wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<542543544545546>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
VituVingiSana
#10861 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 7:09:41 AM

obiero wrote:
I guided you to buy KQ at KES 2.1 upon resuming trade from brief suspension and it rose to KES 18 within a span of three weeks and now, new information set to guide KQ to a high of upto KES 14 per share by 28.10.18 from current KES 7.. Double double.. Thank me later

Death by a thousand cuts. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
I truly want KQ to succeed given my ownership.
YES, sadly I have indirect shares in KQ. From my 1/50,000,000th ownership in GoK's shareholding in KQ to my shareholding in KQLC via some banks eg I&M and Equity. Perhaps Stanbic and NIC too.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#10862 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 7:24:35 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
I guided you to buy KQ at KES 2.1 upon resuming trade from brief suspension and it rose to KES 18 within a span of three weeks and now, new information set to guide KQ to a high of upto KES 14 per share by 28.10.18 from current KES 7.. Double double.. Thank me later

YES, sadly I have indirect shares in KQ. From my 1/50,000,000th ownership in GoK's shareholding in KQ to my shareholding in KQLC via some banks eg I&M and Equity. Perhaps Stanbic and NIC too.

@Obiero is lying that he guided people to buy at 2.1. KQ didn't trade at that price and those who rushed to sell at 18 realized they had 1/4 of shares prior to the restrucure.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#10863 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 9:21:19 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Hii consolidation and split of shares is coming from where.
From the last information new shares were created and allocated to kq lenders and GOK conversion of debt to equity.The par value of kq shares wasn't adjusted.
The total issued shares of kq is now 5.82bn.
I will wait for tomorrow to see

I will not laugh, since the PJT Partners deal is indeed quite complex to understand.. Read more here https://www.kenya-airway...the%20restructuring.pdf
23.28B shares after restructuring of the debt to equity at KES 2.13 per share were consolidated at a ratio of 1:4 to 5.82B shares, though existing shareholders are yet to defend their diluted stake via an Open Offer which was assured by the board to be at a price lower than that issued to GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd with the Open Offer expected to raise KES 1.5B automatically implying a ratio of 5 new shares at price of KES 1.8 i.e 813,160,565 new Open Offer shares.

I have read the article and its very straight forward and simple.No need trying to calculate complex stuff like 23.28bn shares at 2.13 then consolidation.
There will be no consolidation taking place post the 5.82bn shares.
@Obiero as it stands your shares should be 266,000 and not the 66,000 shares you are posting.

@ Ericsson are you expecting a rally tomorrow?

@ericsson has sworn KES 1.5 will print

Range of ksh.1.5-2.2

Tomorrow wazua finds out who amongst the elders remains solid in analysis.. Some are hinting at 1.5 others at 21.. I stick to 8.52 as the very minimum with possibility of reaching 12 or more as a high

if somebody bought 4000 shares at ksh 5 total cost = ksh 20000. If the shares are consolidated to 1000 then buying price will change to ksh 20 . That means if original shares were also consolidated 8.52 will be a massive loss for original shareholders. Eg those who bought at 4 will break even at ksh16, those who bought at 6 will break even at ksh 24 . This also means banks have a upper hand as they will break even at 8.52 and any price above that factoring in their interest they can start exiting if no lock in period.

You are the first one to observe the intricacy.. But you miss out the Open Offer details which makes KES 8.52 adequate since averaging down for the existing shareholders shall be at KES 1.8 per share https://imgur.com/a/KcJXl

Further, few of the larger banks shall be willing to dispose on the spot due to the guarantee notes of KES 11B for KQ by GoK in future business, and even if they did, there shall be no large buyers of that scale, noting that both KLM and GoK are also not selling.. There shall be a vacuum, with next to zero sellers below KES 21 until the Open Offer circular is released

@littledove remained sober and knows which direction this plane is headed towards

@sparkly the internet never forgets

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#10864 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 4:52:22 PM

https://www.businessdail...5444-rk7m81z/index.html

Uganda Airlines’ plan to take to the skies by April 2019 has run into another hurdle after the Export Development Canada (EDC), which had committed to funding the acquisition of its debut Bombardier fleet, pulled out of the deal citing “commercial reasons.”
The Ugandan national carrier had in July announced a partnership agreement with Bombardier for the purchase of four CRJ-900s which were to be delivered from January 2019, to prop-up its regional operations.
The EDC, which had committed to extend $108 million to Uganda for the purchase of the aircraft, pulled out of the deal a fortnight ago.

Airline business in Africa is tough.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mulla
#10865 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 5:02:12 PM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

@Obiero is lying that he guided people to buy at 2.1. KQ didn't trade at that price and those who rushed to sell at 18 realized they had 1/4 of shares prior to the restrucure.

He still has one more monthLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
tandich
#10866 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 6:12:34 PM

[Deleted]
ArrestedDev
#10867 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 6:50:12 PM

@maka, Seychelles also increasing to 5 times per week from 28 Nov 18? The Dreamliner subleased to Oman Air is now back in preparation for JFK maiden flight?

Very colourful dinner in JFK by KQ to promote the route.
maka
#10868 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:11:31 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
@maka, Seychelles also increasing to 5 times per week from 28 Nov 18? The Dreamliner subleased to Oman Air is now back in preparation for JFK maiden flight?

Seychelles and Mauritius 4 to 5 times per week...Mogadishu (not Hargesia) moved to 15th Nov if all contracts will be acquired...office...ground handler etc...Fumicino (Roma), Tel Aviv, Mwanza... before April...I think its back il confirm that...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#10869 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 9:15:23 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Seychelles and Mauritius 4 to 5 times per week...Mogadishu (not Hargesia) moved to 15th Nov if all contracts will be acquired...office...ground handler etc...Fumicino (Roma), Tel Aviv, Mwanza... before April...I think its back il confirm that...

Good stuff

VituVingiSana
#10870 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 10:18:27 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Given all the Italian tourists, why didn't KQ start flights from Rome to Mombasa especially during the holiday season? Or direct to Malindi if the runway can hack it.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#10871 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:12:40 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Given all the Italian tourists, why didn't KQ start flights from Rome to Mombasa especially during the holiday season? Or direct to Malindi if the runway can hack it.

Wewe ngoja SM amalize term then you apply for CEO.. http://candrgroup.co.ke/...ans-and-kq-shareholders/

VituVingiSana
#10872 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:20:12 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Wewe ngoja SM amalize term then you apply for CEO.. http://candrgroup.co.ke/...ns-and-kq-shareholders/

SM is making the right moves. I was referring to Naikuni and your buddy Ngunze. who sold off the coveted pair of slots at Heathrow.
maka
#10873 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:06:48 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

They used to do that but the yield was not good...Maybe things will change now...
VituVingiSana
#10874 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:16:22 AM

maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

They used to do that but the yield was not good...Maybe things will change now...
Another "collection point" for European passengers in addition to LHR, CDG and AMS.

SM should be promoting a warm Kenya (& KQ) to the Poles when it gets freezing in Poland!
maka
#10875 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:53:55 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Another "collection point" for European passengers in addition to LHR, CDG and AMS.

SM should be promoting a warm Kenya (& KQ) to the Poles when it gets freezing in Poland!

I agree... I think we can do quite a lot to boost our tourism numbers like someone said I think @Sparkly or @Ericsonn... KQ should look at growing its revenues at 10+ % for the next few years while keeping a tight lid on expenses (They are doing quite well in this area).

JAL CEO a few years back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqFxK3GMEkA

obiero
#10876 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:56:48 AM

maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

I agree... I think we can do quite a lot to boost our tourism numbers like someone said I think @Sparkly or @Ericsonn... KQ should look at growing its revenues at 10+ % for the next few years while keeping a tight lid on expenses (They are doing quite well in this area).

It was me who said it, mbona unataka kuiba words zangu

Ericsson
#10877 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:18:35 AM

maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

@maka It's me who said that
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#10878 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:41:10 AM

Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Weka link 😁

maka
#10879 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:43:18 AM

Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Thats the only way they can save face...
obiero
#10880 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:29:19 PM

maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Thats the only way they can save face...

7,000 bookings represent only about 35 flights on the 787.. We wait for the last minute Africans in usual fashion 😁