Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<482483484485486>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Stiffler
#9661 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:19:30 PM

snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
boarding this bus/plane is my biggest regret of 2017. even throwing that money into bitcoins would have been a riskier but better move

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Dear Sheeple, show me ONE other person other than @Obiero who had recommended KQ. Or a convincing argument for KQ.

Of course, you were convinced by @obiero's inelegant arguments so...

Good Luck!

"...adding its performance was hurt by a prolonged election period and rising fuel prices." Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Is there any excuse KQ has not used to justify its losses since 2012?

you seem to have it in for flight captain obiero
I was looking for a non dividend stock with a massive upside in 12-18 months frame.
KQ was one of the best options available at the time. The constant shilling by obiero certainly helped too.
am now left holding what crypto people call a 'bag' but it's all good.

Also bought into KQ a month to the open Offer
Been shafted ever since

Pray
chiaroscuro
#9662 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:22:11 PM

Anyone seen 31 Dec 2017 balance sheet?
VituVingiSana
#9663 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:42:56 PM

Stiffler wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
boarding this bus/plane is my biggest regret of 2017. even throwing that money into bitcoins would have been a riskier but better move

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Dear Sheeple, show me ONE other person other than @Obiero who had recommended KQ. Or a convincing argument for KQ.

Good Luck!

"...adding its performance was hurt by a prolonged election period and rising fuel prices." Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Is there any excuse KQ has not used to justify its losses since 2012?

I was looking for a non dividend stock with a massive upside in 12-18 months frame.
KQ was one of the best options available at the time. The constant shilling by obiero certainly helped too.

Also bought into KQ a month to the open Offer
Been shafted ever since

Pray
Ngai! Mko wengi! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
P.S. I have some land to sell. Plots that will overlook the Suswa Rift Valley in a few years. The process of excavating the valley has started with Tectonic Contractors on site. You can even choose which side you want to be.
There's the Republic of Canaan or Kingdom of Uthamaki.
Please note I cannot guarantee the existence of RoC which may merge with KoU based on recent events.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9664 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:05:00 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

Not on a personal level but as the guy leading folks to slaughter? Yes
I understand but didn't you read the counter-arguments?
Many apart from myself had made them
Good Luck. It's the psychology that interests me!

Abominable. I specifically called for caution

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#9665 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:06:56 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
@Wazua please help me understand who's buying this stock noting the prevailing cautionary announcement

Experienced speculators Laughing out loudly

@spikes how do they get to know that they are buying at a premium or discount

Speculators depend on TA ...they don't care about FA.. Aiming at making a lucrative trade is the concern of speculators.

@spikes can TA really forecast through a cautionary statement.. that is a weak answer, but luckily I did not expect a well defined response from you. thanks anyways

Every event whether positive or negative in the stock market is an opportunity to trade and make money. Hawkish speculators took advantage of cautionary statement to position themselves .In that case my response above is well researched and uncensored ! But while you contemptuously delve into my explanation as 'weak' you should substantiate your 'intricate' claim.

If not for the poor taxpayer getting screwed [again] the value of KQ shares would be zero BUT tuta-do? Even with the (unfortunate) bailout there is little value in KQ. In the meantime, KK [even KenGen] is doing quite well.

July 14, 2017

obiero
#9666 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:09:12 PM

obiero wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
1 trading day to lift-off.. Mark these words, minimum KES 8.52, maximum intra day KES 14. Fair value KES 12.5

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Obiero for the title of Supporter of the Year... KQ should give you free tickets

Hehe.. I accept the award

@obiero How do you value stocks? Fundamentals or speculative information?

Obiero is buy low sell high and move on

I have a mixture of both strategies but I prefer speculation based on inside knowledge via the exchange bar

Fair value KES 12.5 when factoring-in the Open Offer.. Now is absolutely the wrong time to sell and not the most opportune time to buy for existing shareholders.. Though existing shareholders with hearts of steel may accumulate sub KES 22

I am tempted to buy at current price but I shall exercise restraint. Expect a continuous trip upwards to KES 18 upto release of the Open Offer circular followed by a rapid fall down immediately afterwards.. How low it will go shall be anyone's guess, but mine remains KES 12.5

@ obiero today you've given solid analysis.
Keep the fire blazing.
Though kes 18 is a pipedream.

Let's talk about this same post on 08.12.2017

From where I stand, the pipedream is gaining momentum

Why is the price not shooting yet there is no supply, I will never understand KQ.

Daily limits at the NSE.. Checkout the minimum and maximum price on each trading day since resumption of trading. The share will keep gaining at least 9.4% each day until the point of supply is reached, being KES 21.. Those with weak hearts are allowed to offload at KES 18 which will print this Friday

By December.. We spoke once again.. "Now is absolutely the wrong time to sell and not the most opportune time to buy for existing shareholders.."

VituVingiSana
#9667 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:11:39 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

True, you did moderate your stand and told folks to be cautious. In any event, they (not you) made the decision to invest their money in KQ.
#BringBackMwarania
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9668 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:12:14 PM

obiero wrote:

The exchange bar rings true. The results are acceptable by any standard considering the looting that took place prior

obiero
#9669 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 4:17:28 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

True, you did moderate your stand and told folks to be cautious. In any event, they (not you) made the decision to invest their money in KQ.
#BringBackMwarania

Asante for the clarification. I myself halted trade in the counter due to the states of flux.. However I am going back in as current price represents the discount of a lifetime.. Some of us are going to be very wealthy via KQ

Ebenyo
#9670 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:23:55 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

#BringBackMwarania

Asante for the clarification. I myself halted trade in the counter due to the states of flux.. However I am going back in as current price represents the discount of a lifetime.. Some of us are going to be very wealthy via KQ

6 bilion loss is an improvement from 25 bilion loss in 2016.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
VituVingiSana
#9671 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:33:13 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

The exchange bar rings true. The results are acceptable by any standard considering the looting that took place prior
On the results, you are on the nose!
Spikes
#9672 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:33:34 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

#BringBackMwarania

9months,2017 performance calls for radical extrapolation for comparative analysis to 12months period ,2016. But ceteris paribas it can be vaguely concluded that there is a major improvement though Mr.market has refuted the same.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#9673 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:46:28 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

#BringBackMwarania

But it is still losing money with no end in sight... How much more can it afford to lose? [Well, as long as GoK can borrow, I guess]
obiero
#9674 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:41:23 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:

On the results, you are on the nose!

It's not me.. It's insiders. Got the results early January! Shared them right here

Ericsson
#9675 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:57:49 PM

If Sebastian and Michael Joseph find it difficult to turn around kq to profit making then we should just forget about it.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#9676 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:00:55 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
snifadog wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Good Luck!

#BringBackMwarania

But it is still losing money with no end in sight... How much more can it afford to lose? [Well, as long as GoK can borrow, I guess]

It's no longer about GoK

Spikes
#9677 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:36:05 PM

Ericsson wrote:
If Sebastian and Michael Joseph find it difficult to turn around kq to profit making then we should just forget about it.

Let's give them one more year....Release of 2018 FY financial results mext year will tell whether the two men are capable of the task.If the net loss reduces by half then there should be hope.
Stiffler
#9678 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:14:42 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
1 trading day to lift-off.. Mark these words, minimum KES 8.52, maximum intra day KES 14. Fair value KES 12.5

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Obiero for the title of Supporter of the Year... KQ should give you free tickets

I have a mixture of both strategies but I prefer speculation based on inside knowledge via the exchange bar

Fair value KES 12.5 when factoring-in the Open Offer.. Now is absolutely the wrong time to sell and not the most opportune time to buy for existing shareholders.. Though existing shareholders with hearts of steel may accumulate sub KES 22

I am tempted to buy at current price but I shall exercise restraint. Expect a continuous trip upwards to KES 18 upto release of the Open Offer circular followed by a rapid fall down immediately afterwards.. How low it will go shall be anyone's guess, but mine remains KES 12.5

Keep the fire blazing.

Why is the price not shooting yet there is no supply, I will never understand KQ.

Daily limits at the NSE.. Checkout the minimum and maximum price on each trading day since resumption of trading. The share will keep gaining at least 9.4% each day until the point of supply is reached, being KES 21.. Those with weak hearts are allowed to offload at KES 18 which will print this Friday

By December.. We spoke once again.. "Now is absolutely the wrong time to sell and not the most opportune time to buy for existing shareholders.."

Well your caution only came after consolidation of shares, by which time most of us had already bought in.....

Anyway let's see what the open Offer has in store
Spikes
#9679 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:37:24 AM

Stiffler wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:

Keep the fire blazing.

Well your caution only came after consolidation of shares, by which time most of us had already bought in.....

Anyway let's see what the open Offer has in store

@Obiero can now admit he lost control of his KQ portfolio haemorrhage. ...Applause Applause Applause Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Liar Shame on you Pray
tandich
#9680 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 8:46:19 AM

Looking at the BS, it will be back to negative equity next FY (it is probably already in that teritory) unless they raise some more capital. I can't see them generating a profit in 2018