772 Pages«<543544545546547>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#10881 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:17:56 PM

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#10882 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:01:20 PM

obiero wrote:

All this money spent...Hope ndege zijae...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#10883 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:28:07 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

All this money spent...Hope ndege zijae...

General Electric and Boeing co-sponsored the event, half in half. The NYC-NBO connect is God's gift to KQ.. If this will not turn around the airline, nothing ever will

maka
#10884 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:36:40 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
@maka, Seychelles also increasing to 5 times per week from 28 Nov 18? The Dreamliner subleased to Oman Air is now back in preparation for JFK maiden flight?

Very colourful dinner in JFK by KQ to promote the route.

Seychelles and Mauritius 4 to 5 times per week...Mogadishu (not Hargesia) moved to 15th Nov if all contracts will be acquired...office...ground handler etc...Fumicino (Roma), Tel Aviv, Mwanza... before April...I think its back il confirm that...
Given all the Italian tourists, why didn't KQ start flights from Rome to Mombasa especially during the holiday season? Or direct to Malindi if the runway can hack it.

They used to do that but the yield was not good...Maybe things will change now...
Another "collection point" for European passengers in addition to LHR, CDG and AMS.

SM should be promoting a warm Kenya (& KQ) to the Poles when it gets freezing in Poland!

I agree... I think we can do quite a lot to boost our tourism numbers like someone said I think @Sparkly or @Ericsonn... KQ should look at growing its revenues at 10+ % for the next few years while keeping a tight lid on expenses (They are doing quite well in this area).

JAL CEO a few years back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqFxK3GMEkA

@maka It's me who said that

Thats the only way they can save face...

7,000 bookings represent only about 35 flights on the 787.. We wait for the last minute Africans in usual fashion 😁

Told you Boss am always right.... 😊😊 For it to succeed they should sell like crazy.... UK should remain huko and handout fliers to people on the streets, do TV and radio interviews like Dermaco or Rick Ross... Aende Trend ya huko... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ArrestedDev
#10885 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:45:41 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
@maka, Seychelles also increasing to 5 times per week from 28 Nov 18? The Dreamliner subleased to Oman Air is now back in preparation for JFK maiden flight?

Seychelles and Mauritius 4 to 5 times per week...Mogadishu (not Hargesia) moved to 15th Nov if all contracts will be acquired...office...ground handler etc...Fumicino (Roma), Tel Aviv, Mwanza... before April...I think its back il confirm that...
Given all the Italian tourists, why didn't KQ start flights from Rome to Mombasa especially during the holiday season? Or direct to Malindi if the runway can hack it.

They used to do that but the yield was not good...Maybe things will change now...
Another "collection point" for European passengers in addition to LHR, CDG and AMS.

SM should be promoting a warm Kenya (& KQ) to the Poles when it gets freezing in Poland!

I agree... I think we can do quite a lot to boost our tourism numbers like someone said I think @Sparkly or @Ericsonn... KQ should look at growing its revenues at 10+ % for the next few years while keeping a tight lid on expenses (They are doing quite well in this area).

7,000 bookings represent only about 35 flights on the 787.. We wait for the last minute Africans in usual fashion 😁

Told you Boss am always right.... 😊😊 For it to succeed they should sell like crazy.... UK should remain huko and handout fliers to people on the streets, do TV and radio interviews like Dermaco or Rick Ross... Aende Trend ya huko... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tough to sell but these other routes will help e.g. Mahe Islands, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, Tel Aviv, Reunion Island, Capetown, Mombasa, Victoria Falls, Rome etc.

I hope Tel Aviv & Rome starts ASAP. I also hope for Reunion, Cape Verde and many more are added with time.
obiero
#10886 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:37:33 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Tough to sell but these other routes will help e.g. Mahe Islands, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, Tel Aviv, Reunion Island, Capetown, Mombasa, Victoria Falls, Rome etc.

I hope Tel Aviv & Rome starts ASAP. I also hope for Reunion, Cape Verde and many more are added with time.

That's why SM said he requires a 100 plane fleet

maka
#10887 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 5:40:17 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

obiero
#10888 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 5:50:24 AM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

The good thing is that the banks are now shareholders and will likely fund the dream

Sober
#10889 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:10:59 AM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

The good thing is that the banks are now shareholders and will likely fund the dream

The day this company will be back on track, The shares will moon, we will be untouchable in this region. But first we need to sort out management and contain the debts.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
obiero
#10890 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:57:49 AM

In the last three days alone the share has risen 21% but people are obsessed with @Obiero bashing, instead of gaining from the market.. SMH

maka
#10891 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:07:34 PM

obiero wrote:
In the last three days alone the share has risen 21% but people are obsessed with @Obiero bashing, instead of gaining from the market.. SMH

How deep is the buy side?smile
Sober
#10892 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:12:02 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

How deep is the buy side?smile

Currently supply is at Zero with demand of 53,000 KQ shares between 8.15 and 8.50 per share
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Sober
#10893 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:15:04 PM

obiero wrote:

But remember Yesterday the counter only traded 25k shares.... That's very little for such a counter with a market cap of Ksh 45 Billion. It also shows most shareholders are not willing to sell whet they are holding at that low price.
obiero
#10894 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:34:54 PM

Sober wrote:
obiero wrote:

But remember Yesterday the counter only traded 25k shares.... That's very little for such a counter with a market cap of Ksh 45 Billion. It also shows most shareholders are not willing to sell whet they are holding at that low price.

KQ 1 should never trade below KES 12 per share for KQLC and company.. While KQ 2 held by myself and other minority shareholders should not trade below KES 22 per share.. That's why the share is hung with little trade since August last year

obiero
#10895 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:23:07 PM

Undervalued severely and grossly misunderstood

VituVingiSana
#10896 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:18:20 PM

obiero wrote:

Pay to play. I wonder how much she charged for that story. Or given free tickets.
@Obiero - Come clean. Roho safi. How many KQ shares did Ngunze own? Were You offered upgrades or free flights on KQ?
Is that arrangement still on under SM?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#10897 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 7:13:27 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Pay to play. I wonder how much she charged for that story. Or given free tickets.
@Obiero - Come clean. Roho safi. How many KQ shares did Ngunze own? Were You offered upgrades or free flights on KQ?

My personal ties with KQ run deep.. This is not the platform to share. But I can reveal that I will be on the maiden flight back from New York city on 29.10.2018.. Inshallah

VituVingiSana
#10898 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 1:07:12 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

My personal ties with KQ run deep.. This is not the platform to share. But I can reveal that I will be on the maiden flight back from New York city on 29.10.2018.. Inshallah

Your ROI is commendable given the return is on PR, data & electricity.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#10899 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:56:20 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hehe.. Mudu wa ARM.. Bitter much?

VituVingiSana
#10900 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 6:33:09 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Hehe.. Mudu wa ARM.. Bitter much?

Jameni, you have been trying to hoodwink folks into buying KQ for years. Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
I didn't ask anyone to buy ARM smile ... And Paunrana did not send me a single bag of cement either! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly