Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<527528529530531>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
maka
#10561 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:22:38 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

@maka commet alles vous. le chef du monde est arrive

Sigh... Seen a complaint on the food on KQ 505 and that's the new menu... But this is the silver bullet to take us back to profitability.. Hii plus the new uniform.

possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#10562 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 12:29:03 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Yep, that's what I was served too!
To be fair to KQ, it was on a short (international) flight.
The box looks nice.

Some good news for KQ https://www.businessdail...723104-rqlu9l/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
ArrestedDev
#10563 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 3:32:06 PM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sigh... Seen a complaint on the food on KQ 505 and that's the new menu... But this is the silver bullet to take us back to profitability.. Hii plus the new uniform.

You now see?

This is what will make people book flights.

Mikosz was not out sampling for nothing. He knows what an on-board product can do.

The 7,000 plus booking realised already on JFK - though low for a daily flight will take the no. of pax higher than those of the previous year.
VituVingiSana
#10564 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:19:50 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

You now see?

Mikosz was not out sampling for nothing. He knows what an on-board product can do.

The 7,000 plus booking realised already on JFK - though low for a daily flight will take the no. of pax higher than those of the previous year.

I understand. Sarcasm is not for everyone. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

But in the spirit of Wazua, I have included a tweet Zoe posted for those who think she was giving a compliment.
https://twitter.com/Zoe_...atus/1032322856175251457
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#10565 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:33:01 PM

Since I do not know how to post pics on Wazua, could someone please post the pic/screenshot of the link below for @arrestdev. Thanks!

https://twitter.com/Zoe_...atus/1032322856175251457
kayhara
#10566 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:34:21 PM

Old classic Kenya airways
To Each His Own
ArrestedDev
#10567 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:35:12 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]

You now see?

I understand. Sarcasm is not for everyone. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

But in the spirit of Wazua, I have included a tweet Zoe posted for those who think she was giving a compliment.
https://twitter.com/Zoe_...tus/1032322856175251457[/quote

No major issue there.

Kudos to Mikosz. Ngunze could not have relaunched the product.
VituVingiSana
#10568 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:44:26 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

You now see?

https://twitter.com/Zoe_...tus/1032322856175251457

No major issue there.

But you are the one who brought it up Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I do wish KQ well. After all I am a 1/50,000,000,000 shareholder.

To succeed KQ has to be competitive on service, price, quality of the product, OTP, etc. Food is just one of the many factors.
obiero
#10569 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:20:46 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

You now see?

No major issue there.

But you are the one who brought it up Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

To succeed KQ has to be competitive on service, price, quality of the product, OTP, etc. Food is just one of the many factors.

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#10570 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 1:20:50 AM

ArrestedDev
#10571 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 7:41:03 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

You now see?

No major issue there.

service, quality of the product and food is one thing in aviation.

mulla
#10572 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 12:10:49 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
@obiero now holds 95,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 21.9 representing my final stand, as I will make no further purchase, courtesy of the extreme dark clouds upon KQs previously proposed Open Offer. It's now a matter of waiting/hoping for the KAA-KQ tie up with blessing of GOK, KQLC and KLM.. Then a possible buy out/delisting offer from the said majority shareholders in the restructured KQ including KAA as new co-owner. My biggest gamble in life so far as no one now knows where the dice may fall, not even Michael Joseph

KQ at the right price is a buy, kizungumkuti is establishing that right price.

I actually know the bottom of KQ as KES 8.52 and had formulated it's top via the Open Offer scenario but now we are back to the drawing board. No one currently knows it's top especially since the KAA-KQ tie up is yet to happen

Sad putting all your eggs in a broken basket.

@sparkly I have no choice.. The loss position is too wide for me to consider selling. I will take my chances

Good luck.

Indeed good luck. Your investment stands at 2.08M(not sure whether that includes brokerage charges), plus time and opportunity costs not included.
xxxxx
#10573 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 1:17:12 PM

mulla wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
@obiero now holds 95,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 21.9 representing my final stand, as I will make no further purchase, courtesy of the extreme dark clouds upon KQs previously proposed Open Offer. It's now a matter of waiting/hoping for the KAA-KQ tie up with blessing of GOK, KQLC and KLM.. Then a possible buy out/delisting offer from the said majority shareholders in the restructured KQ including KAA as new co-owner. My biggest gamble in life so far as no one now knows where the dice may fall, not even Michael Joseph

I actually know the bottom of KQ as KES 8.52 and had formulated it's top via the Open Offer scenario but now we are back to the drawing board. No one currently knows it's top especially since the KAA-KQ tie up is yet to happen

@sparkly I have no choice.. The loss position is too wide for me to consider selling. I will take my chances

Good luck.

Indeed good luck. Your investment stands at 2.08M(not sure whether that includes brokerage charges), plus time and opportunity costs not included.

The question is whether he can realize that value today if he so wished. I doubt it.
raveras kenya
#10574 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 1:32:54 PM

Incredibly good. People will love to have it
sparkly
#10575 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 4:45:46 PM

xxxxx wrote:
mulla wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

Good luck.

The question is whether he can realize that value today if he so wished. I doubt it.

Market value is KShs 1,021,250.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#10576 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 5:34:08 PM

sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
mulla wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

Good luck.

Market value is KShs 1,021,250.

In a personal loss position of 51% on my only held share as at today with market value of KES 1,021,250.. Capital erosion on unprecedented scale, but a bright light is at the end of this dark tunnel for myself and other KQ minority shareholders. Watch and learn

VituVingiSana
#10577 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 6:58:30 PM

@Obiero -> I am -100% on ARM for now. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
obiero
#10578 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 7:34:19 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:

Humility is everything #kobikiharachallenge

maka
#10579 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 7:50:14 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Humility is everything #kobikiharachallenge

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
maka
#10580 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 7:52:32 PM

mulla wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

Good luck.

He would have been better off buying an IFB then use the interest to buy KQ shares...