VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:
I've made so much money in 2019 trading KQ. My latest average buy price is 2.75 looking to exit at 3.50 in the next few months. I dont know who in their right mind would actually buy and hold this stock long term.

I can't touch even for short-term speculation for the following reasons:

1. My speculative portfolio of 5% is stuck in HAFR. Don't need another monkey.

2. Weak price trend. Stock likely collapse below KES 2.50 which will be the end of all hopes of recovery.

I agree with you 100%...Weak price trend has been NSE experience. KQ to join MSC, HAFR, UCHUMI nakadhalika nakadhalika..

Very true, penny stocks fallacy again.
My leasons with msc is still fresh, chasing a 🐒 jumping from one slippery 🌲, may see you crash landing on a free fall. Remembering last tym msc traded between 2.5/= and 4.8/=. Even stoploss triggers weren't responding at all, all the way to sub 0.8/=.live and learn. Kqueer looks so similar to msc in many ways, gova factor, hope of proctection and funding to big to fail theory, the bigger fool theory, lousy and thieving workers, competition and black market forces all-shababu et oo, and nothing concrete to show off.
We wait and write history,

KQ isn’t comparable to any other listed firm at the NSE.. It’s a national treasure and GoK has shown its soft spot since 2012 with over 100B in funding and guarantees

MSC is also national treasure where government has committed colossal resources in tens of billions but the share price keeps falling each season.
Government funding and guarantee is not a business objective...it is a short lived remedy .

I have stated a figure for KQ being KES 4B treasury facility, KES 24 AfriExim, KES 75B KQLC guarantee.. Give us the MSC “colossal” sums

Flushed own the toilet.

Mine is a futuristic placement, knowing that when the dice eventually rolls fair value of KES 12 shall be reclaimed. KQ will be back! Stronger than you know! Sooner than you imagine! Watch and learn https://www.pressreader....0171212/281754154664901
I have been watching and learning from you on KQ for years...
Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#13462 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:41:40 AM

Ericsson wrote:
KQ currently trading at ksh.2.64 per share.
Official price will be from NSE website after market close.

Closes at 2.98
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#13463 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 5:54:56 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:
I've made so much money in 2019 trading KQ. My latest average buy price is 2.75 looking to exit at 3.50 in the next few months. I dont know who in their right mind would actually buy and hold this stock long term.

2. Weak price trend. Stock likely collapse below KES 2.50 which will be the end of all hopes of recovery.

I agree with you 100%...Weak price trend has been NSE experience. KQ to join MSC, HAFR, UCHUMI nakadhalika nakadhalika..

My leasons with msc is still fresh, chasing a 🐒 jumping from one slippery 🌲, may see you crash landing on a free fall. Remembering last tym msc traded between 2.5/= and 4.8/=. Even stoploss triggers weren't responding at all, all the way to sub 0.8/=.live and learn. Kqueer looks so similar to msc in many ways, gova factor, hope of proctection and funding to big to fail theory, the bigger fool theory, lousy and thieving workers, competition and black market forces all-shababu et oo, and nothing concrete to show off.

KQ isn’t comparable to any other listed firm at the NSE.. It’s a national treasure and GoK has shown its soft spot since 2012 with over 100B in funding and guarantees

MSC is also national treasure where government has committed colossal resources in tens of billions but the share price keeps falling each season.
Government funding and guarantee is not a business objective...it is a short lived remedy .

I have stated a figure for KQ being KES 4B treasury facility, KES 24 AfriExim, KES 75B KQLC guarantee.. Give us the MSC “colossal” sums

Flushed own the toilet.

Mine is a futuristic placement, knowing that when the dice eventually rolls fair value of KES 12 shall be reclaimed. KQ will be back! Stronger than you know! Sooner than you imagine! Watch and learn https://www.pressreader....0171212/281754154664901
Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

Someone bleeding on ARM, TPSEA, KENRE
should be the last to throw the proverbial stone

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#13464 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 8:31:32 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

I have never batted 100%. Never. A lesson on not speculating was learnt. KK more than wiped out my loss on the "speculative" bet on ARM. Applause Applause Applause
KenRe is profitable. Pays a dividend. So does TPSEA. smile

Don't speculate. That's gambling. Use fundamentals. Even then one may be blindsided but diversify somewhat so as not to get wiped out.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#13465 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 4:41:15 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
[quote=guru267]I've made so much money in 2019 trading KQ. My latest average buy price is 2.75 looking to exit at 3.50 in the next few months. I dont know who in their right mind would actually buy and hold this stock long term.

Flushed own the toilet.

Mine is a futuristic placement, knowing that when the dice eventually rolls fair value of KES 12 shall be reclaimed. KQ will be back! Stronger than you know! Sooner than you imagine! Watch and learn https://www.pressreader....0171212/281754154664901[/quote]

You speak in code Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13466 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 5:10:09 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

I have never batted 100%. Never. A lesson on not speculating was learnt. KK more than wiped out my loss on the "speculative" bet on ARM. Applause Applause Applause

Don't speculate. That's gambling. Use fundamentals. Even then one may be blindsided but diversify somewhat so as not to get wiped out.

It was always a big gamble to purchase an insolvent entity with negative equity.. The fundamentals do show KQ should be trading at KES 0.00 but reality knows better. Watch and learn

sparkly
#13467 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:06:12 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

It was always a big gamble to purchase an insolvent entity with negative equity.. The fundamentals do show KQ should be trading at KES 0.00 but reality knows better. Watch and learn

Just accept that you messed up on this. Your 2.8m investment is now worth 500k. Chances of recovery are slimmer that Njugush!
obiero
#13468 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 5:44:43 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

Just accept that you messed up on this. Your 2.8m investment is now worth 500k. Chances of recovery are slimmer that Njugush!

KES 619,340 bro.. There was no mess up, if the rights come around, minority investors will be celebrating.. meanwhile we await the half year results this week.. Sunday well spent with the KQ management

sparkly
#13469 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:40:29 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

KES 619,340 bro.. There was no mess up, if the rights come around, minority investors will be celebrating.. meanwhile we await the half year results this week.. Sunday well spent with the KQ management

Breaking news... "KQ diversifies into amusement park business. Sebastian Mikosz, the Chief Executive Clown pictured entertaining children"
Ericsson
#13470 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:42:31 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

Breaking news... "KQ diversifies into amusement park business. Sebastian Mikosz, the Chief Executive Clown pictured entertaining children"

ouch!!!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#13471 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 12:06:28 PM

@Sparkly 1 - 0 @KQ
obiero
#13472 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 12:08:56 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
@Sparkly 1 - 0 @KQ

CEO presence on a staff fun day gets bashed in such a lowly manner.. Surely, decency is desired

VituVingiSana
#13473 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 12:09:56 PM

@Sparkly 1 - 0 @KQ
Spikes
#13474 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 12:25:34 PM

Anything below 2 bob I'll demonstrate greed @Obiero has never seen...
Just for speculative purposes.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
muandiwambeu
#13475 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 2:32:05 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Flushed own the toilet.

Watching what you do.
Learning not to do it.

Sure, I can bet with my three vitals(ie two mayai's, or bulbs, etc) that @obiero boarded a ⛵ with a leak with his too many mayai's and other vitals.
If hope becomes an investment strategy, I will throwout my Casio calculator out the window and buy enough hope books and several big cigars to nice up my hustle.
History being written on men's and ladies banks.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
VituVingiSana
#13476 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:25:45 PM

Fly 540 seeks nod for domestic expansion
https://www.businessdail...240308-xk30b1/index.html
obiero
#13477 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:11:01 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Fly 540 seeks nod for domestic expansion
https://www.businessdail...40308-xk30b1/index.html

International vs domestic https://www.iol.co.za/bu...n-nairobi-route-30815138

Spikes
#13478 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:32:55 AM

obiero wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]Fly 540 seeks nod for domestic expansion

International vs domestic https://www.iol.co.za/bu...-nairobi-route-30815138[/quote]

As of now 2.60 has printed...a new low after low of KQ since listing in NSE
Pray Pray Pray
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#13479 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:51:00 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]Fly 540 seeks nod for domestic expansion

International vs domestic https://www.iol.co.za/bu...-nairobi-route-30815138[/quote]

As of now 2.60 has printed...a new low after low of KQ since listing in NSE
Pray Pray Pray

Hehe. The energy you give to observing this stock's daily movement should have made you rich if it was properly directed

HaMaina
#13480 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:56:22 AM

Still watching this bird, currently @ 2.60ksh and looking tastier. If I buy @ Ksh 2.60 now it would be the same as someone I know buying @ 2.60/4(consolidation)= 0.65Ksh
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham