Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<509510511512513>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
VituVingiSana
#10201 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 3:39:30 PM

maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:

smile I still stand with my opinion that Sebastian wont stay for long sorry to say this but this NY flights will be the beginning of the end.

Shindwe!

Daily flights to States cant work with the fleet in hand... Ohh plus crew... How many delays were there last week due to "crew shortage"

Question: Is the crew/staff trying to sabotage KQ?
If they sabotage KQ, then what?

I am invested in KQ via 1/45,000,000 shareholding of GoK's holding + a larger percentage via some of the exposed banks e.g. Equity and I&M.

@maka - Why would US flights not work? If priced right, why would folks want to take the longer ME or EU connections?
Aircraft - I read that the 787s and 777s leased to TK and Oman are being returned within 2 years.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#10202 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 3:44:53 PM

KQ keeps Kibaki's heels cooling.
I wonder what Kibaki would say of KQ Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"Mavi ya kuku"

https://citizentv.co.ke/...t-kisumu-airport-152257/
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#10203 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 3:48:29 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Out of ignorance, didnt anyone specifically raise a point of order and inquire about the Open Offer?! Me thinks for an agm to be an AGM people should be facilitated to ask questions. Otherwise it becomes a Public Briefing...

Most of the retail investors at KQ are old people with limited knowledge and the KQ board therefore runs roughshod over the segment. A court case is likely to come up and a depressed share price in the interim period is imminent since no sane investor pre-restructure shall trade at such levels of loss. That being said, I never made it to todays AGM but would not have asked about the Open Offer even if I did attend. Want to see just how dark, the KQ management can get..

Hold on. This is your Alpha and Omega [investing-wise]. I have never seen anyone put in so much time and effort dissing anyone who dared question KQ's viability. And all those posts about the "Open Offer"...
And you didn't go to the AGM?

We have been taken on a wild goose chase by the white men, but we shall overcome. Headed to the courts soon unless Jesus softens their hearts

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#10204 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 4:16:56 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Out of ignorance, didnt anyone specifically raise a point of order and inquire about the Open Offer?! Me thinks for an agm to be an AGM people should be facilitated to ask questions. Otherwise it becomes a Public Briefing...

Most of the retail investors at KQ are old people with limited knowledge and the KQ board therefore runs roughshod over the segment. A court case is likely to come up and a depressed share price in the interim period is imminent since no sane investor pre-restructure shall trade at such levels of loss. That being said, I never made it to todays AGM but would not have asked about the Open Offer even if I did attend. Want to see just how dark, the KQ management can get..

Hold on. This is your Alpha and Omega [investing-wise]. I have never seen anyone put in so much time and effort dissing anyone who dared question KQ's viability. And all those posts about the "Open Offer"...

We have been taken on a wild goose chase by the white men, but we shall overcome. Headed to the courts soon unless Jesus softens their hearts

Sigh, don't blame the "White Men" for what befell KQ shareholders.
I was a fan of KQ until my eyes were opened up to the brazen mismanagement and theft at KQ headed by Mwaniki (Chairperson), Naikuni (CEO) and Mbugua (CFO). And many others.
Then came in Ngunze as the "savior" who bought ZERO shares in KQ but walked away with 400mn+ in his 5 years at KQ.

As is, KQ was BANKRUPT by 2016. When Joseph came in, he was given a BANKRUPT firm to resuscitate.

I feel the pain as a (former) shareholder, taxpayer, citizen and shareholder of various banks/KQLC.
obiero
#10205 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 4:45:19 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Sigh, don't blame the "White Men" for what befell KQ shareholders.
I was a fan of KQ until my eyes were opened up to the brazen mismanagement and theft at KQ headed by Mwaniki (Chairperson), Naikuni (CEO) and Mbugua (CFO). And many others.
Then came in Ngunze as the "savior" who bought ZERO shares in KQ but walked away with 400mn+ in his 5 years at KQ.

As is, KQ was BANKRUPT by 2016. When Joseph came in, he was given a BANKRUPT firm to resuscitate.

I feel the pain as a (former) shareholder, taxpayer, citizen and shareholder of various banks/KQLC.

I share solidly in your pain. The Open Offer would have made the difference but without it existing minority shareholders are doomed. If you see news about anyone storming The Pride Centre naked, ask no questions as to the identity of the individual

obiero
#10206 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:31:18 PM

Michael Joseph states "I am not a democrat but a dictator. I also truly don't know much about airlines but in an island full of blind people, the man with at least one eye is key".. I'm starting to doubt the guys sanity https://youtu.be/O9GVllZaiSA

maka
#10207 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:22:10 PM

maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
@maka, what is the cabin factor so far for the JFK maiden flight?

Do you have any information?

Il check for you...

https://www.businessdail...17016-2n8lvh/index.html

Terrible figures....

Inaugural flight has 60 something (plus joyriders) ... Return 30... Thats highest number other flights have 10...18 etc infact one has 3...2 adults and a kid...

Ground handling cost 4700 USD per dreamliner... Madness... GHA cost hapa Juba ni 600 USD.
possunt quia posse videntur
Spikes
#10208 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:24:02 PM

[quote=obiero]Michael Joseph states "I am not a democrat but a dictator. I also truly don't know much about airlines but in an island full of blind people, the man with at least one eye is key".. I'm starting to doubt the guys sanity https://youtu.be/O9GVllZaiSA[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You've made my evening. Don't kill me ooo!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#10209 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:29:02 PM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Il check for you...

Terrible figures....

Inaugural flight has 60 something (plus joyriders) ... Return 30... Thats highest number other flights have 10...18 etc infact one has 3...2 adults and a kid...

Ground handling cost 4700 USD per dreamliner... Madness... GHA cost hapa Juba ni 600 USD.

@maka the first two years of any route are usually not profitable

Stiffler
#10210 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 10:28:24 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Loll,..
He was so sure the open offer was forthcoming....
Had started marshalling my war chest...
Anyway, this was simply a case of bad intel
obiero
#10211 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 10:45:11 PM

Stiffler wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Loll,..

There was a document which has since been taken down from their capital optimization webpage.. soo shady. feeling torn

maka
#10212 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 8:19:22 AM

obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:

Il check for you...

Terrible figures....

@maka the first two years of any route are usually not profitable

First 3 but as I said Sebastian was told to do 3 flights weekly he totally refused... 3 would have been ideal...
possunt quia posse videntur
Ericsson
#10213 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 8:53:10 AM

obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Loll,..

There was a document which has since been taken down from their capital optimization webpage.. soo shady. feeling torn

Don't underestimate the power of KQ Lenders
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#10214 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 9:27:04 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Loll,..

Don't underestimate the power of KQ Lenders

Extremely dark forces are conspiring to defraud minority shareholders

kayhara
#10215 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 11:19:41 AM

Back to hedging is this a good thing or a bad thing? with the Iran, Saudi deal won't they regret hedging at current prices only for them to fall soon. https://www.businessdail...862-14n76ohz/index.html
To Each His Own
Stiffler
#10216 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 1:30:08 PM

'Kenya Airways why ignore'

Title was so spot on, but we didnt listen
obiero
#10217 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 1:36:48 PM

Stiffler wrote:
'Kenya Airways why ignore'

Title was so spot on, but we didnt listen

It was known that the company was in distress by all and sundry. What wasn't known was that it's management would intentionally mislead investors

Ericsson
#10218 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 3:42:02 PM

The key to KQ recovery will be
--Growth in passenger numbers
--Growth in revenue
Cost cutting measures they are now past that
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#10219 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 4:08:26 PM

Ericsson wrote:
The key to KQ recovery will be
--Growth in passenger numbers
--Growth in revenue
Cost cutting measures they are now past that

The KAA-KQ PPP is also a game changer but for now I watch from a distance with my 80,000 KQ shares

obiero
#10220 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 4:17:29 PM

kayhara wrote:
Back to hedging is this a good thing or a bad thing? with the Iran, Saudi deal won't they regret hedging at current prices only for them to fall soon. https://www.businessdail...862-14n76ohz/index.html

It's a gamble but depends largely on the experts at hand.. Obviously the former CFO used it for self enrichment