xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Today's respectable volume consists of my 40,000 new KQ shares.. I am ready to crater with this share.. Down to ground zero if its meant to be

OMG...@Obiero just won't sto diggingShame on you Shame on you

The initial dilution was too steep to allow a sell off and/or honorable exit.. With failure of the Open Offer, the current price presents an unofficial 'Open Offer' of some sort.. KQ will definitely not remain where it is.. This is a trader's stock but risky, very risky

@Obiero - You should sell everything else and buy more KQ given it meets all 3 of the characteristics Cassel talks about: "Long-term revenue and earnings growth with little to no dilution."
I want to support you in your dreams.

If you read proper articles you would know that KQ revenue has indeed been rising on the back of reduced finance costs
https://af.reuters.com/a...ews/idAFKCN1S60LC-OZABS

My bad. I had no idea that Top-line Revenue rises as finance costs reduce but I bow to your wisdom and knowledge in financial matters.

One off investment costs to revamp a route network is not cheap in aviation.. If you saw the results you would know that operational costs were the issue and not finance expense.. Let's see what lays ahead master

You are singlehandedly redefining the term "investment".

Remember how gravity was discovered.. Following the crowd doesn't always get you to the destination

Hehehe ati gravity was discovered, your justifications for buying the hopeless KQ are getting ridiculous.

Lol.. To each her/his own.. But seriously though, you didn't learn about Sir Isaac Newton?

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#12522 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:07:41 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Today's respectable volume consists of my 40,000 new KQ shares.. I am ready to crater with this share.. Down to ground zero if its meant to be

The initial dilution was too steep to allow a sell off and/or honorable exit.. With failure of the Open Offer, the current price presents an unofficial 'Open Offer' of some sort.. KQ will definitely not remain where it is.. This is a trader's stock but risky, very risky

@Obiero - You should sell everything else and buy more KQ given it meets all 3 of the characteristics Cassel talks about: "Long-term revenue and earnings growth with little to no dilution."

If you read proper articles you would know that KQ revenue has indeed been rising on the back of reduced finance costs

My bad. I had no idea that Top-line Revenue rises as finance costs reduce but I bow to your wisdom and knowledge in financial matters.

One off investment costs to revamp a route network is not cheap in aviation.. If you saw the results you would know that operational costs were the issue and not finance expense.. Let's see what lays ahead master

Remember how gravity was discovered.. Following the crowd doesn't always get you to the destination

Hehehe ati gravity was discovered, your justifications for buying the hopeless KQ are getting ridiculous.

Lol.. To each her/his own.. But seriously though, you didn't learn about Sir Isaac Newton?

Gravity is a natural phenomenon just like air, water or sunlight. Nobody discovered Gravity.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#12523 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:36:36 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

Gravity is a natural phenomenon just like air, water or sunlight. Nobody discovered Gravity.

Your argument is amazing...smile smile smile
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#12524 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:51:46 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

OMG! What about Graham Bell's work? Meanwhile, my ABP is now down from KES 23.97 per share to KES 17.49.. Target is KES 8.00. My hope is that the KQ turnaround narrative goes right, otherwise I will be sunk

sparkly
#12525 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:40:28 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

OMG! What about Graham Bell's work? Meanwhile, my ABP is now down from KES 23.97 per share to KES 17.49.. Target is KES 8.00. My hope is that the KQ turnaround narrative goes right, otherwise I will be sunk

An inventor but worry not, we shall credit you with discovering KQ's gravity from KShs 120 to Kshs 1 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#12526 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:16:57 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

An inventor but worry not, we shall credit you with discovering KQ's gravity from KShs 120 to Kshs 1 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I'm telling you, your offspring will ask you what kind of investment decisions you were making.. Why you were not a risk taker! Mimi huyooo.. Nayo nayo. Liwe liwalo

HaMaina
#12527 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:14:38 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.2 bob here we come

Were all here waiting. < 2.00 :d/ :d/ :d/ :d/ :d/ :d/
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
rwitre
#12528 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:22:50 PM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Let's see how wrong "experienced NSE investors" can be. I'll use bitcoin, which an elder has called takataka some time back, while strongly vouching for KQ.

As of 16th March 2019,
KQ price per share: Sh. 5.56
BTC price: $3984

Will compare percentage increase/decrease after a year.

My opinion for the minority shareholders trapped in KQ: You can sell, take the loss, and plough all that cash into some BTC. It will recoup your costs, and earn you a tidy profit.

Plus let's face it-at this point KQ is just frustrating y'all (yes, even more than those in BTC with its wild price swings). So many blindspots, hidden players calling the shots, still in loss territory, and minority shareholders not knowing who is looking out for their interests.

But am not a prophet, so let's check back in a year.

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Wewe I bet you 10,000 taslim. KQ will touch KES 15 before mid next year

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

KQ price per share: Sh. 3.1 (44% lower)
BTC price: $8041 (101% higher)

10 more months to go.
obiero
#12529 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:55:18 PM

rwitre wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Let's see how wrong "experienced NSE investors" can be. I'll use bitcoin, which an elder has called takataka some time back, while strongly vouching for KQ.

As of 16th March 2019,

My opinion for the minority shareholders trapped in KQ: You can sell, take the loss, and plough all that cash into some BTC. It will recoup your costs, and earn you a tidy profit.

Plus let's face it-at this point KQ is just frustrating y'all (yes, even more than those in BTC with its wild price swings). So many blindspots, hidden players calling the shots, still in loss territory, and minority shareholders not knowing who is looking out for their interests.

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

10 more months to go.

The current KQ price is a fraud

obiero
#12530 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:58:55 PM

647 million KQ shares are held by 81,234 KQ minority shareholders.. Less than 10m KQ shares have traded since 2017.. Artificial price

VituVingiSana
#12531 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:00:49 PM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

As of 16th March 2019,

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

10 more months to go.

Agreed
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#12532 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:02:26 PM

obiero wrote:
647 million KQ shares are held by 81,234 KQ minority shareholders.. Less than 10m KQ shares have traded since 2017.. Artificial price

How many issued shares does KQ have?
How many shares does GoK, KQLC and KLM have?
Does IFC have any shares in KQ? If yes, how many?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#12533 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:03:51 PM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

As of 16th March 2019,

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

10 more months to go.

KQ is overvalued at current price.
It should with the likes of Home Afrika,Eveready,Uchumi,Mumias Sugar in terms of share price
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#12534 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:12:55 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

As of 16th March 2019,

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

10 more months to go.

It should with the likes of Home Afrika,Eveready,Uchumi,Mumias Sugar in terms of share price

Neveready protests being included in the same sentence as KQ given it doesn't have negative equity.

KQ should be merged with Uchumi and Mumias given none of them have made a profit in years, get government bailouts, owe millions to creditors and are going to die in their current forms.
Ebenyo
#12535 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:28:55 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

As of 16th March 2019,

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

10 more months to go.

In fact CMA is sleeping on the job.All the negative equity companies should be suspended from NSE.They make a mockery of investment. Investors are made to look like vultures feasting on a carcass e.g on Tuesday mumias traded 335,000 shares and that was 7th highest in trading that day.Home Afrika was 9th with 163,800 shares.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
tandich
#12536 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:41:20 PM

Rotich on spending spree despite need for austerity

Quote:
The government will also be increasing its expenditure on buying shares in companies by over 10 times. This is after it increased its expenditure for strategic investments in public enterprises from Sh300 million to Sh3.7 billion.

Is this for Kenya Airways?
rwitre
#12537 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:52:09 PM

tandich wrote:

Quote:
The government will also be increasing its expenditure on buying shares in companies by over 10 times. This is after it increased its expenditure for strategic investments in public enterprises from Sh300 million to Sh3.7 billion.

GoK wants to buyout KQLC?
Ericsson
#12538 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:55:43 PM

rwitre wrote:
tandich wrote:

Quote:

ksh.3.7bn is too little to buyout KQLC maybe minority shareholders like Obiero and still remain with change
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#12539 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:46:18 PM

Ericsson wrote:
rwitre wrote:
tandich wrote:

Quote:

ksh.3.7bn is too little to buyout KQLC maybe minority shareholders like Obiero and still remain with change
Why waste a single penny on buying out minority shareholders who willingly bought shares in KQ?
GoK should buy KQLC's stake and then take KQ through the bankruptcy process.
VituVingiSana
#12540 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:57:18 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

As of 16th March 2019,

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

Spotcheck.
16th May 2019

Exactly 2 months later.

10 more months to go.

In fact CMA is sleeping on the job.All the negative equity companies should be suspended from NSE.They make a mockery of investment. Investors are made to look like vultures feasting on a carcass e.g on Tuesday mumias traded 335,000 shares and that was 7th highest in trading that day.Home Afrika was 9th with 163,800 shares.
Applause Applause Applause