Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
The upward share flight rally continues.. I gave wazuans information and an opportunity to make money on KQ but a number of you threw it away, frozen by fear of the unknown. Never fall in love with any stock but the possibility of the share making you some clean cash. I may be personally underwater but KQ remains officially the best performing stock at the NSE for two years in a row..

The big question still remains... how much money have you made from your own information?

@sparkly The tragic truth is that you failed to act on a clear opportunity. I hold KES 650,000 in cash awaiting the Open Offer ratio. I could have easily used the cash to purchase upon relisting but I opted not to, save for the 1,000 token purchase at KES 15 as a sign of my faith in the rally. I will pump all the cash at hand into the Open Offer if the ratio is reasonably calculated, for now I simply watch the share price go up

Your poor trading skills can precisely be compared to the seller who offloaded @ 2.1bob in a panic sale that saw KQ print lowest price in about two decades!

Thanks for the observation and suggestion that I sold my shareholding at KES 2.1, a blatant lie.. I hope such deceitful techniques help you get out of the extreme poverty and subsequent envy that obviously afflicts you. I pray for you bugger

The poorest man on earth is one without ideas!

Wazua needs to know yours

Ideas ni pesa. Why should I give my ideas for free? Consultation fee kwanza.

Administration needs to delete this leech.. Zero respect for this clown. An energy thief, a hatchet woman, a buggerboo

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#9302 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:03:04 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
The upward share flight rally continues.. I gave wazuans information and an opportunity to make money on KQ but a number of you threw it away, frozen by fear of the unknown. Never fall in love with any stock but the possibility of the share making you some clean cash. I may be personally underwater but KQ remains officially the best performing stock at the NSE for two years in a row..

The big question still remains... how much money have you made from your own information?

@sparkly The tragic truth is that you failed to act on a clear opportunity. I hold KES 650,000 in cash awaiting the Open Offer ratio. I could have easily used the cash to purchase upon relisting but I opted not to, save for the 1,000 token purchase at KES 15 as a sign of my faith in the rally. I will pump all the cash at hand into the Open Offer if the ratio is reasonably calculated, for now I simply watch the share price go up

Your poor trading skills can precisely be compared to the seller who offloaded @ 2.1bob in a panic sale that saw KQ print lowest price in about two decades!

Thanks for the observation and suggestion that I sold my shareholding at KES 2.1, a blatant lie.. I hope such deceitful techniques help you get out of the extreme poverty and subsequent envy that obviously afflicts you. I pray for you bugger

Administration needs to delete this leech.. Zero respect for this clown. An energy thief, a hatchet woman, a buggerboo

You bugger you've been sucking up my energy, wasting my precious time, feeding me with stale advice
Harlot-like character!
I urge admin to act on this haggard male prostitute before he spoils everybody in the forum.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#9303 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:15:04 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

God bless you

God bless you

You bugger you've been sucking up my energy, wasting my precious time, feeding me with stale advice
Harlot-like character!
I urge admin to act on this haggard male prostitute before he spoils everybody in the forum.

This is the height of shameful. You quote biblical verses but you are devilish. God be with you madam

Spikes
#9304 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:18:44 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Harlot-like character!

This is the height of shameful. You quote biblical verses but you are devilish. God be with you madam

Hata wewe si huwa unaenda church.
obiero
#9305 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:22:35 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Harlot-like character!

What I know is that the world has all kinds of people, some are deranged! You are in my prayers madam

Spikes
#9306 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:27:11 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Harlot-like character!

What I know is that the world has all kinds of people, some are deranged! You are in my prayers madam

Why are you insisting calling me madam? Or you are confirming your bugger orientation?
Hypocrite! Pray for who? Remove the log from yours eyes first before you see a spec in mine.
obiero
#9307 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:30:46 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Harlot-like character!

Why are you insisting calling me madam? Or you are confirming your bugger orientation?
Hypocrite! Pray for who? Remove the log from yours eyes first before you see a spec in mine.

Wazua investor section discusses stocks and no one is forced to follow anyone's guidance or opinions. Madam you are in a wrong forum, seriously misusing limited internet bandwidth. But I do appreciate that you take time to viciously attack me, it keeps me fired up and makes me happy. I love you!

obiero
#9308 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:23:04 PM

The new entrant to NSE's top 10 most capitalized firms list is Kenya Airways , whose share restructuring deal has boosted its market valuation by Sh93.8 billion.
This has on paper left the airline as the NSE’s fifth largest firm by capitalisation, although its retail shareholders have nominally taken a steep cut in the number of shares held.
KQ’s big jump has come as a result of issuing new shares to the Treasury and a consortium of banks in a debt swap that was completed at the end of last month.
This injection of 4.18 billion shares, combined with the share price of the airline jumping to Sh18.05, have moved its capitalisation to Sh102.5 billion, having stood at just Sh8.8 billion at the beginning of the year when the company had 1.46 billion shares in issue.
http://www.businessdaily...234138-veh4sj/index.html

VituVingiSana
#9309 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:44:37 PM

[quote=obiero]The new entrant to NSE's top 10 most capitalized firms list is Kenya Airways , whose share restructuring deal has boosted its market valuation by Sh93.8 billion.
This has on paper left the airline as the NSE’s fifth largest firm by capitalisation, although its retail shareholders have nominally taken a steep cut in the number of shares held.
KQ’s big jump has come as a result of issuing new shares to the Treasury and a consortium of banks in a debt swap that was completed at the end of last month.
This injection of 4.18 billion shares, combined with the share price of the airline jumping to Sh18.05, have moved its capitalisation to Sh102.5 billion, having stood at just Sh8.8 billion at the beginning of the year when the company had 1.46 billion shares in issue.
http://www.businessdaily...34138-veh4sj/index.html[/quote]
In other words, the only reason for a larger capitalization is the conversion of (bad) debt into equity NOT due to growth in profits.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9310 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 9:11:13 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
The new entrant to NSE's top 10 most capitalized firms list is Kenya Airways , whose share restructuring deal has boosted its market valuation by Sh93.8 billion.
http://www.businessdaily...34138-veh4sj/index.html

In other words, the only reason for a larger capitalization is the conversion of (bad) debt into equity NOT due to growth in profits.

@vvs.. A well capitalized company is a solid firm. The restructuring was done with an end goal in mind.. It's a very positive development for KQ whichever way we view it. Profits shall come at some point soon. Be patient

VituVingiSana
#9311 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 9:18:00 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

@vvs.. A well capitalized company is a solid firm. The restructuring was done with an end goal in mind.. It's a very positive development for KQ whichever way we view it. Profits shall come at some point soon. Be patient

Good luck.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9312 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 9:22:07 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks. I need it! Have placed all my chips here

obiero
#9313 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:40:41 AM

Closing the year strong http://www.businessdaily...35634-h5l5kuz/index.html

obiero
#9314 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:45:30 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
1 trading day to lift-off.. Mark these words, minimum KES 8.52, maximum intra day KES 14. Fair value KES 12.5

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Obiero for the title of Supporter of the Year... KQ should give you free tickets

Hehe.. I accept the award

@obiero How do you value stocks? Fundamentals or speculative information?

Obiero is buy low sell high and move on

I have a mixture of both strategies but I prefer speculation based on inside knowledge via the exchange bar

Fair value KES 12.5 when factoring-in the Open Offer.. Now is absolutely the wrong time to sell and not the most opportune time to buy for existing shareholders.. Though existing shareholders with hearts of steel may accumulate sub KES 22

I am tempted to buy at current price but I shall exercise restraint. Expect a continuous trip upwards to KES 18 upto release of the Open Offer circular followed by a rapid fall down immediately afterwards.. How low it will go shall be anyone's guess, but mine remains KES 12.5

@ obiero today you've given solid analysis.
Keep the fire blazing.
Though kes 18 is a pipedream.

Sebastian dealing hard with the KQ staff https://www.standardmedi...triking-staff-home-again

sparkly
#9315 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:18:13 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Look at the other side of the balance, there are debts to the tune of 190B.

Restructuring was just to enable KQ continue opearting as a going concern and stop aircraft lessors from seizing the airplanes.

In other words KQ is just a strategic asset, a cog in the wheel in the stimulation of the Kenya economy towards an industrializing middle income status by 2030.

GOK the main shareholder is not interested in growing shareholder wealth or making profits for the time being.

Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#9316 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 10:05:32 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Restructuring was just to enable KQ continue opearting as a going concern and stop aircraft lessors from seizing the airplanes.

In other words KQ is just a strategic asset, a cog in the wheel in the stimulation of the Kenya economy towards an industrializing middle income status by 2030.

GOK the main shareholder is not interested in growing shareholder wealth or making profits for the time being.

I thought the CS Finance said otherwise about the return on equity investment. By being an operating concern with a reduced debt balance, then the firm stands on solid ground for return to profitability. Books close in the next 11 days at an obvious loss position but profits are on the way in Q1 2018

VituVingiSana
#9317 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 10:20:16 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

well put. Plus it also gives the "politically connected" an opportunity to eat despite what MJ and SM try to do. Once KQ is "stable" and KQLC exits you can expect MJ and SM to "retire" to allow the clones of titus and alex to return.
VituVingiSana
#9318 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 10:24:00 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

I thought the CS Finance said otherwise about the return on equity investment. By being an operating concern with a reduced debt balance, then the firm stands on solid ground for return to profitability. Books close in the next 11 days at an obvious loss position but profits are on the way in Q1 2018

Are you talking of the guy who is in charge of borrowing money at 12.5% tax-free and then giving it to KQ at a far lower rate?
If that's the same chap, then you are right... he is a finance whiz. He should be promoted to running the IMF, World Bank, US Treasury and China Treasury simultaneously!

*My concern is that using taxpayer funds or taxing others to subsidize a particular sector or firm hurts the overall growth of the economy. This isn't about temporary help for KQ to get through a rough patch but a permanent drain on resources to fund the lifestyles of the corrupt and incompetent.
obiero
#9319 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 11:37:48 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Are you talking of the guy who is in charge of borrowing money at 12.5% tax-free and then giving it to KQ at a far lower rate?
If that's the same chap, then you are right... he is a finance whiz. He should be promoted to running the IMF, World Bank, US Treasury and China Treasury simultaneously!

*My concern is that using taxpayer funds or taxing others to subsidize a particular sector or firm hurts the overall growth of the economy. This isn't about temporary help for KQ to get through a rough patch but a permanent drain on resources to fund the lifestyles of the corrupt and incompetent.

Now who at KQ is corrupt or incompetent, Michael Joseph? Sebastian Mikosz? Martin Oduor? KALPA? Naikuni left and so did his accomplices.. Let's give rise to a new beginning

obiero
#9320 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 1:03:56 PM

The rally of a lifetime http://www.businessdaily...36230-3yf1dbz/index.html