772 Pages«<725726727728729>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
sqft
#14521 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 11:03:38 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/moneyacademyKE/status/1249640605401186304/photo/1

https://www.businessdail...22630-12ifee/index.html

I said it herein. The cartels in the government wont allow this airline to prosper at all.

The problem is also with the management. They are not proactive at all. Any serious manager should have long seized the opportunity and used the passenger planes to ferry cargo across the globe but no one in KQ have done so.

ET must have been approached by the cartels/ owners of the cargo handling firms in Kenya and guaranteed approval by the Ministry of transport as shown by the quick response to the application.

We have a government that does not take care of the interests of its own strategic assets at all. This action proves what I have been talking about.

KQ in the first place should have been allowed to continue flying connecting passengers until demand dries up the way Qatar, Ethiopian are doing. Infact, Emirates is slowly restarting flights.

Then we all die due to corona, just like the KQ captain who continued flying did. Then your KQ portfolio will hopefully have risen to 2 bob as we bury you at 3am like the siaya guy. You will then enjoy your KQ dividends as you roast in hell.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
ArrestedDev
#14522 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:41:30 AM

sqft wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/moneyacademyKE/status/1249640605401186304/photo/1

https://www.businessdail...22630-12ifee/index.html

I said it herein. The cartels in the government wont allow this airline to prosper at all.

The problem is also with the management. They are not proactive at all. Any serious manager should have long seized the opportunity and used the passenger planes to ferry cargo across the globe but no one in KQ have done so.

ET must have been approached by the cartels/ owners of the cargo handling firms in Kenya and guaranteed approval by the Ministry of transport as shown by the quick response to the application.

We have a government that does not take care of the interests of its own strategic assets at all. This action proves what I have been talking about.

KQ in the first place should have been allowed to continue flying connecting passengers until demand dries up the way Qatar, Ethiopian are doing. Infact, Emirates is slowly restarting flights.

Then we all die due to corona, just like the KQ captain who continued flying did. Then your KQ portfolio will hopefully have risen to 2 bob as we bury you at 3am like the siaya guy. You will then enjoy your KQ dividends as you roast in hell.

Hahaha. Qatar & Ethiopian haven’t reported any case among staff. The KQ captain was one of those unfortunate cases. Avoid blowing it up for no reason.
Extraterrestrial
#14523 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:19:22 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:
Jambojet suspends all flights.

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

1. Plane would have to be refitted for cargo. This means remove seats, overhead carriers, windows. Add rails for pallet containers.

2. Most jambojet planes are custom made for passengers and are not fit for cargo. Cargo versions need higher wings, more engine power and more fuel capacity.

3. There is no business. Cargo business is horticultural produce to Europe and consumer products from Europe and Asia. These markets have groumd to an halt.

#2 point is not necessary in the middle of the crisis . Higher wings,more engine power and more fuel capacity do not matter. What is relevant is weight capacity of the carrier. A passenger plane can carry cargo as long as is within its weight limit.

On this one the clown was thinking somewhat right. Today, KQ 2764 took off from Nairobi to Johannesburg packed with medical goods and essential items aboard one of our Dreamliners

I'd be SOMEWHAT genius if I invested all my FORTUNE in KQ a couple of years ago.

KQ is just a small part of his wealth. He has previously written that he doesn't invest more than 3% of his portfolio in shares. Why distort facts then?
Spikes
#14524 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 7:49:57 AM

Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

1. Plane would have to be refitted for cargo. This means remove seats, overhead carriers, windows. Add rails for pallet containers.

2. Most jambojet planes are custom made for passengers and are not fit for cargo. Cargo versions need higher wings, more engine power and more fuel capacity.

3. There is no business. Cargo business is horticultural produce to Europe and consumer products from Europe and Asia. These markets have groumd to an halt.

#2 point is not necessary in the middle of the crisis . Higher wings,more engine power and more fuel capacity do not matter. What is relevant is weight capacity of the carrier. A passenger plane can carry cargo as long as is within its weight limit.

On this one the clown was thinking somewhat right. Today, KQ 2764 took off from Nairobi to Johannesburg packed with medical goods and essential items aboard one of our Dreamliners

I'd be SOMEWHAT genius if I invested all my FORTUNE in KQ a couple of years ago.

KQ is just a small part of his wealth. He has previously written that he doesn't invest more than 3% of his portfolio in shares. Why distort facts then?

Too much talk, little to show. The way this novice approaches stocks is wanting. I can't take his claims of wealth seriously!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
muandiwambeu
#14525 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:19:33 PM

Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

Too much talk, little to show. The way this novice approaches stocks is wanting. I can't take his claims of wealth seriously!

At spikes, stop being nutty @choirmasters nutty things. Maybe 3$ is only nuts of the other important nutty things and could enjoy the nutty 3% nutty nuts while inside a nutty roasting plane, thus make sure u don't also get into nutty things too, by letting ur nuts get horny with nutty things😉
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#14526 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:39:00 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

At spikes, stop being nutty @choirmasters nutty things. Maybe 3$ is only nuts of the other important nutty things and could enjoy the nutty 3% nutty nuts while inside a nutty roasting plane, thus make sure u don't also get into nutty things too, by letting ur nuts get horny with nutty things😉

Hehehe. I had missed you.. Meanwhile let the clown continue peeping at my goods while at the urinal, just incase it may make his grow!

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#14527 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 5:04:52 PM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

Hehehe. I had missed you.. Meanwhile let the clown continue peeping at my goods while at the urinal, just incase it may make his grow!

KQ stock today missed sub 1 bob narrowly at all time low of kes 1.05 expecting the circus to munch novices balls of wax like locusts clearing the tropical greenery for more catastrophes. In a couple of days you will begin calculating your KQ net worth using a decimal fraction (< 1 bob per share) . Ndio utajua Kenya ina wenyewe na wewe ni spectator tu while others are eating!
ArrestedDev
#14528 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 8:12:48 PM

This is another cargo handling firm in JKIA enjoying a huge cargo business instead of KQ. It belongs to Gideon Moi.

Siginon group!

https://www.kenyans.co.k...s+Ksh10B+Gift+to+Gideon
kaki99
#14529 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 8:50:59 PM

It's getting muddy for airlines in Africa

https://www.google.com/a...ding-by-government-owner
HaMaina
#14530 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 12:35:12 PM

KQ @ Ksh 1.06 , still watching & waiting.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
ARAPCHARLEE
#14531 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 12:43:13 PM

HaMaina wrote:

Who is selling at 1.25cts.. kwani alinunua na ngapi or 19centuary ama ameona niniAnxious
Spikes
#14532 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 3:29:52 PM

ARAPCHARLEE wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Who is selling at 1.25cts.. kwani alinunua na ngapi or 19centuary ama ameona niniAnxious

Relax! You have not yet seen volumes.Even @ 0.20 (20 cents) people will sell in huge volumes.With kes 80,000.00 I'll buy 400K shares. I'll be richer than usual KQ novices volume-wise!
#It is dumping season.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
muandiwambeu
#14533 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:44:04 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

KQ stock today missed sub 1 bob narrowly at all time low of kes 1.05 expecting the circus to munch novices balls of wax like locusts clearing the tropical greenery for more catastrophes. In a couple of days you will begin calculating your KQ net worth using a decimal fraction (< 1 bob per share) . Ndio utajua Kenya ina wenyewe na wewe ni spectator tu while others are eating!

Hi ni mbei ya njioni, ama hasubuhi kwa wale wanajua maanayake. Hata bure yawezekana Bora uai🤣
I have just picked one honest thing from M.J. it's thick and dear inside this belly up kqueer. Pray
Bebhabebha, mbei ni ya jioni /hasubuhi. Tunatafuta ya mafuta/ hagukoma kai ndere nja ja roriLaughing out loudly
Watu wa kqueer wajipe self quarantine for the next ten years, the true Phoenix will then rebirth after defeating the unsumountable miraculously, maybe.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
VituVingiSana
#14534 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 8:01:09 AM

Kenya Airways Dreamliners now cargo carriers
https://www.standardmedi...iners-now-cargo-carriers
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
ArrestedDev
#14535 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 8:19:00 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

Hi ni mbei ya njioni, ama hasubuhi kwa wale wanajua maanayake. Hata bure yawezekana Bora uai🤣
I have just picked one honest thing from M.J. it's thick and dear inside this belly up kqueer. Pray
Bebhabebha, mbei ni ya jioni /hasubuhi. Tunatafuta ya mafuta/ hagukoma kai ndere nja ja roriLaughing out loudly
Watu wa kqueer wajipe self quarantine for the next ten years, the true Phoenix will then rebirth after defeating the unsumountable miraculously, maybe.

The share is worth nothing (nil/zero). Govt got no funds to proceed with nationalisation at this point. 99 billion to be shaved off from the budget?Listened to Allan Kilavuka speaking at an Fm station yesterday, he does not inspire confidence at all. Revenue for this year will be down by almost 50% in comparison to last year. No concrete steps post-covid-19. He is talking about cutting back capacity, blalalah not throwing good money after bad.

I can see the management not being able to take advantage of SAA shut down and venture to the points they generated top revenue from especially in Europe/ increase frequencies to JNB, CPT and more points in SA. You will see how Ethiopian will respond to SAA shutdown as well as the Qulf carriers.

Look at how they have not seized the Cargo opportunities. Nothing being done at all to expand cargo capacity e.g. old 767 conversion to freighter. Ethiopian started with an old MD-11, B757.
Ericsson
#14536 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 11:26:26 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

The share is worth nothing (nil/zero). Govt got no funds to proceed with nationalisation at this point. 99 billion to be shaved off from the budget?Listened to Allan Kilavuka speaking at an Fm station yesterday, he does not inspire confidence at all. Revenue for this year will be down by almost 50% in comparison to last year. No concrete steps post-covid-19. He is talking about cutting back capacity, blalalah not throwing good money after bad.

I can see the management not being able to take advantage of SAA shut down and venture to the points they generated top revenue from especially in Europe/ increase frequencies to JNB, CPT and more points in SA. You will see how Ethiopian will respond to SAA shutdown as well as the Qulf carriers.

Look at how they have not seized the Cargo opportunities. Nothing being done at all to expand cargo capacity e.g. old 767 conversion to freighter. Ethiopian started with an old MD-11, B757.

So long as the cartels are making money,anything else they don't care
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
HaMaina
#14537 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 2:59:12 PM

I've bought kidogo @ Ksh 1.02 . Let me see how it goes.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
sqft
#14538 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 3:36:08 PM

So a bottle of tusker is worth more than 200 KQ shares. Serious.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Spikes
#14539 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 4:33:04 PM

HaMaina wrote:
I've bought kidogo @ Ksh 1.02 . Let me see how it goes.

You have acted hastily. This one is destined for a free fall to sub KES 0.5 (below 50 cents). I can bet my metallic balls very soon KES 200K can fetch 1 million KQ shares.
maka
#14540 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2020 9:00:25 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sqft wrote:

There was no option

They ferry cargo

Not practical:

Boss ...Allan is a million times better than that wanker Sebastian.He is actually leading from the front...

25 charters so far... At least mshahara has been slightly improved to 35% for H5 and above.... Below that to get 60%.

possunt quia posse videntur