Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#9281 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 5:45:48 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
This thread is about to lose credibility it used to enjoy.

KES 18.50 prints dear clown. The energy used to oppose the rally would have earned people a lot of money on KQ. Everyone including the shareholders have had the opportunity to make money on KQ. My readjusted ABP is KES 29.2 and I have decided to average down. Kamikaze

You are 36.6% down! Wazua is for inspiration not horror stories Sad Sad

You should know that I hold no stop loss on KQ. 36.6% is a decent dip by all standards considering the factors at play especially the Open Offer ratio which remains unknown. I have had larger paper losses in the past. Tulia tuli uone pesa ikija.. Meanwhile, how inspiring have you been to wazua? You possess very negative energy. Riswa!

Nse is up 32.8% ytd. Your KQ portfolio has underperformed nse by a whooping 69%. Let us call a monkey a monkey, not a cute rabbit.

I open up my portfolio for critique and you are welcome to disect it further after the Open Offer.. At the moment I am in a loss position but this is the NSE.. It happens!

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#9282 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 6:02:52 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KES 18.50 prints dear clown. The energy used to oppose the rally would have earned people a lot of money on KQ. Everyone including the shareholders have had the opportunity to make money on KQ. My readjusted ABP is KES 29.2 and I have decided to average down. Kamikaze

You should know that I hold no stop loss on KQ. 36.6% is a decent dip by all standards considering the factors at play especially the Open Offer ratio which remains unknown. I have had larger paper losses in the past. Tulia tuli uone pesa ikija.. Meanwhile, how inspiring have you been to wazua? You possess very negative energy. Riswa!

Nse is up 32.8% ytd. Your KQ portfolio has underperformed nse by a whooping 69%. Let us call a monkey a monkey, not a cute rabbit.

I open up my portfolio for critique and you are welcome to disect it further after the Open Offer.. At the moment I am in a loss position but this is the NSE.. It happens!

Accept and move on...Grapevine has it that minority shareholders will bear the brunt of Open Offer onslaught. KQ Lenders co. shielded financials from price dip thereby coming up with concept of share consolidation.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#9283 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 6:04:24 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Accept and move on...Grapevine has it that minority shareholders will bear the blunt of Open Offer onslaught. KQ Lenders co. shielded financials from price dip thereby coming up with concept of share consolidation.

The restructuring was not done by KQ Lenders Co Ltd but by PJT Partners https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KQ

obiero
#9284 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 7:08:41 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
This thing traded at KES 3.8 a few days ago and today we see its at KES 5.55. A traders stock like no other. Bound to be the best performing stock for second year in a row. Watu wa fundamentals muende kwa thread ya SCOM au BAT.. Next stop KES 8.52

No chance of it being best performing stock for the year.
It started the year at 6.70 on January 3 2017.

Only time will tell

Time is telling.. Watch and learn

5.85 with consolidation is 23.4.
We are now at 12.45 or 3.11 pre-consolidation

Chakula bado jikoni.. Tulia

KQ is a disaster. The only reason it has not be allowed to die a sudden death is because it owes an arm and a leg to Boeing, General Electric and their associated aircraft leasing companies in Ireland et al.

They have screwed over Wanjiku through Rights, GOK through intergovernmental interventions and local banks through the restructing.

The bottomline is that no airline in the world can break even from ticket sales . The gulf airlines heavily subsidize their airlines to attract tourists, private airlines are running frauds and other carriers are in it for national pride.

As vvs said, the taxpayer carries the burden of KQ, no need to add your personal skin.

Exactly how have GoK, KLM and KQ Lenders Co Ltd been screwed while shares they bought at KES 8.52 are now trading at KES 12.5? KQ was once profitable and it will return to profit. GoK support is required and has been given.. The share once rose from KES 9 to over KES 126.. Though past performance should not guide any investment decisions, KQ will make some shrewd people lots of money, but is understandbly not everyone's cup of tea. Only the bold, patient and liquid are expected around here. As for wanjiku, we cannot say whether the share is such a disaster stuff until the Open Offer price and ratio is revealed. Meanwhile watch the share gain value at daily maximum over the next 5-7 trading sessions

Chakula bado jikoni.. Tulia

I bailed KQ around 9/- (35/- at today's valuation). Didn't have many shares but that money has earned me a good return elsewhere.

Good for you. Now let others get their return in this once in a lifetime rally

How much have you made?

10% up on 1,000 shares bought yesterday.. My other portfolio of 66,000 that awaits the Open Offer remains underwater, but about to surface.. But at the end of the day, it's not about me or you but the share itself since people are getting in at different points, with the bold ones making lots of money

Watch and learn

obiero
#9285 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 7:12:03 PM

obiero wrote:
Pirate wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
Now at KES 16.5.. The guy who bought on 29.12.17 at KES 2.1 is now up 686% as some clowns like @spikes keep using internet bandwidth to post meaningless tripe. The aim of stock trading is to buy low and sell high, everything else is vanity

On what volume? it could be worth afew beers

It was 2,100 shares bought at KES 4,410 now worth KES 34,650.. Its obvious that the person can offload this holding at an abnormal profit. A very lucky fellow

good Xmas gift

258% on COOP in the year 2009 is my all time highest return on investment so when I see such a figure, I can only admire

This bugger @ obiero is shouting from rooftops just a big spectator while other traders are making a killing. The bugger's holding is still under water waiting for a meagre rescue from Open Offer.
I can't keep engaging with a naive bugger whose timing of the market is wanting!

You said KQ printing KES 18 is a pipedream and now you become abusive when the pipedream turns to reality? Meanwhile I appreciate your feedback. Better being a big spectator self declared underwater than someone with an unknown portfolio! I aim to put wazuans onto the correct buses and you don't have to board this bus. Period!

@ obiero. I have keenly followed your analysis and forecast for KQ and must say you've been spot on so far . I'm up 60% on purchase of post-split shares @10bob and would happily buy you a beer or coffee smile . I am tracking my pre- split KQ shares separately which are currently performing at -31%. I can't seem to decide whether to cash in the shares bought post-split before the Open Offer and book profit and ride the wave with the pre-split shares post Open Offer....or jump in both feet with both the pre and post split offer

@pirate good to know that you have made some money that was left on the table for the brave to collect.. As for the consolidated shares I would guide you not to sell right now until the Open Offer circular is released and interpreted.. That document is key for any new moves. I personally only bought some KQ shares yesterday at KES 15 as a separate portfolio similar in tracking to your method, since the current discount is mind blowing.. Break even point for most of the stockholders remains the Rights Issue price of KES 12 translated to KES 48 post consolidation.. Expect massive volume at prices above KES 21 which will be a resistance point. Incase the Open Offer circular is severely delayed, KES 28-32 may print

Call it excessive optimism or what not, but signs of a break out above KES 21 are imminent https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KQ

obiero
#9286 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 7:28:14 PM

KQ today rallied 225% at its cross listing in Dar es Salaam https://www.african-mark...ompanies/company?code=KA

obiero
#9287 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:22:09 AM

The upward share flight rally continues.. I gave wazuans information and an opportunity to make money on KQ but a number of you threw it away, frozen by fear of the unknown. Never fall in love with any stock but the possibility of the share making you some clean cash. I may be personally underwater but KQ remains officially the best performing stock at the NSE for two years in a row..

sparkly
#9288 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:45:42 AM

obiero wrote:
The upward share flight rally continues.. I gave wazuans information and an opportunity to make money on KQ but a number of you threw it away, frozen by fear of the unknown. Never fall in love with any stock but the possibility of the share making you some clean cash. I may be personally underwater but KQ remains officially the best performing stock at the NSE for two years in a row..

The big question still remains... how much money have you made from your own information?
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#9289 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:52:15 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

The big question still remains... how much money have you made from your own information?

@sparkly The tragic truth is that you failed to act on a clear opportunity. I hold KES 650,000 in cash awaiting the Open Offer ratio. I could have easily used the cash to purchase upon relisting but I opted not to, save for the 1,000 token purchase at KES 15 as a sign of my faith in the rally. I will pump all the cash at hand into the Open Offer if the ratio is reasonably calculated, for now I simply watch the share price go up

Spikes
#9290 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 9:20:11 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause Applause
obiero
#9291 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 11:14:08 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
ProverB wrote:
A dilution close to 20times what one holds..
A parachute offered of 4:1 at an additional cost of 1.80 per share..

A company that is still in the red despite sigh of relief from improved margins..though revenues are flat.

And we expect rapid rise in share price? Laughing out loudly

1. Irrational exuberance on part of shareholders.

2. Ukiritimba.. Whatever that means..on part of KQ.

Nevertheless, carry on. KQ will be good for those who come in later to collect the pieces..but not existing shareholders.

Strictly talking shares trading..
Lessons from safaricom upon listing.. Volume of shares available for trading slumped share price for a long while despite good fundamentals.

Large volumes of KQ shares available as of 29th will have to be wiped out by larger buyers to ensure demand always outweighs supply for the share price to go up.

Unless all existing shareholders REFUSE to sell..rise in share price ni uchawi.

There should be a refusal to sell for any price below KES 21.50 per share, unless the Open Offer details are rolled out before 29.11.2017

Open offer/rights issue for KQ probably next year.
ksh.21.50 per share on 29.11.2017 ni ndoto hiyo.
Are we saying that KQ will be worth more than KCB in terms of market capitalisation in the NSE.
5.822bn shares *ksh.21.5=
The company is just from announcing HY loss of ksh.3.8bn after tax.
29.11.2017 my prediction is KQ will be trading at between 1.50-2.00 per share

Market capitalization hio.. The clowns are invited to perform summersaults from here to Timbuktu but KQ is now NSE'S 5th largest firm http://www.businessdaily...234138-veh4sj/index.html

Spikes
#9292 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:06:08 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=ProverB]A dilution close to 20times what one holds..

A company that is still in the red despite sigh of relief from improved margins..though revenues are flat.

Nevertheless, carry on. KQ will be good for those who come in later to collect the pieces..but not existing shareholders.

Lessons from safaricom upon listing.. Volume of shares available for trading slumped share price for a long while despite good fundamentals.

Large volumes of KQ shares available as of 29th will have to be wiped out by larger buyers to ensure demand always outweighs supply for the share price to go up.

There should be a refusal to sell for any price below KES 21.50 per share, unless the Open Offer details are rolled out before 29.11.2017

Are we saying that KQ will be worth more than KCB in terms of market capitalisation in the NSE.

Market capitalization hio.. The clowns are invited to perform summersaults from here to Timbuktu but KQ is now NSE'S 5th largest firm http://www.businessdaily...34138-veh4sj/index.html[/quote]

Being 5th largest firm at NSE, how significant is that to your portfolio ?
obiero
#9293 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:20:08 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
ProverB wrote:

Market capitalization hio.. The clowns are invited to perform summersaults from here to Timbuktu but KQ is now NSE'S 5th largest firm http://www.businessdaily...34138-veh4sj/index.html

Unanitaka ama aje wewe msichana.. My portfolio is my portfolio.. Si uwache nijifurahishe nikingoja Open Offer

Spikes
#9294 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:26:31 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
ProverB wrote:

Market capitalization hio.. The clowns are invited to perform summersaults from here to Timbuktu but KQ is now NSE'S 5th largest firm http://www.businessdaily...34138-veh4sj/index.html

Unanitaka ama aje wewe msichana.. My portfolio is my portfolio.. Si uwache nijifurahishe

Nitawezaje taka a bugger? You call savvy traders 'clowns' when yourself is struggling to breakeven--a stock you have held and rallied in a decade long-- in a counter where the highest return of more than 800% has been attained in less than a month !
obiero
#9295 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:46:56 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
ProverB wrote:

Unanitaka ama aje wewe msichana.. My portfolio is my portfolio.. Si uwache nijifurahishe

Nitawezaje taka a bugger? You call savvy traders 'clowns' when yourself is struggling to breakeven--a stock you have held and rallied in a decade long-- in a counter where the highest return of more than 800% has been attained in less than a month !

OK madam clown. Hope its you who got the 800% rally gains! The point to note is that I always put wazuans in the correct buses. The wazua spirit has never been about me

Spikes
#9296 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:51:06 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

@sparkly The tragic truth is that you failed to act on a clear opportunity. I hold KES 650,000 in cash awaiting the Open Offer ratio. I could have easily used the cash to purchase upon relisting but I opted not to, save for the 1,000 token purchase at KES 15 as a sign of my faith in the rally. I will pump all the cash at hand into the Open Offer if the ratio is reasonably calculated, for now I simply watch the share price go up

Your poor trading skills can precisely be compared to the seller who offloaded @ 2.1bob in a panic sale that saw KQ print lowest price in about two decades!
obiero
#9297 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 1:06:08 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Your poor trading skills can precisely be compared to the seller who offloaded @ 2.1bob in a panic sale that saw KQ print lowest price in about two decades!

Thanks for the observation and suggestion that I sold my shareholding at KES 2.1, a blatant lie.. I hope such deceitful techniques help you get out of the extreme poverty and subsequent envy that obviously afflicts you. I pray for you bugger

Spikes
#9298 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 1:11:10 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Thanks for the observation and suggestion that I sold my shareholding at KES 2.1, a blatant lie.. I hope such deceitful techniques help you get out of the extreme poverty and subsequent envy that obviously afflicts you. I pray for you bugger

The poorest man on earth is one without ideas!
This is a period of convergence even definitions have changed tremendously.
You can't remain relevant by holding analog definitions of poverty...There is no poverty in the world...
Poverty exists in the systems of man (mindset)
obiero
#9299 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 1:13:44 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Wazua needs to know yours

Spikes
#9300 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 1:31:34 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Wazua needs to know yours

Ideas ni pesa. Why should I give my ideas for free? Consultation fee kwanza.