as high as KES 40 and beyond. Try to think the volumes out. Ignorance is best left undisplayed

the figure I quoted was May 11th 2020 of 35,800 x 1.39 would give you just about KSh 50,000 which is just under USD 470. that's even less than a return ticket to magufuli land on KQ! alas Obiero your emotional investment in this stock will bankrupt you many times over

@snifadog you haven't accounted for the consolidation.. majority of what is traded is retail holding.. KQLC cannot trade at current bid quotes.. I may lose some money here, but incase GoK gives in to the bailout, I will be in the moneys

The government is broke and KQ resuscitation is not on top of the gear.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#14703 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 8:08:37 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:

KES 2.2 prints tomorrow. I keep telling this clown I am an insider.. I know more about the happenings at KQ, than you care to imagine https://youtu.be/5CIzeVFLFnM

Spikes
#14704 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 9:54:37 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
[quote=obiero]KES 2 by 9am tomorrow.. KES 5 by July..

KES 2.2 prints tomorrow. I keep telling this clown I am an insider.. I know more about the happenings at KQ, than you care to imagine https://youtu.be/5CIzeVFLFnM[/quote]

This is the problem of being a novice. If you were real insider you would have waited for years and scoop KQ shares @ 0.80 KES. You are purely paying hefty price of mediocrity. Speculators never claim to be insiders and are making more money {percentage-wise} than KQLC.

Even MSC used to rally like that, where is it now after a bunch of bailouts? The rally will die this week and normalcy is expected to be restored sub KES 0.5 in a couple of weeks or months.
the deal
#14705 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 11:21:12 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:

KES 2.2 prints tomorrow. I keep telling this clown I am an insider.. I know more about the happenings at KQ, than you care to imagine https://youtu.be/5CIzeVFLFnM[/quote]

This is the problem of being a novice. If you were real insider you would have waited for years and scoop KQ shares @ 0.80 KES. You are purely paying hefty price of mediocrity. Speculators never claim to be insiders and are making more money {percentage-wise} than KQLC.

Even MSC used to rally like that, where is it now after a bunch of bailouts? The rally will die this week and normalcy is expected to be restored sub KES 0.5 in a couple of weeks or months.

Prophets of doom have been predicting for the rally to stall since last week...meanwhile the stock has more than doubled since 0.8...others are making money as you engage in insults...learn to spot opportunities...bashing a stock will take you nowhere...
obiero
#14706 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 11:54:15 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:

You look weak to any observer here. I wrote exactly how many additional KQ shares I was adding right here.. My ABP has gone down from KES 25 to KES 7.92, keep interested in the size of your own balls

HaMaina
#14707 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 12:20:00 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:

You look weak to any observer here. I wrote exactly how many additional KQ shares I was adding right here.. My ABP has gone down from KES 25 to KES 7.92, keep interested in the size of your own balls

Applause Applause Applause Applause
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Spikes
#14708 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 12:40:19 PM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause

With this one @HaMaina you are a winner. You speculated accurately.
Perfect moment for this rally to wipe you MSC tears while others are lamenting.
obiero
#14709 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 5:08:02 PM

Thank me now! +100 gain delivered, KES 2.37 to be sighted by 9am tomorrow. Fair price KES 5.50

obiero
#14710 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 7:08:11 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
obiero wrote:

Smart traders have made over 30% gain on KQ in last 5 trading sessions, but there is a serious clown waiting for KES 0.50 to print. Watch and learn

I'm urging everyone to consider buying sacks of tomatoes instead. They're still retailing at 10 Bob a piece. 100% gain overnight. Thank me later!!!

Am buying chicks legs and wings instead,,,,Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hehe. Tomatoes, chicken legs and wings have gone up 30% in 5 days? Interesting

@ Obiero, why can’t you diversify and make more with your hard earned cash? SBIC announced a dividend of 5.80, DTK - 2.70, EQTY - 2.50 , SCOM - 1.40 and much more.

Don’t expect KQ to rally upwards anymore.

Tomatoes, chicken wings etc.. 9.32m retail shares spiked up the trend on 30.04.2020.. Watch and learn

ARAPCHARLEE
#14711 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:11:55 PM

obiero wrote:
Thank me now! +100 gain delivered, KES 2.37 to be sighted by 9am tomorrow. Fair price KES 5.50

I thought I was alone in class Obiero. I had done such analysis as well just to see when did the rain beat us. To those who scooped something less ksh.1.00 all the best in this current life-changing opportunity to make it even sweeter it is COVID OUTBREAK.
obiero
#14712 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:19:42 PM

obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:

GoK consolidation of aviation assets is gaining traction. Only spend what you can afford to loose.. Take off before July 2020

sparkly
#14713 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 10:23:31 PM

ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

I thought I was alone in class Obiero. I had done such analysis as well just to see when did the rain beat us. To those who scooped something less ksh.1.00 all the best in this current life-changing opportunity to make it even sweeter it is COVID OUTBREAK.

A good run for those who got in around 1 bob. The RSI is now overbought at 83. The real test is whether it can break 2.50.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#14714 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:30:30 AM

sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

A good run for those who got in around 1 bob. The RSI is now oversold at 83. The real test is whether it can break 2.50.

It's overbought expect a terrible pullback anytime from now!
HaMaina
#14715 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:04:42 AM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

A good run for those who got in around 1 bob. The RSI is now oversold at 83. The real test is whether it can break 2.50.

If the news that buyers expect is not forthcoming,next week might have a serous decline in price. I don't know where KQ will get recovery funds if they were not budgeted for.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#14716 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:34:59 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

If the news that buyers expect is not forthcoming,next week might have a serous decline in price. I don't know where KQ will get recovery funds if they were not budgeted for.

There are several moving parts on the KQ company discussions with GoK. It's not simply about the 7B which CANNOT solve KQ problems. I'm talking about reduced taxes on A1, consolidation of aviation assets being JKIA, KAA, KQ into a holding firm.. Radical shifts

HaMaina
#14717 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:38:27 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

There are several moving parts on the KQ company discussions with GoK. It's not simply about the 7B which CANNOT solve KQ problems. I'm talking about reduced taxes on A1, consolidation of aviation assets being JKIA, KAA, KQ into a holding firm.. Radical shifts

Consolidation had issues, had to be shelved when disagreements arose. Haven't heard of any news on the matter again.
obiero
#14718 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:09:41 PM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

Consolidation had issues, had to be shelved when disagreements arose. Haven't heard of any news on the matter again.

PPP stalled. Consolidation is very much alive

sparkly
#14719 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 4:20:29 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

KQ shouldn't have been privatized. It's a typical case of Thatchernomics gone wrong.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#14720 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:41:07 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
obiero wrote:

KQ shouldn't have been privatized. It's a typical case of Thatchernomics gone wrong.

The fact at hand is that nationalization is going to occur in, or around 2023. In the interim, expect a lot of positive changes at KQ via GoK direct and significant support. Nakula jasho yenu nduguzanguni 🙂