Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#10541 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 2:05:27 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 52% investment loss, underwater currents that are pushing me further from the shore. The current KQ share price is unbelievably low post-restructure.. Actually its currently trading at circa KES 2.70.. While GOK, KQLC and KLM hold their stake at entry level of KES 8.52.. Equilibrium will be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be circa KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

My broda, Sell all yo KQ at market, go buy ARMCEMENT and then sit and wait for 10 years. Thank me later

10 years jeez

Of some advice that went horribly wrong.. ARM has kicked the proverbial bucket. Meanwhile KQ has become a hung share with virtually no trading due to the Open Offer fiasco. The only way forward for a sensible retail shareholder is to average down at current price incase they believe in a turnaround

There are better stocks to average down than KQ shithole and other craps.

Do you know the definition of averaging down. My portfolio has only one share. How do I average down on another stock which I don't hold

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#10542 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 2:15:13 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 52% investment loss, underwater currents that are pushing me further from the shore. The current KQ share price is unbelievably low post-restructure.. Actually its currently trading at circa KES 2.70.. While GOK, KQLC and KLM hold their stake at entry level of KES 8.52.. Equilibrium will be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be circa KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

My broda, Sell all yo KQ at market, go buy ARMCEMENT and then sit and wait for 10 years. Thank me later

10 years jeez

Of some advice that went horribly wrong.. ARM has kicked the proverbial bucket. Meanwhile KQ has become a hung share with virtually no trading due to the Open Offer fiasco. The only way forward for a sensible retail shareholder is to average down at current price incase they believe in a turnaround

Do you know the definition of averaging down. My portfolio has only one share. How do I average down on another stock which I don't hold

Dump and run...it's not worth hodling.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
sparkly
#10543 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 4:39:21 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

ARM is better than KQ even with suspension.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#10544 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 5:05:34 PM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

In terms of revenue? brand value? asset worth? share price? recovery prospects? management?

sparkly
#10545 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:03:35 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

In terms of revenue? brand value? asset worth? share price? recovery prospects? management?

As an investment.
obiero
#10546 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 11:39:45 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

As an investment.

I doubt your statement and have proceeded to place an order for 13,000 additional KQ shares. Liwe liwalo! Meanwhile, @maka; we now have over 7,000 confirmed bookings to JFK https://www.businessdail...720316-ty79al/index.html

Spikes
#10547 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:23:11 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
[quote=obiero]@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 52% investment loss, underwater currents that are pushing me further from the shore. The current KQ share price is unbelievably low post-restructure.. Actually its currently trading at circa KES 2.70.. While GOK, KQLC and KLM hold their stake at entry level of KES 8.52.. Equilibrium will be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be circa KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

10 years jeez

As an investment.

I doubt your statement and have proceeded to place an order for 13,000 additional KQ shares. Liwe liwalo! Meanwhile, @maka; we now have over 7,000 confirmed bookings to JFK https://www.businessdail...20316-ty79al/index.html[/quote]

Brother @Obiero 'liwe liwalo' is not a strategyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
maka
#10548 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:42:56 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
[quote=obiero]@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 52% investment loss, underwater currents that are pushing me further from the shore. The current KQ share price is unbelievably low post-restructure.. Actually its currently trading at circa KES 2.70.. While GOK, KQLC and KLM hold their stake at entry level of KES 8.52.. Equilibrium will be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be circa KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

10 years jeez

As an investment.

I doubt your statement and have proceeded to place an order for 13,000 additional KQ shares. Liwe liwalo! Meanwhile, @maka; we now have over 7,000 confirmed bookings to JFK https://www.businessdail...20316-ty79al/index.html[/quote]

Brother @Obiero 'liwe liwalo' is not a strategyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You know thats a dismal number for a daily flight?'PR lazima ifanyike... Hope for the best.smile
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#10549 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 12:52:24 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:

10 years jeez

As an investment.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#10550 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 1:27:26 PM

maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

As an investment.

I doubt your statement and have proceeded to place an order for 13,000 additional KQ shares. Liwe liwalo! Meanwhile, @maka; we now have over 7,000 confirmed bookings to JFK https://www.businessdail...20316-ty79al/index.html

You know thats a dismal number for a daily flight?'PR lazima ifanyike... Hope for the best.smile

@maka that's 29 full dreamliners, even before the start of the flights. 80% booking on the inaugural flight is commendable. Hapa sitoki! Liwe liwalo! A turnaround is imminent and change of the daily JFK schedule is always an option!

maka
#10551 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 3:01:31 PM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

As an investment.

I doubt your statement and have proceeded to place an order for 13,000 additional KQ shares. Liwe liwalo! Meanwhile, @maka; we now have over 7,000 confirmed bookings to JFK https://www.businessdail...20316-ty79al/index.html

@maka that's 29 full dreamliners, even before the start of the flights. 80% booking on the inaugural flight is commendable. Hapa sitoki! Liwe liwalo! A turnaround is imminent and change of the daily JFK schedule is always an option!

“We just have quite (a few) tickets sold, but still the biggest selling window is ahead of us. So we have no reason to be pessimistic, but it is still a challenge,” Mr Mikosz said.
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#10552 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 3:40:35 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

10 years jeez

As an investment.

“We just have quite (a few) tickets sold, but still the biggest selling window is ahead of us. So we have no reason to be pessimistic, but it is still a challenge,” Mr Mikosz said.

That quote was in June 2018..

obiero
#10553 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:27:53 PM

@obiero now holds 95,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 21.9 representing my final stand, as I will make no further purchase, courtesy of the extreme dark clouds upon KQs previously proposed Open Offer. It's now a matter of waiting/hoping for the KAA-KQ tie up with blessing of GOK, KQLC and KLM.. Then a possible buy out/delisting offer from the said majority shareholders in the restructured KQ including KAA as new co-owner. My biggest gamble in life so far as no one now knows where the dice may fall, not even Michael Joseph

Pesa Nane
#10554 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:56:44 PM

obiero wrote:
@obiero now holds 95,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 21.9 representing my final stand, as I will make no further purchase, courtesy of the extreme dark clouds upon KQs previously proposed Open Offer. It's now a matter of waiting/hoping for the KAA-KQ tie up with blessing of GOK, KQLC and KLM.. Then a possible buy out/delisting offer from the said majority shareholders in the restructured KQ including KAA as new co-owner. My biggest gamble in life so far as no one now knows where the dice may fall, not even Michael Joseph

KQ at the right price is a buy, kizungumkuti is establishing that right price.
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#10555 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:03:51 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

I actually know the bottom of KQ as KES 8.52 and had formulated it's top via the Open Offer scenario but now we are back to the drawing board. No one currently knows it's top especially since the KAA-KQ tie up is yet to happen

sparkly
#10556 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 11:23:50 PM

obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

I actually know the bottom of KQ as KES 8.52 and had formulated it's top via the Open Offer scenario but now we are back to the drawing board. No one currently knows it's top especially since the KAA-KQ tie up is yet to happen

Sad putting all your eggs in a broken basket.
obiero
#10557 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 11:33:37 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

@sparkly I have no choice.. The loss position is too wide for me to consider selling. I will take my chances

VituVingiSana
#10558 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:48:52 AM

@Obiero - For me ARM was a "gamble" of sorts but I may still come out whole if CDC steps in to protect its investment.
I worry about you and KQ. Good luck!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#10559 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:36:57 AM

Misstep of rewarding KQ with airport
https://www.businessdail...721326-x0071k/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#10560 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:10:08 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

@sparkly I have no choice.. The loss position is too wide for me to consider selling. I will take my chances

Good luck.