ArrestedDev
#13161 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:55:22 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
I am sorry to say but this company is dead(er)... If there is such a word... Wanton stealing esp from engineering has been reported... The lady in charge of Supply Chain had her car tires slashed...

I keep telling you guys the staff at KQ are questionable characters. If they can slash a senior manager personal car tyres, what will stop them from stealing your baby's toys or your favorite cologne.. Even your wedding gown isn't safe with some of the staff at KQ

We rarely steal those... Try OR...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of a guy called Dirk Buitelaar seconded to KQ from KLM as Head of Sales very mean fellow used to harass staff left right and centre... He was warned that he wont end well...
Fellow got shot at hapo Uhuru highway/makaburini...the bullet missed him he up and left the next day.

If the KQ staff can willfully collide two Embraers.. What can't they do?

Si nilisema pole... Then we moved your boy Musila and Raj went back home...

What’s the scandal you reported herein?
nairobby
#13162 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:04:13 AM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
I am sorry to say but this company is dead(er)... If there is such a word... Wanton stealing esp from engineering has been reported... The lady in charge of Supply Chain had her car tires slashed...

I keep telling you guys the staff at KQ are questionable characters. If they can slash a senior manager personal car tyres, what will stop them from stealing your baby's toys or your favorite cologne.. Even your wedding gown isn't safe with some of the staff at KQ

We rarely steal those... Try OR...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of a guy called Dirk Buitelaar seconded to KQ from KLM as Head of Sales very mean fellow used to harass staff left right and centre... He was warned that he wont end well...
Fellow got shot at hapo Uhuru highway/makaburini...the bullet missed him he up and left the next day.

If staff can go to this extent what can't they do? Close this thing
maka
#13163 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:10:53 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

Which one AD?
possunt quia posse videntur
littledove
#13164 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:34:54 AM

obiero wrote:
The share is on a definite rally since May 17th that will only stop at circa KES 10.. The writing is on the wall

demand is slowly building as the share goes up
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
cyruskulei
#13165 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 12:01:09 PM

Supply is drying up.
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

HaMaina
#13166 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 12:25:57 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
Tuesday 9th July fate of KQ nationalization will be sealed on the floor.. Sufficient marshaling effected.. Head of State stamp of approval granted to the troops.. KQLC and KLM stake to be converted to GoK bonds.. Minority shareholders to be paid off in cold hard cash

8bob ??

It's Henry's call.. But knowing the cluster of the shareholders involved, it will likely be negotiated and competitive

You realise 8 Bob is equivalent to 2 Bob pre consolidation price. Which I never saw KQ trade at before the consolidation.

Yes it is.. That's why the Open Offer will have to happen. The price is already indicative

Good Luck, I'm watching but from the sidelines.

Thanks.. Let's see how it goes

If someone buys the shares at today's rate (kitu 3.5 shillings) , will he be eligible to be bought at the 8 bob?

Yes.. But that would be unwise considering all uncertainties at this moment.. It's better for other current shareholders who have established risk vs return boundaries

I don't think anything big like a buyout will happen until Mikotz leaves and a replacement found. Its still too early to take the buyout seriously.

It will happen.. The parliamentary vote that is.. Day after tomorrow. Modalities for the buy out itself will take a minimum of 1-2 years, noting budgetary process for 2019/2020 has been completed and a supplementary cannot be run on a non emergency spend such as the KQ buyout

How is the parliamentary vote being held today going to help the minority shareholder ?
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#13167 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 1:13:41 PM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
Impunity wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
Tuesday 9th July fate of KQ nationalization will be sealed on the floor.. Sufficient marshaling effected.. Head of State stamp of approval granted to the troops.. KQLC and KLM stake to be converted to GoK bonds.. Minority shareholders to be paid off in cold hard cash

8bob ??

It's Henry's call.. But knowing the cluster of the shareholders involved, it will likely be negotiated and competitive

You realise 8 Bob is equivalent to 2 Bob pre consolidation price. Which I never saw KQ trade at before the consolidation.

Yes it is.. That's why the Open Offer will have to happen. The price is already indicative

Good Luck, I'm watching but from the sidelines.

Thanks.. Let's see how it goes

If someone buys the shares at today's rate (kitu 3.5 shillings) , will he be eligible to be bought at the 8 bob?

Yes.. But that would be unwise considering all uncertainties at this moment.. It's better for other current shareholders who have established risk vs return boundaries

I don't think anything big like a buyout will happen until Mikotz leaves and a replacement found. Its still too early to take the buyout seriously.

It will happen.. The parliamentary vote that is.. Day after tomorrow. Modalities for the buy out itself will take a minimum of 1-2 years, noting budgetary process for 2019/2020 has been completed and a supplementary cannot be run on a non emergency spend such as the KQ buyout

How is the parliamentary vote being held today going to help the minority shareholder ?

One thing led to another.. Recess checked in.. Let's await 23rd.

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Extraterrestrial
#13168 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 1:24:31 PM

@Obiero good call on picking the KQ bottom. Zero supply right now.
maka
#13169 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 1:30:26 PM

Extraterrestrial wrote:

JFC....
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#13170 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 2:23:35 PM

Extraterrestrial wrote:

Take note that it is KQ B that is trading held by minority shareholders with fair value of KES 21.. KQ A held by the restructuring beneficiaries has a fair value of KES 12. Next stop KES 10.. The rally of a lifetime

the deal
#13171 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 4:52:02 PM

Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#13172 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 5:09:27 PM

the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.
Life is short. Live passionately.
ArrestedDev
#13173 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 5:13:19 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

Which one AD?

From engineering?
guru267
#13174 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 5:13:50 PM

obiero wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:

Take note that it is KQ B that is trading held by minority shareholders with fair value of KES 21.. KQ A held by the restructuring beneficiaries has a fair value of KES 12. Next stop KES 10.. The rally of a lifetime

If this happens will you finally sell @ KES 10?
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
snifadog
#13175 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 5:35:46 PM

obiero wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:

If I had a dollar for every time you have said this.. 'rally of a lifetime'
/sigh
VituVingiSana
#13176 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 5:39:12 PM

snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:

/sigh

And a $ for each "Thank me later" Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
the deal
#13177 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:16:04 PM

sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:

Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer...the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "

obiero
#13178 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:16:39 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
obiero wrote:
Extraterrestrial wrote:

/sigh

And a $ for each "Thank me later" Laughing out loudly

I don't create the opportunity, it's the KQ 'trade' share. It's the said KQ share that rose by itself from KES 2 to KES 18.5 just over one year ago, an 825% rise. More recently, it's the KQ share that has risen by 53% since 17.05.2019.. Next stop KES 10.. Thank me by end of August 2019

FUNKY
#13179 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:46:20 PM

VituVingiSana
#13180 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 6:55:41 PM

the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:

Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer...the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "

Speculation not fundamentals BUT you may get lucky given the folks in GoK are not averse to spending Taxpayers money on frivolities.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett