wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<575576577578579>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
VituVingiSana
#11521 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 9:15:42 AM

maka wrote:
Obiero tripe really...Wasnt I the one who said they can't manage a daily flight or you want me to ge the exact date and time... It will actually be reduced to 3..... You expect Sebastian to say they are not doing well....?

KQ is in deep financial problems... Ask Spero last time they were paid...
Spero ni nani?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#11522 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 9:54:35 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
Obiero tripe really...Wasnt I the one who said they can't manage a daily flight or you want me to ge the exact date and time... It will actually be reduced to 3..... You expect Sebastian to say they are not doing well....?

Spero ni nani?

Wewe enda kwa thread ya ARM. @maka and I are working in cahoots on a loss minimization strategy with KQ. He is actually the reason why I stopped buying at 95,000

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#11523 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 12:15:07 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Spero ni nani?

Wewe enda kwa thread ya ARM. @maka and I are working in cahoots on a loss minimization strategy with KQ. He is actually the reason why I stopped buying at 95,000
@maka - Why are you interfering with KQLC's plan to off-load KQ shares to @Obiero?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#11524 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 12:34:21 PM

RwandAir to use Accra hub to feed its direct flights to the US
https://www.theeastafric...88684-56v4tiz/index.html
sparkly
#11525 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 6:19:45 PM

This thread will hibernate till @Obiero comes back, as we know him or under a brand new handle smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#11526 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 10:13:47 PM

sparkly wrote:
This thread will hibernate till @Obiero comes back, as we know him or under a brand new handle smile
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly He does owe me 100k + interest!
ArrestedDev
#11527 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:34:43 AM

[quote=VituVingiSana]RwandAir to use Accra hub to feed its direct flights to the US
https://www.theeastafric...8684-56v4tiz/index.html[/quote]

Let them build a network in Africa, secure approvals and acquire planes first.

muandiwambeu
#11528 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:59:28 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly He does owe me 100k + interest!

Atleast, no more choruses, choirmaster amevua coat.
Let hard facts flow. This matatu business has never made shareholders rich. I remember, very well my first experience in this industry has partner with my weirdo cousin. Actually, kqueerns ought to borrow a leaf from him. He went ahead to buy himself a brand-new one despite me as a non active partner never ever getting a coin to the bank, actually my bank bled to comatose.
Let me compare my matatu and KQueer
Snapshot checks won't work
The mat always was full, lakini abiria wamebebewa the previous stage. KQueer will over fly ur check points🤔
Traffic and alquaeda like operatives
My matatu was ever being flagged by the men of terror. KQueer is playing international, chinendu held us hostage in Nigeria, etc
Fuel
Today, there were fuel shortages, so despite engine kupandisha gauge out of being overworked, no money coz the crew spent a whole day in garage and that the garage man needs is cut. Kqueerns know best what fuel edging means, no need to expound
Spare parts
Original, spare parts are expensive, ety cannibalisation is promte etc. Damn, spares are only by Boeing despite interchangeability and standardisation.

Margin of return.
Compe, compe bunda roho Safi. Abiria awalipi poa. We are flying below the acceptable cabin factor bunda.
Crew/ makanga/ driver
Go slow, downed tools, ran away with chums like ithiji, driver mrevi, pocketing crew. Who knows this better than kqueerns.
Week internal controls. Hell has no wrath than kqueerns have learnt so far.
Touting/ joyridders/ mabati panneling.
No need to say much more than free buddy pass, free promotions to @obiero🤗🤗😂😂
Routes cartels/ exhortation fees/ insurance fees.
Enter mogandishuism.
Obiero knows best what not.
Hehehehehe, My wonderful experience with my scrapped matatu is just a master piece to borrow a leaf from for those contemplating to join kqueerns or are yet to learns the ropes of flying manenos.
Happy jamuhuri day.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
hardwood
#11529 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 10:00:56 PM

Interesting how planes operate. They are always in the air and not parked "kwa stage" like matatus.

hardwood
#11530 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 10:20:25 PM

Hehe...air transport sio mchezo.

maka
#11531 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 11:42:12 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Spero ni nani?

@maka - Why are you interfering with KQLC's plan to off-load KQ shares to @Obiero?

LOL hadn't seen this... Spero are the fellows who provide transport to KQ plus Amicabre...

possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#11532 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:13:05 AM

maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Spero ni nani?

LOL hadn't seen this... Spero are the fellows who provide transport to KQ plus Amicabre...

Lakini, @maka why are you interfering with KQLC's plan to off-load KQ shares to @Obiero? Nilifikiri tuko pamoja kama Mwana na RAO Sad
Ebenyo
#11533 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:59:13 AM

sparkly wrote:

As a respect to him,i will try to follow KQ and possibly buy some shares.
The mikosy and mike joseph collabo will definately pay dividends in years to come.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
maka
#11534 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 5:22:06 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:

The mikosy and mike joseph collabo will definately pay dividends in years to come.

Sebastian won't stay long...

Maybe another year tops...

Atleast biashara imeshika line sasa...
ArrestedDev
#11535 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:59:27 AM

maka wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:

He won’t go away unless contract is not renewed. Now aware Kenyans are smart except for the corrupt ones.

High season or bookings for the future open periods are strong?

New routes required but where are the planes to fly? E190s tied to the regional routes as no one will accept Q400.

maka
#11536 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 9:10:32 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:

He won’t go away unless contract is not renewed. Now aware Kenyans are smart except for the corrupt ones.

High season or bookings for the future open periods are strong?

New routes required but where are the planes to fly? E190s tied to the regional routes as no one will accept Q400.

High season...

You are right on the planes those small ones Hakuna mtu anataka maybe Wajir...
freiks
#11537 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:51:17 AM

HaMaina
#11538 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:55:46 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Spero ni nani?

Lakini, @maka why are you interfering with KQLC's plan to off-load KQ shares to @Obiero? Nilifikiri tuko pamoja kama Mwana na RAO Sad

I don't know about the rest of you, but if it hits 2 or 3 bob i think i'll buy some.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
muandiwambeu
#11539 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:29:49 AM

HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Spero ni nani?

I don't know about the rest of you, but if it hits 2 or 3 bob i think i'll buy some.

Akhi wewe maina si unapenda vitu vya rupeeea. How are u fairing with mumias wanga though. Those wild swings seams to have cooled off for now.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
HaMaina
#11540 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:43:35 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:

Spero ni nani?

Akhi wewe maina si unapenda vitu vya rupeeea. How are u fairing with mumias wanga though. Those wild swings seams to have cooled off for now.

Were in Dec going to Jan, everything swings in those 2 months.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham