#10361 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:48:24 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Word is out. The KAA and KQ merger could see the share trade at highs of up to KES 30 per share, with definite return to profitability by end year through basic accounting.. MJ using all his wit to ensure closure of the deal before November 2018. Open Offer to proceed in Q1 2019 at unprecedented discount. The mother of all rallies is on the horizon. Thank me later

Impossible...

Hi there party pooper 😁

Open offer hamna. KQLC won't agree

Tukutane hapa Q1 2019, hii kitu haihusu KQLC and it is actually to their benefit for the share to be tradable.. The KQ share has not been trading for over 9 months now. Incase the majority owners do not embrace the Open Offer, KQ share will remain depressed adinfinitum

Why would KQLC want their stake (30%?) diluted?
Why would KQLC want others to pay LESS than what they did for their shares in KQ? [It’s like ARM shares to non-strategic investors who add no value at 3/- when I paid 3.70 ... ]
KQ shares are tradable. I read that they even sold some. I think I&M was one of the beneficiaries of the sale of KQ Shares via KQLC.

Anyway, good luck! I am also in a turnaround penny stock aka ARM

Nothing like trading going on with the KQ stock since restructuring.. Danganya toto

GoK and KQLC are happy with the current situation. KQLC at the current price or even at 12 can offload their stake to a strategic investor and they would have recovered their money plus interest
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#10362 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 6:25:13 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Word is out. The KAA and KQ merger could see the share trade at highs of up to KES 30 per share, with definite return to profitability by end year through basic accounting.. MJ using all his wit to ensure closure of the deal before November 2018. Open Offer to proceed in Q1 2019 at unprecedented discount. The mother of all rallies is on the horizon. Thank me later

Impossible...

Hi there party pooper 😁

Tukutane hapa Q1 2019, hii kitu haihusu KQLC and it is actually to their benefit for the share to be tradable.. The KQ share has not been trading for over 9 months now. Incase the majority owners do not embrace the Open Offer, KQ share will remain depressed adinfinitum

Why would KQLC want others to pay LESS than what they did for their shares in KQ? [It’s like ARM shares to non-strategic investors who add no value at 3/- when I paid 3.70 ... ]
KQ shares are tradable. I read that they even sold some. I think I&M was one of the beneficiaries of the sale of KQ Shares via KQLC.

Nothing like trading going on with the KQ stock since restructuring.. Danganya toto

GoK and KQLC are happy with the current situation. KQLC at the current price or even at 12 can offload their stake to a strategic investor and they would have recovered their money plus interest

It will be difficult to get such an opportunity without accompanying market movement.. So a strategic buyer gets in at KES 10.7 and then? Even MJ last week said that he would prefer that the share was not at the NSE! Check out from 1:04 https://youtu.be/25hHapFaGoY

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
ArrestedDev
#10363 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:17:58 AM

obiero wrote:
Jibabe wrote:
Must have been appointed to acting position last November by CEO.
Have the the “Consultants” left or they been given work permits...... for precisely what and at what cost.Or they are ones taking the vacated positions.
Hope another McKinsey is not cooking

It's not.. Be easy

@maka, I thought the Polish consultants already left Kenya?

One of the reasons the head of finance and legal had to leave is because of the Mckinsey Contract. They slept on the job, such a contract which did not take into consideration the interest of the Company should not have been executed.
Ericsson
#10364 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:20:18 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]Word is out. The KAA and KQ merger could see the share trade at highs of up to KES 30 per share, with definite return to profitability by end year through basic accounting.. MJ using all his wit to ensure closure of the deal before November 2018. Open Offer to proceed in Q1 2019 at unprecedented discount. The mother of all rallies is on the horizon. Thank me later

Impossible...

Hi there party pooper 😁

It will be difficult to get such an opportunity without accompanying market movement.. So a strategic buyer gets in at KES 10.7 and then? Even MJ last week said that he would prefer that the share was not at the NSE! Check out from 1:04 https://youtu.be/25hHapFaGoY[/quote]

That means MJ doesn't want the likes of you owning shares in kq at the NSE.
According to him KQ should be GOK, KQLC and KLM
obiero
#10365 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:52:18 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Impossible...

Hi there party pooper 😁

It will be difficult to get such an opportunity without accompanying market movement.. So a strategic buyer gets in at KES 10.7 and then? Even MJ last week said that he would prefer that the share was not at the NSE! Check out from 1:04 https://youtu.be/25hHapFaGoY

Quite strange that he actually said it and for emphasis repeated twice that he wanted KLM to hold significant shareholding

VituVingiSana
#10366 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:52:41 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
obiero wrote:
Jibabe wrote:
Must have been appointed to acting position last November by CEO.
Have the the “Consultants” left or they been given work permits...... for precisely what and at what cost.Or they are ones taking the vacated positions.
Hope another McKinsey is not cooking

It's not.. Be easy

@maka, I thought the Polish consultants already left Kenya?

One of the reasons the head of finance and legal had to leave is because of the Mckinsey Contract. They slept on the job, such a contract which did not take into consideration the interest of the Company should not have been executed.

Everybody but the shareholders made money off KQ
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#10367 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:03:08 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Impossible...

Hi there party pooper 😁

Who wants to deal with Minority Shareholders who can’t contribute meaningfully to a company yet cost a lot in terms of governance i.e. AGM, goodies, etc
You made a good point which some refuse to accept that KQLC has no reason to dilute their shareholding by selling shares to non-strategic investors at less than 10/-.

“Market Movements” are irrelevant to Strategic Investors. They look at the NAV, growth, strategic fit, etc.

I am in ARM and I concede a Strategic Investor would be more interested in debt, assets, licenses, plants, obligations, liabilities, etc rather than what the share trades at.

Good luck to Minority Shareholders in KQ. I hope KQ does well and KQLC can sell its shares at a profit! And individual banks get paid their loans!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Fyatu
#10368 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:04:27 AM

In the spirit of wazua of informing, i bring to your attention a recent interview by KQ CEO....This guy Mikosz introduces a new way of thinking(yaani hiyo ya GDP)

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/videos/2018/07/03/kenya-airways-sebastian-mikosz-outlines-africa-expansion-plans/
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
ArrestedDev
#10369 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 6:02:06 PM

Fyatu wrote:
In the spirit of wazua of informing, i bring to your attention a recent interview by KQ CEO....This guy Mikosz introduces a new way of thinking(yaani hiyo ya GDP)

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/videos/2018/07/03/kenya-airways-sebastian-mikosz-outlines-africa-expansion-plans/

This is the full version of what @Obiero posted. Easy to tell the difference between him and Ngunze.

He clearly indicates he is going to reverse poor decisions taken in the recent past. I am very happy he is taking back the subleased aircrafts and already committed that there is no further sale of assets.
obiero
#10370 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:16:42 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

This is the full version of what @Obiero posted. Easy to tell the difference between him and Ngunze.

He clearly indicates he is going to reverse poor decisions taken in the recent past. I am very happy he is taking back the subleased aircrafts and already committed that there is no further sale of assets.

He also states that the turnaround didn't start with him.. Tusubiri tie up ya KAA. KES 30 is likely to print and minority shareholders are likely to be bought off based on the board and management open sentiments. At KES 25, I exit

Ericsson
#10371 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:23:57 PM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

He also states that the turnaround didn't start with him.. Tusubiri tie up ya KAA. KES 30 is likely to print and minority shareholders are likely to be bought off based on the board and management open sentiments. At KES 25, I exit

All the best
Stiffler
#10372 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:08:51 AM

@Obiero you are too optimistic and loyal to a fault.
I dont see any light at the end of the tunnel that we as minority shareholders are in....,
VituVingiSana
#10373 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:49:03 AM

Stiffler wrote:
I dont see any light at the end of the tunnel that we as minority shareholders are in....

@Stiffler, unlike you, @Obiero was tossed goodies galore by Ngunze.
Spikes
#10374 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:07:34 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Zero sum game after reverberating rumours of turnaround all this long...
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#10375 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:47:24 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
I dont see any light at the end of the tunnel that we as minority shareholders are in....

@Stiffler, unlike you, @Obiero was tossed goodies galore by Ngunze.

Usiniharibie jina bwana. All payments were above board

obiero
#10376 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 7:02:39 PM

Saudi Arabia hatuendi tena https://www.businessdail...61190-3936mgz/index.html

ArrestedDev
#10377 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:03:50 PM

[quote=obiero]Saudi Arabia hatuendi tena https://www.businessdail...1190-3936mgz/index.html[/quote]

Points to a bad state of affairs within KQ. Low pax count and lack of crew and equipment.
maka
#10378 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:12:17 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
[quote=obiero]Saudi Arabia hatuendi tena https://www.businessdail...1190-3936mgz/index.html[/quote]

Points to a bad state of affairs within KQ. Low pax count and lack of crew and equipment.

You never listen to me...
possunt quia posse videntur
Jibabe
#10379 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:56:21 PM

Yes indeed behind walls things are thick .......
ArrestedDev
#10380 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:51:20 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

You never listen to me...

I do listen. They are trying to find headway to accomodate the JFK flight and new routes, I read somewhere that Israel is on the cards - Are you able to confirm this?