wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<673674675676677>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
sparkly
#13481 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:06:30 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Still watching this bird, currently @ 2.60ksh and looking tastier. If I buy @ Ksh 2.60 now it would be the same as someone I know buying @ 2.60/4(consolidation)= 0.65Ksh

My friend avoid at all costs. KES 2.50 will print, then it will be downhill from there.
Life is short. Live passionately.
rwitre
#13482 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:14:30 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Still watching this bird, currently @ 2.60ksh and looking tastier. If I buy @ Ksh 2.60 now it would be the same as someone I know buying @ 2.60/4(consolidation)= 0.65Ksh

People are being encouraged to live healthily and you're out here looking for ways to increase your blood pressure.
obiero
#13483 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:48:46 PM

rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

People are being encouraged to live healthily and you're out here looking for ways to increase your blood pressure.

@HaMaina I do not recommend that you buy this stock but I will tell you for a fact that it will be back to KES 8.52 or higher! Thank me later

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Impunity
#13484 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:22:06 PM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

@HaMaina I do not recommend that you buy this stock but I will tell you for a fact that it will be back to KES 8.52 or higher! Thank me later

"I speak in codes"
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#13485 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:38:34 PM

Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

"I speak in codes"

Code, without the s

VituVingiSana
#13486 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:28:29 PM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

I have to ask... Is there anyone who actually bought KQ shares on @Obiero's recommendation?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#13487 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:33:36 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

I have to ask... Is there anyone who actually bought KQ shares on @Obiero's recommendation?

@guru267 @snifadog @whiteowl @thedeal @impunity and many other vibrant traders who at the moment lack courage to state their position .. I make people think

Spikes
#13488 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:32:19 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

@guru267 @snifadog @whiteowl @thedeal @impunity and many other vibrant traders who at the moment lack courage to state their position .. I make people think

Why do you think they are afraid to declare their position?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#13489 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:16:37 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Folks named above... I am curious, did you buy KQ coz of @Obiero's recommendation?
*I have been reading up on behavioral economics. This is not a question to denigrate anyone. I am curious on how people/investors are influenced.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#13490 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:39:57 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Folks named above... I am curious, did you buy KQ coz of @Obiero's recommendation?
*I have been reading up on behavioral economics. This is not a question to denigrate anyone. I am curious on how people/investors are influenced.

Wacha kutusumbua! Note that I never recommended KQ to anyone, but I know who bought in due to their confessions right here.. How will the said study improve your life my brother.. Tuwache kazi ya kupaka mbwa rangi, au kuvalisha ndovu diapers.. Let nature take its course..

VituVingiSana
#13491 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:52:38 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Wacha kutusumbua! Note that I never recommended KQ to anyone, but I know who bought in due to their confessions right here.. How will the said study improve your life my brother.. Tuwache kazi ya kupaka mbwa rangi, au kuvalisha ndovu diapers.. Let nature take its course..
Behavioral Finance/Economics is fascinating. Why do smart people make dumb mistakes?
Look at my foray into ARM as an example. I am talking of the dumb mistake and not my lack of smarts. I was INFLUENCED by what a rep of CDC - who had no personal stake - said.

Anyway, the question is not directed at you @obiero but those who did buy based on your "uplifting stories" about KQ's ascent to glory.
Monk
#13492 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:10:34 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Unless I misunderstood her, @Guru267 indicated that she was speculating on the price swings, not holding out for Ksh8.52 or higher.
Spikes
#13493 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:19:29 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Behavioral Finance/Economics is fascinating. Why do smart people make dumb mistakes?
Look at my foray into ARM as an example. I am talking of the dumb mistake and not my lack of smarts. I was INFLUENCED by what a rep of CDC - who had no personal stake - said.

Anyway, the question is not directed at you @obiero but those who did buy based on your "uplifting stories" about KQ's ascent to glory.

@vvs you have touched a very important discussion. Behavioral Finance or Economics study is necessary as most of us make recurring mistakes on things we have mastered profoundly.
obiero
#13494 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:35:25 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

On ARM I gave you a personal warning. Sometimes especially on African stock exchanges, its not about what you know but what you don't know. There is high asymmetry of information, thus need for the exchange bar

Spikes
#13495 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:47:07 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

On ARM I gave you a personal warning. Sometimes especially on African stock exchanges, its not about what you know but what you don't know. There is high asymmetry of information, thus need for the exchange bar

What is it that you don't know[asymmetrical] is 'killing' you in KQ?
Is exchange bar unable to decipher fundamental weaknesses inherent in KQ?
Ericsson
#13496 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:51:05 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

cease fire.
watu warudi topic of discussion on positives,negatives,latest 411s/news on KQ
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
maka
#13497 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:26:47 AM

Kenya Airways has hired a UK company to investigate a collision between two Embraer jets that caused multi-million-shilling damage to the two planes which were under repair.

The Aviation and Aeroscope Consulting Services (ICF), which also has operations in Asia and America, was tasked with establishing why the two planes collided at a Jomo Kenyatta International Airport repair hangar in a February incident that attracted widespread social media interest after employees of the airline leaked pictures of the damaged planes.

“Kenya Airways has recently suffered a number of maintenance incidents resulting in serious damage to aircraft that could also have endangered the lives of those involved or those in the vicinity, the most serious being the collision of two Embraer aircraft during engine runs," says ICF in its proposal for engineering and maintenance support for the national carrier.

Outgoing Kenya Airways (KQ) chief executive Sebastian Mikosz signed the contract that will see ICF earn Sh25 million ($250,000) upon the completion of the work expected to take about one year.

The airline in a statement said it has had "a long-standing relationship with ICF, dating back to 2013" and their main service has been to provide independent aviation audits in respect to technical reliability and capacity of both fleet and personnel.

Money they don't have...I wrote something about the damage here...Well....
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#13498 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:37:44 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

cease fire.

Cease fire not required with someone whose portfolio is unknown.. Never bargain when drunk. I speak in code

obiero
#13499 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:44:30 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

cease fire.

Cease fire not required with someone whose portfolio is unknown.. Never bargain when drunk. I speak in code

sparkly
#13500 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:11:40 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

cease fire.

I agree. Let the discussion continue. Behavioral Finance is an area we have barely touched on Wazua.
Life is short. Live passionately.