Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<663664665666667>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
FUNKY
#13281 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:28:28 PM

sparkly
#13282 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:45:02 PM

FUNKY wrote:
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Parliament-backs-new-bid-to-nationalise-KQ/1056-5207644-ilh8wd/index.html

What exactly does this mean...

Quote:
At the conclusion of the report, MPs were adamant that the airline’s debts should be shared by investors and not paid by taxpayers alone when the nationalisation of the airline starts.

The lawmakers noted that taxpayers cannot be made to pay millions of shillings for the management’s mistakes.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13283 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:24:04 PM

sparkly wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Parliament-backs-new-bid-to-nationalise-KQ/1056-5207644-ilh8wd/index.html

What exactly does this mean...

Quote:
At the conclusion of the report, MPs were adamant that the airline’s debts should be shared by investors and not paid by taxpayers alone when the nationalisation of the airline starts.

The lawmakers noted that taxpayers cannot be made to pay millions of shillings for the management’s mistakes.

Brouhaha

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#13284 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:44:06 PM

Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Competition on what was a monopoly on direct flights >
India’s national airline set to start direct flights to Nairobi https://www.businessdail...4350-176hfwz/index.html

KQ being massacred left right center

Not true KQ is having a great summer most flights are full. KQ2 to JFK going chrome. Coming back KQ3 averaging 200 which is 85% and it’s now a daily flight. Europe also going full. The advantage KQ has over AI is that guests will connect all over Africa.

VituVingiSana
#13285 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 6:16:46 AM

xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:
i have to give it to obiero, he has single handedly managed to keep this thread running for years using a concotion of desperation and hopium

Let me leave this here....https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/af/idAFL8N24O4NJ?__twitter_impression=true
Do you speak in code?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#13286 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 6:21:39 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:
i have to give it to obiero, he has single handedly managed to keep this thread running for years using a concotion of desperation and hopium

Let me leave this here....https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/af/idAFL8N24O4NJ?__twitter_impression=true
Do you speak in code?

That is a broken link. Meanwhile our payday approaches.. We shake hands and leave GoK with the crown jewel

Ericsson
#13287 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:17:25 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

That is a broken link. Meanwhile our payday approaches.. We shake hands and leave GoK with the crown jewel

Gok won't pay anything more than the price it forced KQLC to convert debts to equity.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#13288 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:43:17 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

Gok won't pay anything more than the price it forced KQLC to convert debts to equity.

KES 12 remains the fair value of KQ but a bailout at KES 8.52 is fair enough.. Any investor who hasn’t averaged down after the restructuring, simply dint read the writing on the wall

the deal
#13289 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:15:16 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

KES 12 remains the fair value of KQ but a bailout at KES 8.52 is fair enough.. Any investor who hasn’t averaged down after the restructuring, simply dint read the writing on the wall

May the Gava's offer be in good faith...Applause Applause Applause
mlennyma
#13290 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:41:22 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

I have a few for my great grandchildren,i think kq is for the unborn
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
obiero
#13291 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:48:40 AM

the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

May the Gava's offer be in good faith...Applause Applause Applause

There’s no option. They can’t seperate KQLC from the minority shareholders.. And we all know that the banks won’t take a raw deal, especially EQTY. Ask yourselves what valuation was used to settle at KES 8.52 during restructuring. In the words of MJ on nationalization, “this is not what we want, but what we need” .. Leta KES 8.52 zetu, tutembee na Yesu https://businesstoday.co...-to-nationalise-carrier/

Ericsson
#13292 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:55:34 PM

KQ share price plunging today
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
chiaroscuro
#13293 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 2:44:59 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

What is the underlying asset to warrant Sh8.52?

Hii ni wizi hadharani!

In the early 1980s, British Airways and Air France bought the Concorde Company by paying 4 pounds and 5 Francs for the entire company. Reason? It was dying under the weight of debts.

Several years later, in 1989, the Government of Kenya paid Sh180 for 9 insolvent banks [Sh20 each] and merged them to form what we now know as Consolidated Bank.

Kuna watu watajua hawajui!
sparkly
#13294 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 3:55:53 PM

chiaroscuro wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

Hii ni wizi hadharani!

In the early 1980s, British Airways and Air France bought the Concorde Company by paying 4 pounds and 5 Francs for the entire company. Reason? It was dying under the weight of debts.

Several years later, in 1989, the Government of Kenya paid Sh180 for 9 insolvent banks [Sh20 each] and merged them to form what we now know as Consolidated Bank.

Stop deflating people.
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#13295 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:36:58 PM

sparkly wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

Hii ni wizi hadharani!

Stop deflating people.
KQ juu, juu sana Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#13296 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:44:57 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

Hii ni wizi hadharani!

Stop deflating people.

Kabisa! Angalau tupewe ya kufuta chozi. Unlike ARM.. Meanwhile you have to love this man’s passion

muandiwambeu
#13297 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:13:08 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Do you speak in code?

Hii ni wizi hadharani!

Stop deflating people.

Ulipie dhambi za watu and then you go to hell on their behalf, Final chapter of the learners leasons is being spiced up with supper kachumbali. Tear gasing is the only way out.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#13298 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:47:10 PM

Special dedication to @vvs

VituVingiSana
#13299 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:35:57 AM

obiero wrote:
KQ needs to work on its fares. I do hope KQLC get paid off. Comments are lit!

Yes we are opting to use Ethiopian airlines or air Rwanda because KQ is soo much expensive

The only thing I enjoy with KQ is unlimited flow of 🍺🥃🍻 the rest of KQ service is 👎👎👎

Ensure that the new KQ will be headed by foreign CEO not kenyan bcoz we know ourselves en our love 4 corruption

Great initiative to ensure continuity of KQ. The culture needs to change to align with international standards in areas such as service delivery, customer service, route network, competitive prices, quality of services etc.

This guy is confused. I'll still fly Ethopian. KQ you have behaved so arrogant in the past your service is terrible.' You just can't come on tv a tell is the obvious. KQ sucks
obiero
#13300 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:23:06 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
KQ needs to work on its fares. I do hope KQLC get paid off. Comments are lit!

Yes we are opting to use Ethiopian airlines or air Rwanda because KQ is soo much expensive

The only thing I enjoy with KQ is unlimited flow of 🍺🥃🍻 the rest of KQ service is 👎👎👎

Ensure that the new KQ will be headed by foreign CEO not kenyan bcoz we know ourselves en our love 4 corruption

Great initiative to ensure continuity of KQ. The culture needs to change to align with international standards in areas such as service delivery, customer service, route network, competitive prices, quality of services etc.

This guy is confused. I'll still fly Ethopian. KQ you have behaved so arrogant in the past your service is terrible.' You just can't come on tv a tell is the obvious. KQ sucks

Indeed the guy is confused.. To say that minority shareholders will be sold for a song and then KQLC shall be issued with bonds, simply sounds like borderline insanity.. Investor confidence will be irreparably broken at the NSE