wazua Wed, May 1, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<584585586587588>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
VituVingiSana
#11701 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 9:47:14 PM

KQ should be shut down to save taxpayers money.
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.
Concession off the routes/slots to other airlines with conditions to provide service.

OR set up a "New KQ" with none of the baggage.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#11702 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 10:05:45 PM

maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Impunity wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Someone predicted ksh.4 per share,it's not far away

I'd seen a Ksh 2.00 prediction. I will wait and see.

My prediction was sub-2, not just 2.
Kes.2 is still too much.
Anything above "zero" is too much Laughing out loudly
On a different platform, @Obiero is alive and well. He estimated a loss of 6.5bn for FY 2018.
But I did say I will not shoot down others choices so all the best!

I've maintained 2 bob prediction....Soon and very soon speculators will be placing orders about there.

Poorly drafted and researched.

"KQ owes KAA more than 48/-" [Technically that is true] Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"Mongolic" Laughing out loudly
Mikosz or Mikozs?
Claiming Mikosz has stolen 1.3bn Liar Liar Liar
At 8mn/month, Mikosz is paid less than Oigara of KCB, Coop CEO, Mworia of Centum, etc
Has Mikosz gotten both his wife and girlfriend jobs with KQ (or related to KQ)? #Fisi Drool Drool Drool
Page 3 "Sebestian Mkosz"

They can go on strike. They can be replaced.
*No, I am not supporting the takeover of JKIA by KQ but the reasoning by KAWU is mere PR.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#11703 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 10:08:14 PM

What's Jaindi trying to say? https://www.businessdail...5004206-wot7m/index.html
Impunity
#11704 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 10:21:39 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:

Kizungu mingi tu and no point at all.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#11705 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 11:21:31 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Impunity wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Someone predicted ksh.4 per share,it's not far away

I'd seen a Ksh 2.00 prediction. I will wait and see.

My prediction was sub-2, not just 2.
Kes.2 is still too much.
Anything above "zero" is too much Laughing out loudly
On a different platform, @Obiero is alive and well. He estimated a loss of 6.5bn for FY 2018.
But I did say I will not shoot down others choices so all the best!

I've maintained 2 bob prediction....Soon and very soon speculators will be placing orders about there.

Poorly drafted and researched.

"KQ owes KAA more than 48/-" [Technically that is true] Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"Mongolic" Laughing out loudly
Mikosz or Mikozs?
Claiming Mikosz has stolen 1.3bn Liar Liar Liar
At 8mn/month, Mikosz is paid less than Oigara of KCB, Coop CEO, Mworia of Centum, etc
Has Mikosz gotten both his wife and girlfriend jobs with KQ (or related to KQ)? #Fisi Drool Drool Drool
Page 3 "Sebestian Mkosz"

They can go on strike. They can be replaced.
*No, I am not supporting the takeover of JKIA by KQ but the reasoning by KAWU is mere PR.

The strike will not proceed. I bet you my left nut, and if it does happen on 06.03.2019 expect dismissals. Meanwhile that letter looks like it was drafted by @maka who is the same guy that crashed the two KQ planes about 2 weeks back 😔

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#11706 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 11:31:00 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.
Concession off the routes/slots to other airlines with conditions to provide service.

Cheap drugs harm the brain
1.KQ has 3,968 staff including our very own @maka with families depending on such men and women
2. Shortage of pilots is global. Most of the KQ pilots fly with KQ due to national pride not that they can't get employment elsewhere. Fire them and you can be sure by tomorrow they will be working elsewhere
3. Same as point 2
4. We will be exposed to false pricing due to lack of our own carrier. Similar to what is happening on the Nairobi - Kampala route
5. Starting a new airline will be 11 times more expensive. Consider new aircraft purchases or leases on debt.. Brand building/recognition? It took KQ 10 years to get the NYC greenlight. How fast will the new carrier get the AOC?And who will pay off KQLC?

Pesa Nane
#11707 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 9:16:57 PM

obiero wrote:

The strike will not proceed. I bet you my left nut, and if it does happen on 06.03.2019 expect dismissals. Meanwhile that letter looks like it was drafted by @maka who is the same guy that crashed the two KQ planes about 2 weeks back 😔

Welcome back bwana @obiero. You were truly missed here. Applause Applause Applause The other side of the story will now be told!!

ION, I knew this would bring you back "..KQ is a Mongolic private loss making airline..."
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
VituVingiSana
#11708 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 11:21:11 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.

1.KQ has 3,968 staff including our very own @maka with families depending on such men and women
2. Shortage of pilots is global. Most of the KQ pilots fly with KQ due to national pride not that they can't get employment elsewhere. Fire them and you can be sure by tomorrow they will be working elsewhere
3. Same as point 2
4. We will be exposed to false pricing due to lack of our own carrier. Similar to what is happening on the Nairobi - Kampala route
5. Starting a new airline will be 11 times more expensive. Consider new aircraft purchases or leases on debt.. Brand building/recognition? It took KQ 10 years to get the NYC greenlight. How fast will the new carrier get the AOC? And who will pay off KQLC?

KQLC needs to write off 100% of the shares and debt not guaranteed by GoK.
NO-ONE should have a job based on the suffering of others.
#1 - Why should other 4,000,000+ taxpayers' families suffer for only 4,000 KQ staff?
#2 & #3 - Well, @maka (among others) will not suffer. They can find other/better jobs.
#4 - KQ is already very expensive vs other carriers.
#5 - Liar Liar Liar Lies. 11x? Leases are a dime a dozen. Brand? What brand?
NYC? This was more about JKIA than KQ.

What can I say? I am breathing the sweet fumes of petrol at KK Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#11709 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 6:25:43 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.

3. Same as point 2
5. Starting a new airline will be 11 times more expensive. Consider new aircraft purchases or leases on debt.. Brand building/recognition? It took KQ 10 years to get the NYC greenlight. How fast will the new carrier get the AOC? And who will pay off KQLC?

#1 - Why should other 4,000,000+ taxpayers' families suffer for only 4,000 KQ staff?
#2 & #3 - Well, @maka (among others) will not suffer. They can find other/better jobs.

What can I say? I am breathing the sweet fumes of petrol at KK Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The fumes are affecting your thoughts. Will respond once the effects subside

obiero
#11710 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 6:49:44 AM

The same media houses that last week were bashing the deal. Thank you Gina!
https://www.the-star.co....a-joint-venture_c1901981

maka
#11711 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 9:02:27 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.

3. Same as point 2

possunt quia posse videntur
muandiwambeu
#11712 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 9:50:34 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.

3. Same as point 2

Welcome, choir leader, Chairman, PPT and the bona fide free buies benefictor of kq.
From the kinematics of the salvo you just fired, its clearer you have negotiated a significant improvement on your pecks with the Polish at the hightable. It's evident that you have managed to prove your point to the newcommer, mikosisiz, and proved that kqueer can not be without you. Kindly arrange a meeting with with the shareholders to have a taste of your loot in the course of your crasades since they are very reluctant to remain on board this bird.
Kindly, talk to the engineers and tell them to up their games, or otherwise their will be no otherwise once all the birds are belly up.
Also we have not forgotten you went bazzok after the mgt shortchanged you on open offer, have changed mind or your other peers should get used to being tossed and stop distracting their father mother's while in bed and discussing bed matters.
In other news, we are being made to know that the turn around plan is experiencing headwinds, are you planning to erect windbreakers along the way. I can supply you with the best of Ashok tree for that only if it's cod terms.
In the mean time, first things first, we hope your additional weight won't see the bird crossing the sub 4/= sooner than we expected.
Karibu, 3!👏👀
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#11713 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 10:49:28 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Return/sell the planes.
Fire the staff.
Fire all the pilots.
Fire the engineers.

3. Same as point 2

Welcome, choir leader, Chairman, PPT and the bona fide free buies benefictor of kq.
From the kinematics of the salvo you just fired, its clearer you have negotiated a significant improvement on your pecks with the Polish at the hightable. It's evident that you have managed to prove your point to the newcommer, mikosisiz, and proved that kqueer can not be without you. Kindly arrange a meeting with with the shareholders to have a taste of your loot in the course of your crasades since they are very reluctant to remain on board this bird.
Kindly, talk to the engineers and tell them to up their games, or otherwise their will be no otherwise once all the birds are belly up.
Also we have not forgotten you went bazzok after the mgt shortchanged you on open offer, have changed mind or your other peers should get used to being tossed and stop distracting their father mother's while in bed and discussing bed matters.
In other news, we are being made to know that the turn around plan is experiencing headwinds, are you planning to erect windbreakers along the way. I can supply you with the best of Ashok tree for that only if it's cod terms.
In the mean time, first things first, we hope your additional weight won't see the bird crossing the sub 4/= sooner than we expected.
Karibu, 3!👏👀

Asante, nimeshakaribia! About the Open Offer, it is actually running as we type this. The current KQ share is trading at KES 1.52 for minority shareholders, against the restructuring purchase price of KES 2.13 (read as KES 8.52 post consolidation) for GoK, KQLC, KLM, KQ ESOP who have not reneged a pledge to sit out the Open Offer.. I'm buying more of this thing, as the current price is simply magnetic! Buy now and get rich in less than 1 year. Thank me later

maka
#11714 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 12:32:05 PM

@Obiero your holding is almost nil....
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#11715 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 1:16:51 PM

maka wrote:

You crashed the first aircraft, a 787 in the mangled pull back operation and just two weeks back you immobilized 2 more, Embraers. We are onto you and DCI shall prefer charges soon

hardwood
#11716 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 1:42:19 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

You crashed the first aircraft, a 787 in the mangled pull back operation and just two weeks back you immobilized 2 more, Embraers. We are onto you and DCI shall prefer charges soon

They also crashed a 787? What kind of incompetence is this?
obiero
#11717 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 1:45:49 PM

hardwood wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

They also crashed a 787? What kind of incompetence is this?

Engineer @maka was the shift senior supervisor in all the incidents. What a coincidence?

VituVingiSana
#11718 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 2:05:24 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wacha nikae kimya while I wait for Rubis to send me my RTGS. Applause Applause Applause
obiero
#11719 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 8:32:05 PM

I repeat, there will be no downing of tools on 06.03.2019

VituVingiSana
#11720 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 11:04:20 AM

KQ cancels flights, passengers stranded as crew stay away from work

https://www.the-star.co....-away-from-work_c1903131