Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

772 Pages«<458459460461462>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Spikes
#9181 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 7:40:30 PM

obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Now at KES 16.5.. The guy who bought on 29.12.17 at KES 2.1 is now up 686% as some clowns like @spikes keep using internet bandwidth to post meaningless tripe. The aim of stock trading is to buy low and sell high, everything else is vanity

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Lol. You know the correct date bwana.. Now at KES 16.5.. The guy who bought on 29.11.2017 at KES 2.1 is now up 686% as some clowns like @spikes keep using internet bandwidth to post meaningless tripe. The aim of stock trading is to buy low and sell high, everything else is vanity

If the main aim of stock market is buy low sell high, why is this bugger still underwater when a savvy trader entered at kes 2.10 will be more than 800% richer by Friday?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#9182 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 7:49:51 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Now at KES 16.5.. The guy who bought on 29.12.17 at KES 2.1 is now up 686% as some clowns like @spikes keep using internet bandwidth to post meaningless tripe. The aim of stock trading is to buy low and sell high, everything else is vanity

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Lol. You know the correct date bwana.. Now at KES 16.5.. The guy who bought on 29.11.2017 at KES 2.1 is now up 686% as some clowns like @spikes keep using internet bandwidth to post meaningless tripe. The aim of stock trading is to buy low and sell high, everything else is vanity

If the main aim of stock market is buy low sell high, why is this bugger still underwater when a savvy trader entered at kes 2.10 will be more than 800% richer by Friday?

That's the aim, but not all traders make gains 100% of the time.. That's why we come here to share and sharpen each other.. But it seems you are a dimwit not ready to take advantage of an obvious rally.. At least I tried to help this mofo. Wazua will bear me witness

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#9183 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:41:25 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

That's the aim, but not all traders make gains 100% of the time.. That's why we come here to share and sharpen each other.. But it seems you are a dimwit not ready to take advantage of an obvious rally.. At least I tried to help this mofo. Wazua will bear me witness

Capitalism is a bitch. You can note the following from this article:

1. KLM interested in Commercial arrangement, not the shareholding;
2. US Exxim and lessors worried about KQ becoming a parastatal;
3. Some local lenders opposed the deal while others supported it;
4. The advisors make 1.4B which is the equivalent to be raised from Minority in the rights;

https://www.google.com/a...ways-debt-restructuring
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#9184 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:43:27 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Every counter trades each day. All investors/traders did not turn attention to KQ because restructuring is in force. Not everybody participates in this thread is a KQ enthusiast. You shall remain a noise maker sheepishly from the rooftops as those who know how to execute profitably continue to shine. Imbecile mentality!
obiero
#9185 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:48:27 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Every counter trades each day. All investors/traders did not turn attention to KQ because restructuring is in force. Not everybody participates in this thread is a KQ enthusiast. You shall remain a noise maker sheepishly from the rooftops as those who know how to execute profitably continue to shine. Imbecile mentality!

I need to talk to your mother about your self esteem and lack of etiquette in societal dialogue.. I however forgive you for the rant, for you do not know what you are saying..

Spikes
#9186 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:51:49 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

I need to talk to your mother about your self esteem and lack of etiquette in societal dialogue.. I however forgive you for the rant, for you do not know what you are saying

Double standards can't earn you a credit.
obiero
#9187 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 9:02:08 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

I need to talk to your mother about your self esteem and lack of etiquette in societal dialogue.. I however forgive you for the rant, for you do not know what you are saying

Once we know your investment strategy and stock preferences, then we can engage as peers, for now you remain a clown.. That's why I respect people like @vvs @thedeal @guru267 @muganda @cde @maka @stocksmaster @minto @pesanane @mwekez@ji @young @angelica_ann @proverb.. Men and women of honor and caliber who will differ with decorum and content. Meanwhile tomorrow watch your alleged pipedream KES 18 print

obiero
#9188 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 5:23:14 AM

Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
KQ shares will keep gaining at least 9.4% each day until the point of supply is reached, being KES 21.. Those with weak hearts are allowed to offload at KES 18 which will print this Friday

Full year results will be impacted and this will affect recovery

@ericsson guess this changes everything http://www.businessdaily...17722-xnk0ttz/index.html

obiero
#9189 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:26:53 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
gatoho wrote:
I got in at 3.8, where am I now

Using yesterday's high price of 15(3.75 pre-reverse split), you are still under water but almost at breakeven. Smoke and mirrors game at its best. Many will be lost and stuck in the maze before the dust settles.

This man @gatoho is already above break even.. Congratulations

obiero
#9190 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:29:23 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
So what will the price be when this opens on Nov.29? Banks got shares at 2.13 so they can make a profit selling at 2.15. Who wants to hold shares when you can have cash?

There's upcoming consolidation in the ratio 4:1 which @ obiero asserts will skyrocket this crap from restructuring price of kes 2.13 to kes 8.52 on 29th Nov. Other schools of thought maintain a contrary opinion in which dust is expected to settle with a dip of kes 1.5 .

There will be no consolidation.The list shown is final.

Cough cough

obiero
#9191 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:30:54 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Straight from the exchange bar.. Four new shares shall be offered for each share currently held by the minority shareholders, at a price of KES 1.8 per share.. Seems fair to me

Slowly by slowly @Obiero is coming to the conclusion that ksh.8.52 per share on 29th November is a mirage

Cough cough

obiero
#9192 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:32:34 AM

ProverB wrote:
A dilution close to 20times what one holds..
A parachute offered of 4:1 at an additional cost of 1.80 per share..

A company that is still in the red despite sigh of relief from improved margins..though revenues are flat.

And we expect rapid rise in share price? Laughing out loudly

1. Irrational exuberance on part of shareholders.

2. Ukiritimba.. Whatever that means..on part of KQ.

Nevertheless, carry on. KQ will be good for those who come in later to collect the pieces..but not existing shareholders.

Strictly talking shares trading..
Lessons from safaricom upon listing.. Volume of shares available for trading slumped share price for a long while despite good fundamentals.

Large volumes of KQ shares available as of 29th will have to be wiped out by larger buyers to ensure demand always outweighs supply for the share price to go up.

Unless all existing shareholders REFUSE to sell..rise in share price ni uchawi.

Cough cough

obiero
#9193 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:36:44 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
ProverB wrote:
A dilution close to 20times what one holds..
A parachute offered of 4:1 at an additional cost of 1.80 per share..

A company that is still in the red despite sigh of relief from improved margins..though revenues are flat.

And we expect rapid rise in share price? Laughing out loudly

1. Irrational exuberance on part of shareholders.

2. Ukiritimba.. Whatever that means..on part of KQ.

Nevertheless, carry on. KQ will be good for those who come in later to collect the pieces..but not existing shareholders.

Strictly talking shares trading..
Lessons from safaricom upon listing.. Volume of shares available for trading slumped share price for a long while despite good fundamentals.

Large volumes of KQ shares available as of 29th will have to be wiped out by larger buyers to ensure demand always outweighs supply for the share price to go up.

Unless all existing shareholders REFUSE to sell..rise in share price ni uchawi.

There should be a refusal to sell for any price below KES 21.50 per share, unless the Open Offer details are rolled out before 29.11.2017

Open offer/rights issue for KQ probably next year.
ksh.21.50 per share on 29.11.2017 ni ndoto hiyo.
Are we saying that KQ will be worth more than KCB in terms of market capitalisation in the NSE.
5.822bn shares *ksh.21.5=
The company is just from announcing HY loss of ksh.3.8bn after tax.
29.11.2017 my prediction is KQ will be trading at between 1.50-2.00 per share

That's where you go wrong, quick math will show you that the banks converted debt to equity at a given sum total based on KES 2.13 per share which was then split at a ratio of 1:4 giving rise to the new floor of KES 8.52.. It's practically impossible for any sane existing investor to trade at any sum below KES 8.52.. Am I deluded or extremely wise..

Meanwhile KQ now has the most vibrant board at the NSE http://www.businessdaily...966-14hskl1z/index.html

The biggest lie in wazua republic.That maths doesn't fit.

KCB market cap is based on 3,025,219,832 issued shares currently at KES 42, so KQ is yet to reach that level of capitalization but it can! you must remember that GoK and KQ Lenders Co Ltd pumped in over KES 70B in new equity

Spikes
#9194 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 9:06:29 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Once we know your investment strategy and stock preferences, then we can engage as peers, for now you remain a clown.. That's why I respect people like @vvs @thedeal @guru267 @muganda @cde @maka @stocksmaster @minto @pesanane @mwekez@ji @young @angelica_ann @proverb.. Men and women of honor and caliber who will differ with decorum and content. Meanwhile tomorrow watch your alleged pipedream KES 18 print

If you have never known I'm the most decorous in this forum with digital mindset.
obiero
#9195 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 9:37:21 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

If you have never known I'm the most decorous in this forum with digital mindset.

LOL.. KES 18.15 has printed Mr Decorus Digital Mindset https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=KQ

obiero
#9196 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 10:59:10 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:
1 trading day to lift-off.. Mark these words, minimum KES 8.52, maximum intra day KES 14. Fair value KES 12.5

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Obiero for the title of Supporter of the Year... KQ should give you free tickets

Hehe.. I accept the award

@obiero How do you value stocks? Fundamentals or speculative information?

Obiero is buy low sell high and move on

I have a mixture of both strategies but I prefer speculation based on inside knowledge via the exchange bar

Fair value KES 12.5 when factoring-in the Open Offer.. Now is absolutely the wrong time to sell and not the most opportune time to buy for existing shareholders.. Though existing shareholders with hearts of steel may accumulate sub KES 22

I am tempted to buy at current price but I shall exercise restraint. Expect a continuous trip upwards to KES 18 upto release of the Open Offer circular followed by a rapid fall down immediately afterwards.. How low it will go shall be anyone's guess, but mine remains KES 12.5

The trip down has been sighted after printing a high of KES 18.15. KES 12.5 remains fair value upon factoring the Open Offer

gatoho
#9197 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 11:35:34 AM

Am totally lost. I bought at 3.8/- are the x shares I got x/4 or stil x?
Foresight..
obiero
#9198 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 11:47:55 AM

gatoho wrote:

x/4 for now until the Open Offer ratio is announced

the deal
#9199 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 11:53:04 AM

obiero wrote:
gatoho wrote:

x/4 for now until the Open Offer ratio is announced

So how much has this investor gained? d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
VituVingiSana
#9200 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 12:10:12 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
starx wrote:
obiero wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Capitalism is a bitch. You can note the following from this article:

1. KLM interested in Commercial arrangement, not the shareholding;
2. US Exxim and lessors worried about KQ becoming a parastatal;
3. Some local lenders opposed the deal while others supported it;
4. The advisors make 1.4B which is the equivalent to be raised from Minority in the rights;

https://www.google.com/a...ways-debt-restructuring

Everybody but the shareholders made money off KQ

http://www.businessdaily...8148-13gew76z/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett