Kenya Airways...why ignore..
sparkly
#14161 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 8:57:46 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:
@Obiero is still expecting GoK to buy him out at Kshs 8.25 per share. Madness is what we call it.

@maka is it that many of the tickets to/from NYC are discounted? I have come across some ridiculously cheap tickets especially for peeps originating from JFK.

Also why has this nationalisation process not begun? The way MJ has been speaking they need it asap

Method to the madness.. We will be bought out at fair value alongside KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP.. Relax

Applause Applause Applause Buy, @Obiero, Buy!
Buy every KQ share you can at 2/- and prove the naysayers wrong. Borrow from your family and friends. Sell all your other assets. Take the cash and BUY more KQ. Laughing out loudly

This Obiero-bashing has become pretty boring VVS. May I suggest a new year, a new hobby?

The two guys know how to play out between themselves.When I joined wazua I found the bashing going on.And they represent two sides of wazua coin.One is a long-term investor and the other is a middle term speculator.

@Horton has such a thin skin. He feels offended even when other people are bashed. Mention Cytonn in a negative way and the guy goes ballistic
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#14162 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 4:09:23 PM

Going by KQ latest audited numbers I wonder how Gok will pay shareholders kshs 8 per share.

KQ assets-kshs 136,634,000,000

kq debts-kshs 139,127,000,000

kq shareholders funds-kshs (2,493,000,000)

This means every KQ shareholder is holding a worthless share worth kshs -0.4
Even the current market price of kshs 2 is indeed a premium.

So how does Gok buy a company worth negative 0.4 per share for kshs 8 per share? or which metrics will be used?
Gok will have to fork out kshs 45 billion to buy kq shareholders at kshs 8 per share.This will be a huge generous offe
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#14163 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 5:27:33 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Going by KQ latest audited numbers I wonder how Gok will pay shareholders kshs 8 per share.

So how does Gok buy a company worth negative 0.4 per share for kshs 8 per share? or which metrics will be used?
Gok will have to fork out kshs 45 billion to buy kq shareholders at kshs 8 per share.This will be a huge generous offe

Airlines are valued differently as most don't make the cut in conventional valuation methodology

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#14164 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 5:31:29 PM

sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:
@Obiero is still expecting GoK to buy him out at Kshs 8.25 per share. Madness is what we call it.

@maka is it that many of the tickets to/from NYC are discounted? I have come across some ridiculously cheap tickets especially for peeps originating from JFK.

Also why has this nationalisation process not begun? The way MJ has been speaking they need it asap

Method to the madness.. We will be bought out at fair value alongside KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP.. Relax

Buy every KQ share you can at 2/- and prove the naysayers wrong. Borrow from your family and friends. Sell all your other assets. Take the cash and BUY more KQ. Laughing out loudly

This Obiero-bashing has become pretty boring VVS. May I suggest a new year, a new hobby?

The two guys know how to play out between themselves.When I joined wazua I found the bashing going on.And they represent two sides of wazua coin.One is a long-term investor and the other is a middle term speculator.

@Horton has such a thin skin. He feels offended even when other people are bashed. Mention Cytonn in a negative way and the guy goes ballistic

Granted.. KQ is not doing well financially but everyone here knows what happened to the SPV on JKIA, that was to be the silver bullet. Now we are left with nationalization which will happen and not a cent below the restructuring price. Watch and learn

Horton
#14165 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 9:09:25 PM

sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

@sparkly I’m not here to hear about your BS I’m here to exchange ideas on investments, if you have those let’s hear them otherwise may I suggest you take your “comedy” to Facebook?

VituVingiSana
#14166 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 10:54:21 PM

sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Do not mention KK to him either. We do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#14167 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:05:11 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Airlines are valued differently as most don't make the cut in conventional valuation methodology

http://www.google.co.ke/...w282cywmzE7g5W50skB6bPT

Is this the different valuation?
Even what's said here will be kshs 4.70 per share for minority shareholders.So the idea for kshs 8 per share is another valuation?
This valuation from nowhere makes kq a real "buy".
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#14168 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 9:51:07 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

http://www.google.co.ke/...w282cywmzE7g5W50skB6bPT

Is this the different valuation?
Even what's said here will be kshs 4.70 per share for minority shareholders.So the idea for kshs 8 per share is another valuation?
This valuation from nowhere makes kq a real "buy".

How was KES 8.52 arrived at for KQLC during restructuring. Kuwa serious kidogo

VituVingiSana
#14169 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 11:09:57 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Nationalization to kick off on December 20th
I was sleeping when this kicked off. What's the latest?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#14170 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 11:11:40 AM

obiero wrote:
Buy out price to be disclosed by January 2020.. KQ to be delisted by April 2020. Starting tomorrow, I take one final throw at the dice. I speak in code
Applause Applause Applause 8 more days! We shall celebrate with you on 2nd Jan 2019.
sparkly
#14171 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 3:45:33 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Do not mention KK to him either. We do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. Laughing out loudly

Have you seen his response Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I touched a frayed nerve ...
Quote:
@sparkly I’m not here to hear about your BS I’m here to exchange ideas on investments, if you have those let’s hear them otherwise may I suggest you take your “comedy” to Facebook?
Horton
#14172 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 6:51:59 PM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Or Centum?

Have you seen his response Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I touched a frayed nerve ...
Quote:

😂 😂😂 and just like that, this conversation became sad 😂😂😂😂

sparkly
#14173 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 9:26:24 PM

Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Or Centum?

Quote:

This thread has over 14k posts, it wouldn't have gotten there if everyone was as thin skinned and whinny as you are. Take the heat or take your whinny contributions to the Cytonn thread.
Horton
#14174 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 11:40:05 PM

sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Or Centum?

Quote:

This thread has over 14k posts, it wouldn't have gotten there if everyone was as thin skinned and whinny as you are. Take the heat or take your whinny contributions to the Cytonn thread.

I’m not gonna get into this....😀
sparkly
#14175 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 1:07:00 AM

Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Or Centum?

Quote:

Go sit at the cytonn corner, come back when you grow some thick skin.
Horton
#14176 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 4:03:43 PM

sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
nairobby wrote:

Or Centum?

Quote:

Go sit at the cytonn corner, come back when you grow some thick skin.

Awww did I hurt your feelings? 😆😆
Ericsson
#14177 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 5:25:45 PM

Kq on the brink of going below ksh.2 per share
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#14178 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:25:12 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Kq on the brink of going below ksh.2 per share
Careful, you may hurt some people's feelings! Laughing out loudly
maka
#14179 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:30:01 PM

No salaries this month.....
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#14180 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:42:06 PM

maka wrote:
No salaries this month.....

Giving back to the less fortunate(KQ in this case) in society!

Congrats to KQ staff!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?