wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<582583584585586>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Murenju
#11661 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:14:01 PM

KQ policy to give a box for lunch or dinner on some routes may be a good way to cut costs. Unfortunately this is unfair as they have not reduced the fares commensurately. On attempting to complain, I was told that I am even lucky to have the box. It could be worse in the future!
Knock hard and it will be opened. Ask and you will be answered. Seek and you shall find.
Impunity
#11662 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:41:30 PM

Murenju wrote:
KQ policy to give a box for lunch or dinner on some routes may be a good way to cut costs. Unfortunately this is unfair as they have not reduced the fares commensurately. On attempting to complain, I was told that I am even lucky to have the box. It could be worse in the future!

What type of foodstuff are inside this box?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

ArrestedDev
#11663 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 6:06:16 PM

maka wrote:
Increased fuel costs?

Yes, cost of fuel went up in 2018.
ArrestedDev
#11664 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 6:11:20 PM

Murenju wrote:

The initial full meal was a big favour. For such a short flight there should be no elaborate meal service. In Europe and Americas that is the norm. Even in the Middle East. A short hop on Etihad from Abudhabi to Oman, it is just a box with a small bottle of water.
hardwood
#11665 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 7:21:28 PM

Impunity wrote:
Murenju wrote:

Ugali na sukuma.
VituVingiSana
#11666 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 9:32:25 PM

hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Murenju wrote:

Ugali na sukuma.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
maka
#11667 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 9:38:52 PM

Interesting that the mishap that happened on Friday night hasnt reached here Obiero you are shareholder no. 1 you should be telling us these stories.... ๐Ÿ˜Š

possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#11668 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 9:42:46 PM

maka wrote:
Interesting that the mishap that happened on Friday night hasnt reached here Obiero you are shareholder no. 1 you should be telling us these stories.... ๐Ÿ˜Š

He left or went into hibernation as @Obiero. I hope he is OK.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
muandiwambeu
#11669 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 10:53:33 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

He couldn't take it anymore after the mikosis reneged on the open offer promise(the most barbaric corporate action to ever be witnessed by savy investors in modern times(Day light thuggery dilution, dilation, cuterage and quarndaryness to minority shareholders investment seed). So sad, to those who bought the lie.
And definitely, kqueer is obeying the laws of gravity mosmos.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
shiznit
#11670 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 9:08:00 AM

maka wrote:

What happened?
โ€œThe market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.โ€ - John Maynard Keynes
VituVingiSana
#11671 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 9:35:47 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

He couldn't take it anymore after the mikosis reneged on the open offer promise(the most barbaric corporate action to ever be witnessed by savy investors in modern times(Day light thuggery dilution, dilation, cuterage and quarndaryness to minority shareholders investment seed). So sad, to those who bought the lie.
Let me get hold of a dictionary... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#11672 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 9:43:23 AM

shiznit wrote:
maka wrote:

What happened?

Two other planes had a head-on collision?
muandiwambeu
#11673 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 10:39:45 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Let me get hold of a dictionary... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Vvvs, it's not a laughing matter for a decorated gentleman to loose his seed that he has sweltered to plant and then someone comes up to you feigning eti it has come out, that's so sordid and disheartening to any rational mortal.
Just ask why Jacob had to flee from his uncle after sweltering for 21yrs. I hope you didn't expect Jacob to to tell Uncle Rabban how he has been good to him, thou keepeth everything and I will be blessed again.Laughing out loudly
muandiwambeu
#11674 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 10:42:36 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Ericsson
#11675 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:47:22 AM

Someone predicted ksh.4 per share,it's not far away
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
maka
#11676 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:56:10 AM

Ericsson wrote:

It will reach huko after the results... How many straight years of loss making...7?
ArrestedDev
#11677 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:28:52 PM

maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

It will reach huko after the results... How many straight years of loss making...7?

Whatโ€™s the mishap that occurred?

It wonโ€™t reach 4 as passengers numbers are likely to go up soon or later especially with the arrival of the B777 before December. It will boost cargo upload i.e. the oversized items.
Impunity
#11678 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 6:24:16 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

It wonโ€™t reach 4 as passengers numbers are likely to go up soon or later especially with the arrival of the B777 before December. It will boost cargo upload i.e. the oversized items.

B777 is being bought?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ericsson
#11679 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 6:38:43 AM

https://www.bloomberg.co...ne-could-revert-to-state
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
maka
#11680 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:23:11 AM

Impunity wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

B777 is being bought?

Being returned... KQ cant even afford bottled water smile

https://www.pulselive.co...t-planes-engine/5jhnme0

The Dreamliner in Dar is almost ready its a good thing there was a spare engine at Base. Most guys dont realise how bad that incident would have been... The plane had come from JFK the previous day...One of the engineers said if it had happened when crossing the Atlantic we would have been talking of a different story Sad

Juba will get an additional frequency Q400 on ACMI (Aircraft,Crew,Maintenance and Insurance) all leased out...

Ohh yes and there is a New HR Director... Evelyne Munyoki....

She joins the family fromm Co -op Bank if I am not wrong....