wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<498499500501502>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#9981 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 3:21:04 PM

@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 52% investment loss, underwater currents that are pushing me further from the shore. The current KQ share price is unbelievably low post-restructure.. Actually its currently trading at circa KES 2.70.. While GOK, KQLC and KLM hold their stake at entry level of KES 8.52.. Equilibrium will be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be circa KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
xxxxx
#9982 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 3:32:14 PM

obiero wrote:
@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 52% investment loss, underwater currents that are pushing me further from the shore. The current KQ share price is unbelievably low post-restructure.. Actually its currently trading at circa KES 2.70.. While GOK, KQLC and KLM hold their stake at entry level of KES 8.52.. Equilibrium will be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be circa KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

My broda, Sell all yo KQ at market, go buy ARMCEMENT and then sit and wait for 10 years. Thank me later
Ericsson
#9983 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 4:37:05 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:

My broda, Sell all yo KQ at market, go buy ARMCEMENT and then sit and wait for 10 years. Thank me later

10 years jeez
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VyaBureSiachi
#9984 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 6:52:23 PM

obiero wrote:

Stay strong,brother. My entry target of 10 bob imefika and I will start accumulating for the last trip to the open offer wave.
By August we will either be on a first name basis with the DT dobie MD or we will be jumping out with a +30% gain, which is a pretty good offering in a downward trending market.
Infide vade!! Deus vult!
If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendour of the mighty one.
obiero
#9985 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:43:30 PM

VyaBureSiachi wrote:
obiero wrote:

Stay strong,brother. My entry target of 10 bob imefika and I will start accumulating for the last trip to the open offer wave.
By August we will either be on a first name basis with the DT dobie MD or we will be jumping out with a +30% gain, which is a pretty good offering in a downward trending market.
Infide vade!! Deus vult!

Veni vedi veci!

Pesa Nane
#9986 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 8:51:16 PM

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#9987 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 9:50:31 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

@pesanane cheers

obiero
#9988 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 9:58:57 PM

@pesanane here is a clear repost of the build up to the Open Offer manenos

VituVingiSana
#9989 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 12:09:37 AM

obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
Is KQLC being issued more shares?
At what price?
Can KQLC sell these shares on the open market?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9990 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 6:46:46 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Mandatorily Convertible Loan Agreement.. www.winda.co.ke/kq.php

VituVingiSana
#9991 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 2:33:48 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Please answer the questions, if you know the answers, instead of trying to get us to give you our details.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
xxxxx
#9992 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 3:34:47 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Please answer the questions, if you know the answers, instead of trying to get us to give you our details.

Truth is he doesn't know the questions despite them being asked. He most definitely has no answer. Love is blind..ama KWShame on you Shame on you
obiero
#9993 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 6:21:19 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Of what help would your details be to me? Don't be lazy, just read the circular.. It's obvious that new shares are being issued at KES 8.52.. That's part of the plan to completely reduce the debt profile of KQ liabilities as backed by GoK guarantee

VituVingiSana
#9994 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:01:00 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Of what help would your details be to me? Don't be lazy, just read the circular.. It's obvious that new shares are being issued at KES 8.52.. That's part of the plan to completely reduce the debt profile of KQ liabilities as backed by GoK guarantee

1) Your link wanted me to register on your website.
2) It's not obvious at what price the shares are being issued. There was a convoluted process earlier of "deferred shares" that were useless.

And if you do not want to answer the questions, just say so...
Ericsson
#9995 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:45:45 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

2) It's not obvious at what price the shares are being issued. There was a convoluted process earlier of "deferred shares" that were useless.

Individual/retail shareholders holding is being diluted further.
Kq should just be made private with shareholders as KQ lenders and Gok
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#9996 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 10:47:47 PM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Shindwe

VituVingiSana
#9997 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 6:25:31 PM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Technically, the value of "minority shareholding" is zero. KQ was bankrupt [liabilities > assets] before the Debt Conversion at very generous terms considering the NAV was negative.
obiero
#9998 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 6:48:17 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Technically, the value of "minority shareholding" is zero. KQ was bankrupt [liabilities > assets] before the Debt Conversion at very generous terms considering the NAV was negative.

Oh. It should be zero? but apparently the last time I checked KQ was trading at KES 10.5. Far from zero

obiero
#9999 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 6:50:31 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

Oh. It should be zero? but apparently the last time I checked KQ was trading at KES 10.5. Far from zero

VituVingiSana
#10000 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 6:54:57 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

What does this mean?
At what price?

So what was KQ's NAV/share before the Bailout by GoK and KQLC?

And ARM is trading at 3/- and was much a month ago.
Uchumi and NBK are in similar straits.