muandiwambeu
#10821 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 12:15:39 PM

maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Next destination ksh.5 per share

Wololo...Il buy it at 2 bob...

@maka I respect you opinion alot as regards this "GEM", and if you wouldn't mind my asking, help me get over this idea I can not let out of my mind.
If KQ was to close all other routes, operations and expenses associated with such discontinuation and maintain the current management stragies, tactics cost minimisation and profits minimisation strategy(Modus operandi), cum similar internal and external environment of operations would NRB--NYK route make it rain for the shareholders of kq.
Simply stated, are Dollars litered in NYK runways for kq to trawl and bring back home?d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! what do we know about this hyped route. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!. Is it Ngamia Treasures for tullow shareholders or a red herring spin.

At this rate that route wont make anything... They are relying on hope...lets see how that works out... Btw this is how the route came about; Some guy in commercial was told to do a business case for the route... Avg number of KQ passengers who have ended up in the states from all the routes guess what the number was ... 22,000 for a whole year... He twisted the figures and claimed that they could do that number in the first 3 months....Sad Sad

I will forgive the guy and play ignorant, just to ask one more one round of double of whiskey for me this being. What number of pax would be deal done/ we float on the minimum annually.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#10822 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 12:15:47 PM

maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

@maka I respect you opinion alot as regards this "GEM", and if you wouldn't mind my asking, help me get over this idea I can not let out of my mind.
If KQ was to close all other routes, operations and expenses associated with such discontinuation and maintain the current management stragies, tactics cost minimisation and profits minimisation strategy(Modus operandi), cum similar internal and external environment of operations would NRB--NYK route make it rain for the shareholders of kq.
Simply stated, are Dollars litered in NYK runways for kq to trawl and bring back home?d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! what do we know about this hyped route. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!. Is it Ngamia Treasures for tullow shareholders or a red herring spin.

At this rate that route wont make anything... They are relying on hope...lets see how that works out... Btw this is how the route came about; Some guy in commercial was told to do a business case for the route... Avg number of KQ passengers who have ended up in the states from all the routes guess what the number was ... 22,000 for a whole year... He twisted the figures and claimed that they could do that number in the first 3 months....Sad Sad

What is life without hope. Biashara ni Imani.. If you do not seek, you shall never find.. That destination will not turn a profit in next 3 years minimum, but it is a good destination to an underserviced continent. Ethiopian would have ceased its direct flights ages ago if there was no business sense..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
muandiwambeu
#10823 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 1:01:24 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

What is life without hope. Biashara ni Imani.. If you do not seek, you shall never find.. That destination will not turn a profit in next 3 years minimum, but it is a good destination to an underserviced continent. Ethiopian would have ceased its direct flights ages ago if there was no business sense..

Heart attack, won't be a thing of the past in the medium term for your darlings then.
Ety niny. Three straight years in the red, na hii ndio ilikuwa iwe bonoko, or it's another one like ebola and -shababu.
Let me believe you know what you saying also noting that you have hijacked @makas shoes. How do you hope to deliver after 36months after nine months is magical to me. Anyway ten years are a few corners away still for the girl born out of project mawingu to come off age.
I want my 💓 to live healthy and I avoid vasodilators, pacemakers, assist valves. At times they are necessary but if you can, avoid. know carca, enari and laysix etc sio peremende neither chewing gum that you choose when or not to have them. They do not come cheap either.Pray Pray Pray
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
VituVingiSana
#10824 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 1:03:29 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Heart attack, won't be a thing of the past in the medium term for your darlings then.
Ety niny. Three straight years in the red, na hii ndio ilikuwa iwe bonoko, or it's another one like ebola and -shababu.
Let me believe you know what you saying also noting that you have hijacked @makas shoes. How do you hope to deliver after 36months after nine months is magical to me. Anyway ten years are a few corners away still for the girl born out of project mawingu to come off age.
I want my 💓 to live healthy and I avoid vasodilators, pacemakers, assist valves. At times they are necessary but if you can, avoid. know carca, enari and laysix etc sio peremende neither chewing gum that you choose when or not to have them. They do not come cheap either.Pray Pray Pray
5+ years in the red.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#10825 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 1:27:20 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

5+ years in the red.

Shindwe! KQ haitatokomea kama ARM

slykat
#10826 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 2:40:09 PM

Quick question.

Does the tax increase on Kerosene apply to jet fuel since they are the same?
obiero
#10827 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 3:02:04 PM

slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

slykat
#10828 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 3:06:42 PM

obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

So a flight fueling at JKIA to fly to London or Dubai is exempt? How now?
Ericsson
#10829 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 3:43:13 PM

slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

Tax increase is applicable if you fuel in kenya territory
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
slykat
#10830 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 3:49:13 PM

Ericsson wrote:
slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

Agreed.
sparkly
#10831 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 3:54:12 PM

Ericsson wrote:
slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

VAT free so long as the flight is to a foreign country.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Sober
#10832 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 4:19:12 PM

slykat wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

Agreed.

If i were these guys i would only fuel in the arab world, how much is jet fuel there?
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
obiero
#10833 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 4:23:46 PM

Sober wrote:
slykat wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

Agreed.

If i were these guys i would only fuel in the arab world, how much is jet fuel there?

The finance bill is available to read online.. Kindly take time to do so. Only domestic flights shall be charged the tax as international ones remain exempt

slykat
#10834 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 4:25:01 PM

Sober wrote:
slykat wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

Agreed.

The last time I was in Abu Dhabi a litre of petrol was Ksh 12 and a liter of water was Ksh 100. Over 10 years ago.
obiero
#10835 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 5:46:08 PM

slykat wrote:
Sober wrote:
slykat wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
slykat wrote:
obiero wrote:
slykat wrote:
Quick question.

Only on domestic flights

Agreed.

The last time I was in Abu Dhabi a litre of petrol was Ksh 12 and a liter of water was Ksh 100. Over 10 years ago.

Soma http://www.parliament.go...e%20Bill%2C%202018_0.pdf

Ericsson
#10836 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 6:03:17 PM

Emirates looking at taking over unprofitable Etihad to create the world's largest airline by passenger numbers
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
maka
#10837 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 6:06:14 PM

@Obiero rem what I told you... Hargeisa starts in January.
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#10838 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 6:32:06 PM

maka wrote:

I have deep business ties there.. Though this requires deep prayer for successful execution. It's a major gamble, especially before the last boots have left

Pesa Nane
#10839 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 9:35:05 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

I have deep business ties there.. Though this requires deep prayer for successful execution. It's a major gamble, especially before the last boots have left

Relax, the monster Ugus are not present in the territory
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#10840 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 9:49:00 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

Relax, the monster Ugus are not present in the territory

It's one nation